Give me one example of how trump is a racist

>give me one example of how trump is a racist

>nationalism is supremicism

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!

Wow I guess seceding from United Kingdom and removing the Union Jack from the Canadian flag was racist too.

>trump picked him

>tfw no white nationalist cali friend

Just a sea of brown here, boys

Gonna need to try harder

100 bucks says he is a nationalist and just happens to be white

Cis, white privileged, man.

>white
>nationalism
Does he live in White? Can I move there?

Are you fucking kidding me?? Have you not been watching the news? He's a fucking racist xenophobic ISLAMOPHOBIC SEXIST PRIVILEGED BIGOT TRANSPHOBIC IDIOT. Have you not watched the news? What is wrong with you? Listen to him speak listen to what he says and how he talks!

>William Johnson
I have never heard a whiter name.

buh bloo bloo. I want to know what freaks hillary and bernie have selected as delegates

>Exactly, he added sarcastically.

>supremicism is racism

it is

>I think that some races are inherently better than others
>"racist"

uhh brit you high? That's legitimately what racism is.

racism is hating other people because of their race

I don't hate them, I just think that they're inferior sub-human scum who need to be euthanised.

>picks 169 delegates
>1 is a white nationalist

TOP FUCKING STORY!

I don't give a living fuck if he "picked" him.
But how exactly did Trump "pick" a delegate?

>Being proud of being white is racism

Nice try kike.

I hope Trump gives lots of speeches in California and all the protesters come out and get really violent. That will do nothing but bring more people to Trump's side.

Amazing! Keep generating more support for Donald Trump! You're doing a great job so far!

its what we need senpai

>Nationalist
That is an opinion, not a fact. Just to be clear, opinions aren't worth jack shit; only facts are

so you have any examples?

He's probably just white and alive.

How is nationalism racism?

>picks delegate
>black nationalist
Not racist
>picks a delegate
>white nationalist
CALL THE POLICE, STOP THE PRESSES, HOLOCAUST 2.0 SAVE US.

I meet your requirements

>being this cucked

you're cucked by fire and a giant weed smoking baby shut up leaf

>believing that races are different and inherently superior/inferior isn't racism

I'm not saying he's wrong but that is what racism is. No need to be offended because there is a stigma attached to the word.

>believing that races are different
races are different believing there's a hierarchy among races is racist, very distinct difference

>and inherently superior/inferior

this. delegates are pretty random people for the most part.

Without admitting Racism is bad, Trump's competition can't exactly throw stones.

>racism is hating other people because of their race
i dont see hate mentioned anywhere in the definitions

HIllary loves black people so much she wanted to be one for Halloween.

No need to hope, we both know it will happen.

Give us an example of how he's not racist :^)

If a sunfish supported Trump would you start writing an article for gawker about Trump's fish fucking agenda?

In the 1970s, when Trump was in charge of his family's real estate business, he lied to african-american families about apartment availability in various islands in in NY.

The DOJ sued him not once, but multiple times for racial discrimination.

He's a racist.

>according to the SPLC

ooooooohhhhh

who gives a shit.

>black nationalists
>mexican nationalists
>muslims nationalists

>all right with me

>white nationalist?
>NO ARE YOU KIDDING CMON ITS 2016

Did the DOJ convict him of anything?

Try again.
:^)

He had a valid point though, if welfare recipients moved in nobody would want to live there.

His dad was LITERALLY IN THE KKK.

That's all you need to know about trump.

And no I will not capitalize his name EVER.

>white nationalist
>pro-israel jew lover

I just dont know anythhing anymore.

>Implying he did that because he hated black people

Define racism.

>if racism is bad, it cannot include reasonable consideration of statistical reality
>if racism includes reasonable consideration of statistical reality, it cannot be considered bad
Either Trump isn't racist, or racism is a virtue. Pick your poison.

discrimination in business does not equal racism friendo

You're trying so hard to impress your little Sup Forums buddies you're not even making sense now.

Just stop posting.

that's literally what racism is

that's not racism that's called being a realist and a businessman

it's just a fact that niggers ruin property values

He's right. Define it. If it's just White people being mean to non-White people then the term itself is racist lol.

/bayaryan/ reporting in where you at senpai

>Eric Holder develops an entire panel to delve into one mixed-ethic Floridian man's past and history
>this man is the attorney general appointed by the President of the United States
>this isn't deemed racist

In 1978, the DOJ charged that “racially discriminatory conduct by Trump agents has occurred with such frequency that it has created a substantial impediment to the full enjoyment of equal opportunity.”

Trump had to agree to a consent decree which he did not honor.

There are more whites on welfare than blacks. I'm aware your point comes from the basis that it's about ratio of population. Don't care, senpai. Welfare recipients who were white would be allowed in this case. And they were.

>moving the goal posts

Racially charged misconduct is racially charged misconduct. The DOJ is far more credible than whatever bullshit you want to conjure in your mind about the philosophy behind racism and business.

>it's just a fact that niggers ruin property values

>His racism is proof he's not racist

ok

Kern County reporting in

I'm no Aryan but I hate that this state is populated by so many fucking Mexicans holy shit, I dont even hate Mexicans that much, theres just so fucking many of them and their culture is played the fuck out. If I have to hear some fucking accordion music playing late at night one more goddamn time REEEE

I don't read lips. Can someone help an user out?

Blacks fuck up property values , thats just a fact. They are dirty, destroy buildings, deal drugs, commit robbery etc much more often than other races.

its just a fact, nothing to do with racism nerd.

Any branch of the US federal government can be considered incompetent at least and hostile to western interests at most. The DOJ are not a reliable authority on anything.

>>give me one example of how trump is a racist
uhm... are you blind...?

>preaching to the choir this hard

Races are different, we evolved in different parts of the world and have adapted to our particular environment. "Superiority" is a subjective term. Are fish superior to birds because they can live underwater or vice versa? No. They have simply adapted to their environment like the different races have. We are better than blacks at certain thing and they are better than us at certain thing that is a fact. Another fact is that European society is the white races creation and we can see that non whites have trouble adapting to it because they simply weren't made for it.

I'm in Kern county as well.

>There are more whites on welfare than blacks.

But there are significantly more blacks in urban areas than rural areas.

>"Over there, show your feet."

He's into foot shit.

Oh my fucking god just google it and click on Buzzfeed they will tell you why

Brothers in arms

Trump already called it a mistake and removed him.

Supposedly a well-known White Nationalist, yet I've never heard of the guy.

Several years ago we got the first radio stations playing that garbage here in the South.

OP BTFO in so many merciless ways, I can't even name them all.

Thats the dictionary definition of racism

San Diego here

I'M NATIONALIST AS FUCK

>Not capitalizing proper nouns because it's someone I don't like
Wew lad

Uhh yes it does

Racism doesn't exist. The entire concept hinges on the presupposition that racial equality is both possible and desirable. Since it's neither, the semantic framework falls apart and the concept is invalid. There would be literally no reason for the word to even exist, were it not for communists forcing it like a bad meme over the last century.

>implying white nationalism is bad

He also has niggers and spics up on stage at his rallies

Literally game over

Can racists stop asking how Trump is racist now?

Be with Trump
Stay with Trump
Always help Trump

>selects a delegate
You're admonished