You have 15 seconds to find a flaw with my gf

You have 15 seconds to find a flaw with my gf.

Protip: you literally can't

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.quotesgram.com/small/2/46/1441472201-sarkeesian-video-games-800x800_5B1_5D.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit face/footwear/hobby.

lipstick

Xbox, ugly teeth, secretely lesbian

shit earring too.

She's the bane of all gamers, no matter their gender, color or sexuality.
Also she is so sex negative, that I have a hard time believing you'd be able to be in a happy relationship with her.

No feminine penis

Not sorted alphabetically.

>Not knowing who this is

I bet my left nut she doesnt know the premise of over 1/2 the games

probs has armpit hair

10/10

Niggas got some big ass ears.

Shit hair, eyebrows drawn on with a sharpie, fuckin hooped earings?! Ugly nose

Who the fuck doesn't sort their games alphabetically? Shit tier untermensch.

This thread is your daily reminder that it's summer.

Not yours?

your gf is a pile of games?

fucks sake the fact that only 3/14 of the fucking posters know who the fuck this is makes me question the fucking future of this shitty board, jesus fucking christ.

1/2? You're being generous user. The ones of them she's played, she didn't look into gameplay at all, she was focusing on whether the women were too scantily clad or if she could get a good peek at batman butt.

>consoles

I was looking for 1 game and it's not there for any console
Killyourself faggot u got a gf as ugly as a hat full of assholes and shit taste in gaming
fag

>>she's nasty cunt who thinks her opinion matters and whe she gets butt hurt with facts she claims sexism. and acts like she the first girl to play a god damn video game. yes in fairness she is trolled hard but she puts it on herself about 90% of the time.

She has a rodent-like kike face.

Anita sarkesian, console peasant, literally bought those games for show......... feminist

Same. I worry about our future.

No idea who this is.
Why are you bothered? Is it someone so important to mankind that everyone should be aware of her existence?

she wears too small shoes

TGTFO

No next gen

true but lm assuming shes watched some game play and could bs some shitty answers

Kinda reminds me of Grossgore

If you're any sort of gamer, you should be aware of her, she's the feminist version of that christian dude who tried to get video games banned because he thought it caused violence.

most important flaw: not your fucking gf

cdn.quotesgram.com/small/2/46/1441472201-sarkeesian-video-games-800x800_5B1_5D.jpg

Yes.
Promptly kill yourself you 12 year old piece of shit.

she lacks only one thing: my dick in her mouth.

Blantantly jewish

she plays red dead redemption on an xbox instead of a ps......nuff said.

:(

Is Anita still around or did she escape the country with her donation money?

>Actually thinking she's OP's girlfriend
Summer sure is great, hm?

Well I'm sure she's spent a little bit of time, reading about the games she critique on wikipedia, before making a video on them.

She's still around. I was her Uber driver a few weeks ago. When she got out I smelled the seat she was sitting in.

Looks like Anne Hathaway

holy crap.. there are only 1 mass effect title ;-)
Must be a fault that your gf dosent have the entire collection ;-)

She hates vidya because they have girls in them that are sexy, unlike her

You take that back, Anne Hathaway doesn't need that sort of negative connotations.

Fat upper arms

not masterrace

xbox...

bitch got no ass

Found the nigger

She is a con artist who fooled a bunch of feminist lesbians to get their money on kickstarter for a video series she barely ever made. Also she's toxic and destroys every community she's a part of. There you go

Her anus isn't bleached.

er shes ugly

console peasant, Op's a faggot

>she's got a bf posting her to Sup Forums

it

How did she smell?

But she's a console peasant. GG ez

That's a dude,OP.

Unfortunately she didn't leave a smell.

One time at work I smelled the chair right after this girl got up. She was wearing basketball shorts. It smelled like straight pussy. I was hoping for the same thing but alas. Anita was wearing jeans.

Did you let on that you knew who she was? Was she cool? Tip? How was she dressed? Have you fapped over her?

She looks like the kind of woman who would make you her debt slave.

Another time I was dropping off a coworker after work, she was wearing jeans shorts. Same thing, smelled the seat after she got up. No dice. Must have to be a breathable fabric. Apparently denim stops cunt smell.

Seems legit.

She's a 5'2" Jewess succubus.

not a pc gamer did it in 2

>If you're any sort of gamer
>you should be aware of her
>Giving a fuck who some fucking online personality instead of gaming
>Some ugly nobody who will change nothing

You're a fucking faggot.

No I was very professional. She was completely quiet the whole time. She tipped $5 which was a lot since the ride was only about $18. She wore dark jeans and a long sleeve blouse. I haven't fapped but I got a huge boner when I picked her up knowing I was going to smell her seat. Unfortunately it didn't work out.

TopKek

Ignoring her while she buddies up to the game developers and gives them bad advice is a recipe for bad future games user.
It's not like I'm stalking her every move, but I am aware of her fuckery.

Learn to greentext correctly, newfag.

No tits or timestamp. Therefore she doesn't exist, and that's the major flaw with her, fag.

Nice, brah. Did you drop her off or pick her up where she lives? If so, where?

Shes not the Master race. Xbox Faggit.

Only Klinger looks good with hoop ear rings

>while she buddies up to the game developers
>implying she will affect anything

is this bait? or are you seriously fucking stupid?

How fucking pathetic are you? Like holy shit I'm embarrassed for you.

If you know where she lives, go Peeping Tom her and get nudes.

This

Spends too much money on videogames

kek. Go be the hero you were born to be.

Explain yourself rancid swine

I picked her up from Northgate in San Rafael and dropped her at a house in Marin. I do not know if it was hers.

I know right? Damn this olfactophilia
Unfortunately even if the residence that I dropped her off at was hers I could not find it again if I tried. And as tempting as that sounds I would not enjoy prison if I got caught

Two worlds? Really?

/thread

She will have an effect unless the game developers know that the gamers don't agree with her sentiments.
Why are you so gung ho on portraying me as some sort of idiot?
It seems kind of white knighty to me.

>implying game developers will listen to some cunt instead of thinking of the bottom dollar
>not understanding how business works

Because you're an idiot.

not having super smash bros for wii LUL SHIT GF 2/10 WOULD NOT BANG

She can play video games better than she can fuck

>fact

Short hair

console trash

She has a penis

She likes the shitbox. Jersey shore wanna be ass head wanna be hoe

10% of her game library is god tier, the other 90 is shit. She has masculine facial features.

answer me you rancid swine

Jew