Held in Panama

Come for the flags, stay for the bad divegrass

Today's matches:

Honduras 1-1 Nicaragua HT
Costa Rica vs El Salvador 6:30 EST
Panama vs Belize 9:00 EST

>Guatemala in charge of not getting suspended

First for El Salvador

Pls notice us. We have "Muh History"! Which includes "Muh History" of mediocrity!

7/10

Not enough Magico Gonzalez

Meme's aside, El Salvador could be a decent NT if our FA wasn't so corrupt. When Albert Roca was in charge that motherfucker made the players work and fucking hell it was good to watch.

But they gave him like a year and he quit because he knew he was going to be sacked. Add on all the Match-Fixing and we're here.

Also Correct Image.

I just went with the first one I found on google images, it's hilarious that it features Guatemala, they aren't playing on this edition

Hugo Sanchez>Any other CONCACAF player until now

What an achievement

See :What do you mean that Guatemala aren't playing? What did they do now?

I meant on his rant of El Salvador's divegrass achievements, it's like us rambling about David Suazo, Carlos Pavon and Wilson Palacios

>On 28 October 2016, FIFA suspended the National Football Federation of Guatemala for political interference by the Government of Guatemala. Until the suspension is lifted, Guatemalan teams are not permitted to participate in international competitions. CONCACAF had set the deadline of 9 December 2016 for the suspension to be lifted, otherwise by rule, Guatemala would be disqualified from the 2017 Copa Centroamericana, and any revision to the tournament format would be discussed once the deadline had passed. The suspension was not lifted before the deadline, so Guatemala will not participate in the competition.

>Pinto parking the bus against Nicaragua

Still better than Medford's tenure here.

Do you got a stream Sup Forums?

Great, i can't wait for my selection to be BTFO the whole tournament

well, you always have Belize as your punching bag

>El Salvador

They didn't lose, missed so many fucking goals it was actually painful.

Also:

>Honduras in Charge of parking the bus against fucking Nicaragua.

That would be Dwight Yorke, CHIcano-kun.

Huh so this means no Guatemala for the Gold Cup?
JUST

No I meant that Bueno is going to El Salvador

Honduras is now leading the standings thanks to the other four teams putting on a shittier display