Middle school teacher here

Middle school teacher here,
Ask me anything

why are kids so sexy

Do you want to fug any of your kids?

magnets, how do they work?

Because teenage girls will do anything for attention

where does the sun go at night?????

There's some cuties I have my eyes on. Not into the boys, and most of the girls are pretty plain and dumpy

Did the holocaust really happen tho

Have you ever fapped to one of your students?

The north pole of one magnet attracts the south pole of a second magnet, while the north pole of one magnet repels the other magnet's north pole. So we have the common saying: like poles repel, unlike poles attract. A magnet creates an invisible area of magnetism all around it called a magnetic field.

Why aren't you in school today?

The Earth is a giant ball that is spinning, and the sun is an object very far away from it. When it is night time, it means that the spot on the Earth where you are standing has spun to the far side of the ball, away from the sun. The other side of the ball is now being lit by the sun

How you take your coffee?

No.

How many Students have you fucked?

>The Earth is a giant ball
stopped reading

Yes. All the time. It's hard not to when A bunch the girls here are absolute teases.

It's summer break

Black. With honey

None. But I want to. And I probably could.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What's the horniest the students have ever made you? Do you think they did it intentionally?

One time these 2 girls were up talking and messing around towards the end of class, and one of the girls smacks the other girls butt. They all started giggling and laughing super hard, I went over to them and told them to knock it off but I had a bit of a chubby going on and they could all totally see it. Once the bell rang one of eye girls stuck around and stuck her tounge out and winked at me before walking out and shaking her butt so I could see. Probably the best thing that's happened.

What subject do you teach

Mail or femail?

8th grade science

I'm a mail

Do you believe in a religion and why or why not?
Personally, I've never been a fan of religion - conflicts with logic too much.

How hard do you like to be stamped?

Why do you brainwash kids with an extreme leftist propaganda?

I'm agnostic. I think religion is good for controlling the masses. Especially in more ancient times. But it's relevant today as well. I just try not to take anything so seriously.

That way I can turn boys into beta cucks and all the females into whores so I can have the next generation of youth all to myself.

Have you ever taken a picture of a hot student (candid or not) if so don't be a fag and post it

They are dug up out of the ground and still have a bit of gravity in them. That's what I teach my home schooled kids anyway.

You don't work at West Middle School in Columbia, Mo, do you?

I wish I could man. The girls in here get hotter and more developed each year.

I have two questions I would like an awnser to:

1. Don't u ever just wanna hit them?
2. Are the kids cringy as fuck?

No that's just some random google image

is west truly the best

1. Yes, most of them, 90% of the time.
2. Yes they are, but mostly just the boys.

East is beast

Also, what are things you hate about your job?

How is the general state of education in your opinion?

Yes

How many of those little fidget spinners do your students have in class?

more important, how many has he taken away from kids?

Exactly- must know

They didn't put "Iron Will" in the job description. Those kinds of things are a job perk and a detriment at the same time.

Terrible. But it's the kids fault, and the parents. None of them want to learn or have any discipline. And it's not like I can do anything about their shitty behavior

Kek

Very true. Although I still talk to one of my teachers pets from a few years ago. She's 17 now. Hopefully I can act out all my fantasies and frustrations on her once she's legal

The fidget spinners are pretty much dead now. They are banned from the school. I took like maybe 2-3 in the beginning but I always gave them back after class.

Do any of your co-workers hit on you?
How old are you and how old are They?

Mr.Wright?

What is some of the craziest shit other teachers at your school have done?

How much money do you make in your job?

Coworkers? Not really. I'm 32. I've had some of the kids "flirt" with me tho. Haha

define flirt

green text

Not at my school, but In the district, a teacher brought a gun to school and shot a student in self defense.

Who is this?

Have you ever caught a kid masturbating in class

Mr. Solis

reported

You did mention that he works at West Middle School, right?

I don't really know how to Green text properly

But there are plenty of times the girls will bend over infront of me on purpose, or stick their tits out.
I've had a girl sit on my lap at my desk while she was saying "why should I have to learn this, I'm too pretty for this stuff, this is for nerds"
Then there are the teachers pets, the girls that will suck up to me, so I'll give them extra attention. Those girls are my favorite, not as frisky as the others tho.

Lol no.

Good job buddy

jesus christ... id be expecting a sexual assault charge anyday if I were you id be taping every second of the school day just in case someone decides to throw off any accusation against you

i sense your sarcasm i am going to report you little shits as well.

Some metals have properties which allow them to create magnetic fields. Magnetic fields are created by the flow of current, which in metals such as iron, is commonplace due to the delocalization of electrons. The electrons moving around create a current, and thus a magnetic field.

Nah I would never touch the kids like that. It's a rare occurrence stuff like that happens, not an everyday thing

Really? I used to get caught masturbating in class all the time. Or was that church?.....fuck, I forget.

I worked as a janitor one year at a middle school. I was 23 but looked hella young and i had tons of middle school girls flirting with me all the time. Even some of the teachers would tease me about how alot of the girls were gossiping about me

Gossiping that you are a basehead.

Any stories?

Oh snap!

Gossiping that they want his dick

You dont get it professor. You don't have to do shit, all it takes is for you to piss off some little girl who has moe time on her hands than you do.

> no ironic tabs
> he legitimately thinks he's doing any good
> didn't even read the thread
(i.e. take 2 minutes to read the thread to see that op is clearly not going to fuck the kids)
> needs to pat himself on the back this hard with "killallpedos.png"
> reports op directly instead of just reporting the thread (that he voluntarily went into)
You know the only reason you even stated that you reported him is to make your own ass ego feel better. Even if you reported the thread in general to da feds (who won't do anything anyway, and you're naive to think otherwise), you're in the thread yourself.
Congrats on being a fuckup

Yeah, make sure to mention that he works at West Middle School!

Great way to move up the popularity chain in school: bang the janitor

Sure thing...

Please, call me Mr. Simmons. I'm used to it so it's no biggie. Anyway, that's why I never give any indication that I am doing anything wrong. Plus, with 20-30 kiddos, there are plenty to agree that I am doing a good teachering.

Did anyone else read the thread last night about how 13yo user used some dsi chat/forum site to continually report people for anything and everything, meanwhile breaking pretty much all the rules? The one where he stole accounts and constantly sucked up to the mods

So much summer in one comment holy fuck

These are 13/14 yo, they will do anything to out do eachother. It's a constant battle of who is the biggest slut.

please don't use terms reserved for commoners on this site, Mr. Redditor

>being this blind

whatever dude, don't come a crying saying you were accused of XYZ and have no proof to say otherwise because you are guilty until proven innocent.

>Falling for the not subtle meta trolling
ISHYGDDT

was she wearing a thong?

Did you just assume he had some "how to unrape sister" tabs without even looking? Look at his image, he unironicallly reported op to the fbi.

Why did you become a teacher?

Do you ever look through their phones? I looked through my daughters when she got in trouble and it was filled with nudes. You can kik me nocashkilla if you have any stories

Just booty shorts

To look at pretty teenage girls in their prime

Nope never went through their phones, you should post some of those pictures tho

This, just to prove you ain't the fuzz

>pedophile
Okay.

Factually and technically wrong.

There were 2 girls who would always hangout in a classroom (wont say what class) everytime i came to work (i came into work an hour before school let out) but they were there just about everyday. The teacher who was a guy let them hang out there and told me if i wanted to have them leave so i could clean the room but i didnt mind also the hallway where the classroom was at was pretty much empty. Anyways they would just hang out and we slowly started chatting here and there. Both were cute but nothing hot. This was early 2000s so no smart phones and shit. One girl was tall and kinda lanky and the other was petite nerdish look. One day they had been on a school trip function thing and i had just got there and cleaning the room when the nerdy petite girl comes in and asked if she could use tge teachers office to change out of her dress into regular clothes so i said ya sure so she goes in there and closed the door when she yells hey can you help me real quick so i go in and she ask if i could unzip the back of her dress. I kinda froze but eventually unzipped it a bit and she asked for me to unzip it all the way and i catch a glimps of her bra and panties. I popped this huge boner and she turns around and notices it cause i was wearing kaki cargo shorts and her eyes light up and her jaw drops and shes like omg thats really hard ive never really seen a boy actually get hard. I was kinda embarresed but i couldnt leave not with a boner so i sat down and told her to hurry up and change and leave so shes like ok sorry. As shes changing she asked if my boner hurt and i was like ya its rock hard so shes like well how can you make it not hurt and i told her id have to pull it out so she was ok can you i promise i wont tell. Shes pretty much in just shorts abd bra so i saud fyck it and unzipped my shorts and flung out my cock and grabbing it. At that moment i had to cum or get blue balls so i told her she had to go so she gets a bit upset and told me do i have to

Oh the shit tgey used to write on the school bathroom stalls about who was tge biggest slut was funny