How do you fix Sgt. Peppers?

I'm assuming you add Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields but what do you remove? Is there anything else to add?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!9mIl0CxS!AhAjr7Tuewr-FpmJTrecTQ
mega.nz/#!jQ4wRTQT!s2fbmkCaFeX8JVPEXUtvjHZgPgCCrnzEv0qA-pwwmJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep with a little help from my friemds, delete for the benefit of mr kite

Can we stop talking about this album? I was listening to the radio the other day and a segment about SGP was on. They had the harpist for "She's leaving home" on and she told her story and how she played her part. That is how deep we are into analyzing this album.

maybe replace Lovely Rita with Penny Lane. not sure what to replace with Strawberry Fields though

It's perfect as is

So? What's wrong with that?

Oh the horror...?

This. Everything fits perfectly together on this album

No, no, Lovely Rita no.

Maybe When I'm 64

youre insane

add SFF, not Penny Lane. throw it in before lovely rita, the fade out of SFFwould lead into the beginning of LR well

lol

Add all of MMT. Make it a double album

Logically, you would remove the weakest two songs on the album. So drop Fixing a Hole for Penny Lane, and When I'm 64 for Strawberry Fields.

Done.

Does anyone else think When I'm 64 would've been a lot better on The White Album?

No.

If anything, it should have been the b-side to Strawberry Fields, and Penny Lane would take it's place on Pepper

never actually realized how well that would work

This. I don't really like WYWY that much but it still fits really well on the album

Strawberry and Penny Lane are already on Magical Mystery Tour which is already perfect
Why would you do that? why not customize every album ever? This is a stupid thread OP. Sgt pepper and MMT are perfect . Feel free to edit them how you like but don't make a thread for your next inane thought, thanks

you remove john lennon and add captain beefheart

I want someone to prove to me with theory why Mr. Kite shouldn't get deleted.
It sounds terrible to me.

There's no other rock song like it.
it's very creative sound design that creates a vivid atmosphere.
The bass line is great
The sound effects are interesting.
It's a climactic ending to Side A

Paul and George Martin disagree.

>Why would you do that?
They were originally supposed to be on Pepper you dunce

>1 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
>2 With a Little Help from My Friends
>3 Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
>4 Strawberry Fields
>5 Fixing a Hole
>6 She's Leaving Home
>7 Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
>8 Within You Without You
>9 Penny Lane
>10 Good Morning Good Morning
>11 Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (reprise)
>12 A Day in the Life

So you will change an album that is perfect and sabotage another album that is perfect and have been for 50 years because of original intention? Coca Cola was originally intended to be medicine.

Removes Good Morning,fixed.

I wouldn't agree that either of them are perfect to begin with. [spoiler]Now, Rubber Soul, Revolver and Abbey Road on the other hand...[/spoiler]

>and sabotage another album that is perfect
No you can replace them with It's All Too Much and All Together Now.

I personally love Penny Lane, however I wouldn't add it.

First off, I'd cut Within You Without You in half. Second, I'd cut the ending-loop-thing off and move the reprise to be after A Day in the Life. Finally, add Strawberry Fields after Getting Better and if possible I'd crossfade the entire album in order to make it be one continuous performance.

And you know what, I may just add the ending-loop-thing back for the hell of it.

Are you a fucking idiot or what?

I wouldn't change the album at all because I already really like it and think changing it would be retarded for such a timeless classic

Good Morning is good as heck. The first ten seconds are a little abrasive I guess but the rest of it is gold.

*delete yellow submarine

>remove day in the life

Fixed.

Penny Lane fits perfect with the vibe of this, nothing wrong with adding it but I just don't see why would you add Strawberry Fields, it goes extremely well with the more dreamy atmosphere of the songs in Magical Mystery.

1. Remove Everything
2. Add A Day In The Life
3. You are done!

And while you are at it, remove Paul, replace him by Frank Zappa, add Jim Morrison, replace Harrison with Robert Fripp, and then finally remove Jim Morrison and you are golden.

>*puts strawberry field forever after blue jay way*
Ahhh the perfect album

?

>wanting to delete pure synesthesia
stay in your dad's basement loser

It should be right after Lucy in the Sky, it's the only place that makes sense.

Replace Within You Without You with Northern Song. Adding more would just bloat the album, even if the songs were good.

I did a reimagining of Sgt Pepper, going for a direction of re-creating the original idea of an album about their childhood, this is what a came up with: mega.nz/#F!9mIl0CxS!AhAjr7Tuewr-FpmJTrecTQ

>Side 1
Flying
Your Mother Should Know
It's All too Much
(interlude)Take Me Back
Mr. Kite
All Together Now
Penny Lane

>Side 2
A Beginning
LSD
Leaving Home
Good Morning
Good Night
Strawberry Fields

Special thanks to the user that did "The Beatles's Lost Albums" project a couple of months ago, this guy was my inspiration

I hope you enjoy the album

ur ghey lol

I asked this in another thread but I thought I'd double check. Which albums are better in mono and which are better in stereo? I'm in the process of downloading their discography.

Giovani?

Checking this out. Also, I am the Lost Albums guy! And this makes me happy that it inspired someone else to do something similar. As long as you're sharing yours and I'm in here let me share one of mine that pertains to the topic

Strawberry Fields - What I imagine to be a companion piece of the Sgt. Pepper/early psychedelic era for the lad. By far my most conceptual fan album

mega.nz/#!jQ4wRTQT!s2fbmkCaFeX8JVPEXUtvjHZgPgCCrnzEv0qA-pwwmJA

for the lads**
I feel like I need to make a copypaste for this because I've said it so many times but I'll do it again for you friend. So, the short answer is you should have their albums in mono AND in stereo because they offer difference experiences. And since you will have every version in the cases where one is better you will possess the best version of every Beatle song. Think of it as having twice as much Beatles, and why wouldn't you want that?

I will say though that I don't think the stereo versions of their first two records hold a candle to their mono counterparts. With the Beatles in stereo is truly the low point sonically of their discography. Beatles for Sale and Help are quite refreshing in stereo because they allow more room for the jangly guitars to breathe and express themselves. I don't know where I was going with this I'm kind of stoned so yeah get them in both and decide for yourself

Beatlebro again. WOW just finished it, that was terrific man. Highlights: Can You Take Me Back's last note being Mr Kites first note, A Beginning into Lucy in the Sky, different version of Good Morning that fit the album perfectly, and of course that finale. Really good work.