Everyone complains how everyone is a Sup Forums drone and normie

>everyone complains how everyone is a Sup Forums drone and normie
>all the threads are about Sup Forumscore or normie music

Show me you're different. You can't can you.

I only listen to Onkyo and amplifier feedback

I don't like making threads but I post in them

my favorite artists are the gerogerigegege Edie and the eggs and the screamers, all bands that have technically never released an album

I have been on Sup Forums since 2009 but specifically avoided all pitchforkcore like neutral milk hotel and radiohead because of their underage fan bases

In fact, if I hear someone mention a Sup Forumscore artist around me I automatically tune out because I know their opinion is worthless or regurgitated from theneedledrop or pitchfork.

I listen to quite literally nothing but Jadakiss.

Rhapsody in Blue you nigger

>the Gerogerigegege
>never released an album
Explain please

I listen to patrician lofi hip hop beats to study/chill/sleep :^)

im not the MOST patrician listener, however i do listen to pretty experimental stuff. radiohead, the list goes on..

How'd I do?

Cass only releases of 50 copies don't count as an album

The closest thing they have is a 12 inch EP and Tokyo anal Dynamite, a live album not even printed by gris gris

my favorite artists are Stevie wonder and the beastie boys. I've never listened to aero plane or anything past track 2 on loveless, or any animal collective

I don't care about anco, I hate pitchfork and I think a lot of albums on the big Sup Forumscore chart are really juvenile music that attempts to be serious (see: Nirvana).

not a mu drone but you do have shit taste

An album is just a group of recordings released together in a single medium, cassettes count too, and the fact that there aren't many copies is irrelevant. Live albums are albums too, anyways.

i am fairly certain i am the only person that listens to speedcore and flashcore on this board

(not true by the way)

You'd be wrong. Thoughts on qebrus?

wrong

absolutely love the guy, his music is always interesting and his live set for methlab radio was absolutely nuts

nice

I just come to here to talk about King Crimson tbqh