Could Paige Vanzant beat an average man in a fight?

There was a thread recently about Ronda Rousey vs and average guy. While there were some idiots in there, I fully accept that Rousey could beat up an average man. But what about Paige Vanzant?
She's like 5'4" 115 pounds. Rousey can knock me out if she punches me in the face, I doubt Vanzant has enough power to do that. Rousey can break my arm in an armbar, I can probably just flex out of it if Vanzant does that.
At what point does the strength difference become too much? Could an average guy with zero fighting skills still beat the shit out of Vanzant just through raw strength differences and overpowering her? Or could a 115 pound woman actually beat up an average guy if she's an elite fighter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxsh4HBvueQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>7-3 record

she can barely beat the average woman lmao

>tfw youre 5'2

>her fights have been against average women
even with her recent loss she's still probably top-10 in her weight class

i want to skullfuck her

any nudes?

i'm 6' 165, but i have 0 fight experience besides some basic stuff in the army. i think i could at least stay up for 3 rounds, but her defense is probably good enough to win on decision and she might get a lucky take down or two.

no idea, but she can def sit on my face, if ya know what im sayin

idk, I'm 5'9" 160 somewhat athletic, and I feel like I could just pick her up and slam her to the ground. I just don't know what defense can do against somebody twice as strong as she is. And if she gets a lucky take down, then what? I don't think she's big or strong enough to put an average guy into a submission hold without him just breaking free.

yes, but the question is could she also break your face before sitting on it?

She's in discussions with BLACKED.com, per a reliable source I cannot name. Stay tuned

yes

That says more about what a joke women's MMA is than her fighting skills.

she's used to being punched by girl punches lol she would get obliterated

I think most guys could take her. I'm done some coed sparring with girls that were Div I athletes, and it was awkward how easy it was. And I'm a scrawny fuck.

michelle waterson is a 31 year old mother atomweight and she just tossed paige vanzant and submitted her in 1 minute

youtube.com/watch?v=oxsh4HBvueQ

There's Japanese pr0n of judo girls vs average blokes. In almost every case the winning strategy was to get close enough for her to swing/move, they tire out quickly. Once tired, they swing at a speed an old man could take them down

so like a coed ultimate surrender? interesting

wimmin are just as strong as men you sexist pigs

>I can flex out of an armbar

t. no idea what the fuck he's talking about

braaapp?

Colossus basically did it against Gina Carano (gif almost-related, it was like 15 seconds later). Pretty sure at some point, strength gets to be too much and you can't keep an armbar on somebody who's significantly stronger than you are.

The average man is a cuck and a fat bag of meat, so yes, but the average man who is in shape would beat her ass.

She can beat my dick

An "average guy," no, she'd be way too aggressive, most people genuinely have no idea how to fight

is the source your wifes bull?

>most people genuinely have no idea how to fight
that's the point, most people don't know how to fight but the average guy would still have like twice as much upper body strength. Would the "have no idea how to fight" be made up for by the "being a lot fucking stronger" part? Only way I can see her winning is maybe a kick to the head. I can't imagine her punches would be strong enough to do much, and I don't know if she could grapple effectively against somebody who is so much bigger and stronger.

I guess another way of putting it: Could a 100 pound male MMA fighter beat an average untrained male? I don't think so

I've never been hit in the face before, I'd imagine Paige or a well-trained hypothetical dwarf would be able to hit me in the face before I'd touch them and it would fuck me up a bit. How many times has the median american male been hit in the face with bad intentions, 0.7 times?

Most guys would let themselves get triangled by her tbqh family.

I'm a 5'5" 140lb manlet and could, but all I want to do is pleasure her.

This. To be more precise, a man's punch would feel closer to a woman's kick. And if a man were to throw a kick.. i'm not certain a woman could absorb many strikes, even with blocks

I got hit in the face in college by a dude I didn't even see coming. He clocked the right side of my face and I didn't even stagger one bit. Granted I was drunk, but he hit me pretty hard and I'm not too big of a guy (for you). I figure it's more about where they hit you in the face, not if.

An untrained man could probably punch harder than he could kick to be honest. Legit kicking requires some training/coordination/flexibility. It's actually pretty pathetic and amusing when an untrained person tries a kick in a fight

eh, I preferred fantasizing about Gina Carano not giving me a choice you know? Like it doesn't matter if I let myself get triangled or not, it's just gonna happen.
But Paige? I'd have to let her, cuz I could just break her in half if I didn't let her

I get you, yeah.

Royce Gracie proved small men can beat huge guys with pratical martial arts.

I'm 6 foot 182 and have been training in the gym at a high level for years in MMA.
I started training at like 12 because I wanted to fuck people up on the streets and somehow kept staying around and compete today.

Even when I was like 17 I beat the shit out of football players in college. Almost effortlessly. That's like a 100 pound difference.

I'm pretty sure JJ could fuck you up the average man up all day if the fight was standing her muy Thai is great. But then again no jiu jitsu and she's just too small.holly Holm would win that's for sure

>a well trained woman can't beat a well trained men in a fight due to sexual dimorphism
>therefore women's mma shouldn't be a thing

no shit a female fighter would lose to a male fighter every time, that's why weight classes are seperated by weight and sex. stipe miocic would pummel the shit out of demetrious johnson but nobody here is using that fact as proof that manlets shouldn't be fighting

>I started training at like 12 because I wanted to fuck people up on the streets
>Even when I was like 17 I beat the shit out of football players in college

Who raped you when you were young?

good post

I guess. But is there a limit? Could Royce Gracie beat up Scott Mendelson or The Mountain (assuming the latter two don't have any significant training)?

who are you replying to? You didn't >> anybody, and the OP is specifically talking about an UNTRAINED man.
Is the sexual dimorphism enough where a well-trained 115 pound female fighter would still lose to an average untrained male just based on raw strength difference? Or would her skill and training be enough to overcome the size and strength difference against somebody who at best only knows the very basics about fighting?