Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

if you are tired and weary, if you have n-no where else to go, if you c-can't seem to find a solution to your problems, c-come ask me!

Don't s-suffer in s-silence, Anonymous.

Other urls found in this thread:

anekiho.me/chat2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're actually a psychologist... tell us a story of one of your patients?

T-that would be a violation of their confidentiality dear

Those affirmative action niggers who did that debate shit with the stuttering was the most cringiest shit ever... niggers really think they are our equals.. haha

Hope you have a good morning Alice!

Neat banner though. 3/10 made me reply.

T-thank you!

I've g-got quite a few

Kill yourself.

I mad some bad decisions in my youth, and im a dead beat dad. Now I'm dating a girl with 2 kids, and I feel guilty that I'm helping these kids that aren't mine, and have done nothing for my kid. What do? I grew up with alot of trauma, and this is the first time in 15 years I have a had a real family dynamic in my life, and all this normalcy is alienating me in my own home.

N-not today

*blinks slowly* W-why aren't you helping your own k-kid?

>i-inb4 y-you leave y-your T-Twitch info b-because y-you are only d-doing this t-to promote your s-shitty channels a-all for m-money

Are you secretly a bag of potatoes

show boypussy op

Cause that's not what I'm asking about

Yeah, t-that's why I did it for five years before doing anything related to twitch

What would you recommend being the best way to start off?

No.

Don't have one.

I know, it's w-what I asked about

S-start off what?

nagging to a psychologist

I w-would recommend just telling them how y-you feel dear.

I've been here at least 5 years you started late last year early this year

I hope you don't deal with your real life clients like this, jesus. Do you have any clinical training, or is it just a bachelor's degree?

Here is m-me doxxing myself in 2011.
You are simply wrong dear.

would I be able to tell you how I feel and see what you recommend?

Have depression which I was managing with Welbutrin and St John's Wort.
Been the therapeutic route as well, which helped a huge amount.

Only depression symptom that remained was extreme fatigue.

Got prescription for Modafinil

>>ohthankfuck.jpg

Had the best year I've had in decades taking those 3 things in combination.

Suddenly Moda is no longer available. No explanation, it's just gone.

>>coldturkey.rar
>>iwanttodie.exe

Doctor puts me on Trintellix, so I have to stop taking St John's Wort.

Tries me on ritalin to deal with the fatigue, it helps a bit, bit not enough.

>>graduallyupthedose.docx

Eventually go up to 80MGs of riralin a day. Recommended max dose is 60MGs
Still have to take an afternoon nap, just to make it through the day.
Can still only work about 4 hours a day, max.

>>whatevenismybody.wtf

And the depression seemed to be getting WORSE on the ritalin, so I had to stop taking it.

Currently just taking Welbutrin and Trintellix,
Only able to work a few hours a day, probably going to get fired.

>>gtfo.bat
>>mycountryhasnowelfare.doh

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

T-that's why I'm here!

>St John's Wort
Do not recommend, especially with Welbutrin or other SNRI's; it can easily cause hypertension.

Adderall causes a lot of anxiety which can make depression worse.

What country are y-you in? Adrafinil is a pro-drug for modafinil and typically is l-legal, it may be your best bet if modafinil was effective.

alright well, tl;dr I feel horrible.

What do you do when you've had a horrible beginning of life, which leaves you scarred with a terrible taste in your mouth that never leaves. You dig your way out until your finger nails rip off, get the things you thought you wanted and needed only for it to turn on you, or not give you any happiness at all. And even if you are able to pull some level of happiness out of it, that bad taste is still there, making it impossible to enjoy anything.

Some how I don't think I've suffered from depression but now I'm pretty sure I do.

I've never been on medication, though I've been through a mountain of incompetent medical professional who have never done anything for me once. Now I'm thinking about accepting medication, what would you recommend?

>be me
>be 21
>go to therapy for lack of caring or something
>psychologist gives some test to my mom, dad, brothers and sisters, friends and coworkers
>tests come back
>turns out i score a 38/40 on some test

What did I do wrong?

fluoxetine and trazadone.

B-but let me speak of your past and that horrible taste.

I know how that feels. For everything to be....tainted by a decision made years prior or by the decisions of others or circumstance of life. That bitter taste of "what if" and "could have" and "should have". It's enough to drive someone to drink just to get the taste out. There's only one recourse for something like that.

Hope. And the will to carry it to fruition.

If you w-work, if you build, if y-you spend your life trying, you can rebuild. You can be stronger and be a source of inspiration for others. You can wash that taste out of your mouth with success. It will never be okay, what happened to you.

But if you find the will to go on, you can rest easy at night, having conquered the demons that haunted you for so long.

I believe in you Anonymous. Seek therapy, seek medication, go to group, do everything you can to build yourself back up. And I'll be right here waiting to help you over any hurtles you find.

Apathy best pathy? Better than psychopathy at any rate.

Good morning Alice ~ I hope you have a lovely day at work

No idea, I n-need more details please.

"lack of caring" could be either or.

i am littered with cognitive dissonances and wasn't properly raised by my parents, wat do?

halp

G-go to a doctor and g-get therapy; I'm not a childhood psychologist, s-sorry!

However, how did your parents not raise you properly?

i Don't know just tell me what he's up to.

I'm a sociopath, what do you want to know?

As I s-said, I need more information before m-making that assessment.

Why y-you posted in my thread, using legal terms instead of m-medical ones.

What if I'm too eccentric to help, or the cost of making me normal is too high to justify.

How would you react if your gf stood you up?

The fucks up with this faggot typing a stutter tho I hope you drink bleach and die

i'm not usually social or happy but today i was. there's only two things that were different
but i can't really prove it was caused by those, y'know?

Im like, 311lbs and no matter how hard i workout i still get stinkbutt. Why?

N-no one is beyond help, dear.
And if you are "eccentric", you are rich enough to afford therapy.

Bleach w-was a pretty good anime, but I'm m-more into One Punch Man t-these days.

i was raised only to "appear" good to others, not to be actually emotionally or socially healthy.

i was taught to not have much of a free will either, i got forced to do constantly do things i didn't want to do (nothing physical), not doing what my parents said lead to immediate punishment, not explaining why ever.

so until recently i couldn't say no much because i believed i didn't have much of a choice in the matter.

Fuck if I know, my mom and dad just told me to see a therapist because I don't react to anything. I don't know what they mean, I'm just a reserved person. Then after a month of talk therapy my therapist made the people closest to me take some checklist test to see if I relate to some of the stuff on the test. Then the results came back and it was 38/40

I w-wouldn't try to prove anything w-with regards to anecdotes. Never w-works out.

Have you c-cut calories?

....t-that sounds like a normal childhood. Were you abused in any w-way? Physically, emotionally, etc? You said punishment, b-but what sort of punishment?

W-without knowing what the test is called, I c-cannot help you.

Why do you type like a dyslexic cunt?

I d-don't

Shit nigger, I don't know what the test is called either. My therapist said he wants to keep it a secret for now.

*blinks slowly* Are you underage?

Good morning, Alice. I'm doing well and I dont need advice, but simply wanted to stop in to tell you thank you again for doing these threads, even with all the hate you get from contrarian edgelords.
>inb4 whiteknight.. i just really am thankful that there are people in this world who take time out of their day to help others not feel so alone.

Nope, I'm old enough to be your older brother.
Anyway he did tell me the test after the results came back, but I didn't care too much to remember.
Maybe if you throw some ideas at me I might remember.

Hi neighbor.

i suspect emotionally, parents wouldn't help me deal with my emotions. no matter what i showed enthusiastic interest in a subject or being angry, i'd get shutdown.

It's not entirely the money I'm worried about.

What's the best way you recommend getting the medications you suggested? And when I've ever started to open up to a "mental health professional" they assume I'm lying, my past is rather demented. Somethings I have proof though, other things have no proof to show. As for group therapy? I'm not sure about that...

I d-do my best

H-h-h-h-h-hhi Alice

You think it's a joke, but it's not. We live in the same building.

cringy kys

I w-would recommend you contact a therapist or psychologist. Remember, you hired t-them; if they don't w-wish to help you, hire someone else.

Hello

Dude why did you ignore me?

Nah Ima just show you my apartment.

i'd be ignored if i was being angry/moping.
if i showed interest i was told no one cared about it.

>I w-would recommend you contact a therapist or psychologist.
Thanks.

Okay, and? I s-see similar ones everywhere.
Unless you are g-going to actually tell me what building it is, it is proof of nothing. *yawns*

I didn't, I'm l-looking up what tests it could be.

My p-pleasure.

No you don't.

You know it's true, don't act so brave.

Aren't you a psychologist though? You should know off the top of your head

You might think im mean, but these threads always read like
>"help i have a mountain of problems i cant ever possibly fix and its all because of trauma i havent gotten over from my past"
>"have you tried seeking therapy, user?"
>"no but therapists are all shills, medication doesnt work and my problems are super special and nobody else has them"

It's like you people expect to get better while stubbornly making every possible excuse for how you are a lost cause

Do you do this just to see how many reach out? What kind of consistencies do you actually take seriously?

I'm a w-woman of science dear; unless you c-can prove something, I'm n-not going to buy it.

And all you've proven is you live in an apartment similar to mine, not the one I live in.

I'm a n-neuropsychopharmacologist dear. More t-than that, there are dozens of tests of varying degrees of validity (none of them are any good, really) to consider.

N-not everyone is like that. Just the people w-who are speak louder and longer.

Psychology isn't that narrow of a field, dipshit.
You are probably bullshitting anyways and are using OP to fish for information to help flesh out your lie

I d-don't really understand that second sentence. C-can you rephrase?

why do we die

>I'm a w-woman of science dear; unless you c-can prove something, I'm n-not going to buy it.

And I've given you valid proof. It's obvious I'm in the studio version, and since this building is unique, it's not something you're going to see elsewhere in queens.

When I find out which unit you're in, I'm going to turn it loose to these faggots and watch the show.

So enjoy it, faggot.

Can you list a few for me, please?

How am I suppose to know that? I'm not a doctor.

I'm sure not everybody is like that.. just the people who need to take the advice the most.
I think a lot of people see therapists and psychologists as a challenge. They want to prove their problems are special and that they give them a free pass to feel helpless and not take responsibility for their life.

Anyways, just ranting. I think those people irk me the most because it's how I used to "deal" with my problems

>queens
Already f-fucked up dear, I don't l-live in queens

0000013 300013 - hot unlucky ladies ready to talk to you for 5.95 a minute

What is YOUR problem Alice

Keep pretending dude, once I find the cross dressing homo you're in for fun.

Sorry about that, you obviously can see when they are just looking to justify their pathetic states but you are looking for something specific?

why aren't I happy

Y-yeah, it's n-not a good plan.

Alright guys, I've got to go to work. Contact me if you w-wish to discuss your problems further.

Email: [email protected]
Steam: Aneki Margatroid
Patreon: alicemargatroid
Twitch: celtyplays
Twitter: celtyplays
Youtube: celtyplays
Instagram: nanopup
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2

S-see you all tonight for my therapy and tea thread!

replying to yourself is so 17'

Because unless you are under the age of 18 you shouldn't be kept in the dark about tests being done on you for the sake of your mental health. There is no "sociopath" test. Either you are lying to seem edgy or you are underage and lying about that.

I've d-doxxed myself before dear. I p-posted it in this v-very thread.

I"m not worried. There is nothing you or anyone else can do to harm me.

Alice out!
*vanishes*

>Keep pretending dude, once I find the cross dressing homo you're in for fun.

gonna be real badass when you dox some random trans person thinking it's alice

show us your boipucci alice

ohohoh i like jaysus

Nobody said anything about harm you queer.

Have fun with your legion of neckbeards following you around.

Fuck off faggot! No psychologist types out studders. Kys cuck

>T-that would be a violation of their confidentiality dear most of m-my patients simply suffer f-from depression and anxiety.
And the ones that don't? What's the most interesting illness that you've come across?

doxxing is always done with intent to harm

What condition would cause random losses of balence?

>im so jealous of this person for mattering to other people

destitution emotion *blackvoice* yeowwheeeww