What does Sup Forums think of this album?

What does Sup Forums think of this album?

good album

Possibly the most underrated album in their discog, completely overshadowed by the two albums preceding it.

Probably my favorite GY!BE album

bumping dis

better than skinny fists and the 2012 one
i think pic related is the most underrated

That's their worst album

why?

my favorite thing they ever did

I think it's wonderful.

Middle of the album lacks the substance the first and last song had.

Doesn't matter because Piss Crowns Are Trebled is literally the best thing they've made.

Also, you clearly haven't heard it all live as Behemoth.

I agree with the second half of this post

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong
"Lambs' Breath" and "Asunder, Sweet" are the most complicated songs on the album. Also, the final song is impotent without them. "Asunder, Sweet" is probably the best section of the piece. This album is certainly their best; it's unbelievably good.

imo their best

That cover is horrifying.

Is it that blurry even on the vinyl cover?

Do you mean by horrifying it's ugly or is it just scary looking?

I wasn't talking about quality.

I know. I still want to know if the cover is really that blurry though.

Not that blurry to me. Vinyl just has different color filter or something.

>i think pic related is the most underrated
Fucking this. Piss Crowns is their best track since LYSF

F#A# > Allelujah = Yanqui > LYSF > Slow Riot > Asunder

I'm all for a good buildup to a crescendo, but it feels like this album just builds up to more buildups.

Sits in the middle for me. None of their works has topped Effay infinity imo. Rockets Fall on Rocket Falls is sitll amazing, though.
Actually, it's
F#A# > LYSF > Yanqui > Allelujah = Asunder > Slow Riot
All of their work is great though, and Asunder is still severely underrated. Even tough its a bit forgettable at the beginnigng, it has one of their greatest climaxes near the end.

LYSF > F#A# > Slow Riot > Asunder > Allelujah > Yanqui

What was their fucking problem?

You are being controlled by the higher jews through major labels

triggered?

Asunder, Sweet And Other Distress - 10/10
Yanqui UXO - 8.7/10
Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven, F#A#(infinity) - 8/10
Slow Riot For New Zero Kanada - 7/10
'Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend! - 5/10

>slow riot that low
Yikes!

>are the most complicated songs on the album
More like filler shit.
Don't call this filler shit their best when F# and Skinny Fist are beyond words.

>most varied section of the album
>perfect atmosphere
>best drone segment they've ever composed
>this is supposedly filler
How embarrassing. F#A# and LYSF are not beyond words. They're good, and LYSF is even meaningful; but to say that they're beyond words is ridiculous, laughable.

>>most varied section of the album
That doesn't mean it's good
>>perfect atmosphere
F#A# has the best atmosphere of any godspeed record
>best drone segment they've ever composed
>this is supposedly filler
Asunder, Sweet at least has somewhat of a purpose. But Lambs' Breath is so useless. Serves no purpose besides add a weak atmosphere.

Even though I love all the original stuff, Ive completely ignored the new albums. Going to have to give them a listen after seeing all you guys ride Asunder's dick

Mladic is actually a brilliant track

Lambs' Breath is the diminuendo that functions as a transition between the two songs surrounding it. They both have a purpose, and it's your fault that they aren't to your liking.
It's Scaruffi's favorite, but it's mediocre. The first minute was promising, which made the rest of the song a massive disappointment

I guess since this whole album transition from each other. They technically have a purpose. But i hate how uselessly long Lambs' Breath is. I get literally nothing from it. Probably just stems from the fact i'm not a big drone fan anyways.

You really thought the only good part of Mladic was the sample?

Yes, that is my opinion

I have to strongly disagree with you. I love the was that song builds off of such a variety of sounds and ideas and manages to make them all fit together for an incredibly powerful and cohesive track. Best percussion work they've ever done by far imo.