Why are white people and their western culture shit? They think that anyone who's not like them is bad...

Why are white people and their western culture shit? They think that anyone who's not like them is bad. As a result some wing-nut drove a van running over innocent worshipers just because they were Muslims.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616452/Man-arrested-van-ploughs-people-outside-mosque.html

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/finsbury-park-terror-attack-mosque-10646160

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gMYNfQlf1H8?t=14s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616452/Man-arrested-van-ploughs-people-outside-mosque.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/finsbury-park-terror-attack-mosque-10646160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's human nature to be afraid of things you don't understand.

Same reason some shitskins run over Innocent worshippers because they were Christian.

> As a result some wing-nut drove a van running over innocent worshipers just because they were Muslims.

You mean he removed kebab?

Sounds good to me. Mohammedians belong in the middle east, not in civilized society.

Nice bot thread.

Don't like whites or western culture? Leave or stay the fuck out. Tell the sand niggers you faggots love so much to do the same. There's a fucking reason I don't live in the Middle East. Because it's shit.

OI! Leave me and my brethren out of this you cunt.

>innocent worshipers
>Muslims
>Bulbasaur

Pick one.

>Why are white people and their western culture shit?

I'll take your b8, raghead.

So western culture is shit... as opposed to goat fucking?

Well clearly I choose bulbasaur.

>Mohammedians belong in the middle east, not in civilized society.

Harsh, but true.

charmander or kys

Muslims do it so often that he thought it was how they greet each other and was only trying to respect their culture.

What's the reason?

all religious people need to be contained or toned-down
that goes for politics too

Thank god you gave me the option not to pick muslims or innocent worshippers.

But In also think Bulbasaur is the worst starter...

Fake and gay.

Kill all muslims

Two attacks by white extremists in last five years
Hundreds of attacks by Islamic extremists in last five years

Do the math fuck boi

Terrorism isn't part of western culture
You just cherry picked some freak accident and are using it to represent western culture
Muslims on the other hand make up 1% of the population but commit the vast number of terrorist attacks in places like Britain

OP, you can't blame all white people for one sicko's actions. To say that this one crackpot represents the entire white race is racist.

Maybe he was tired of barbarians from the 12th century constantly murdering his fellow countrymen.

He targeted a mosque that gave birth no modern radicalized Islam. The home of Abdul hamza.

They wanted a war. Now they have one. They can't cry about it now. Islam started this jihad and now the west will end it.

>Muslims kill others. "Hurr: It's only a few of them, not ALL Muslims"

>White guy kills Muslim. "Hurr ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD"

Nice double-standards libtard.

Fuck yeah! Eye for an eye bitches. I'm happy to hear one guy wasn't a cuck.

the fuck is wrong with ppl getting mad that u guys fucking bomb every goddam thing u see unfit, i find this fair

Because they want to exterminate us

He blew a kiss at people as he drove by.

Absolutely based.

Different cultures do not mix well. Stone age culture (Muslim) should not mix with modern white, clean and intelligent people.

You cucks are the ones saying "one terrorist attack doesn't mean they are all terrorists" yet one white guy does an attack in return and you blame us all and our society. Go fuck your self user. You're the problem we have (along with the muslims).

Fuckin' rank mang!

Oh come on bro

They are like... bronze age

They will probably send him to prison forever, yet when a muslim does an attack (and doesn't kill him self) he gets deported (maybe).

youtu.be/gMYNfQlf1H8?t=14s

Not sure where you're getting that. I'm this faggot Not the other faggots

This exactly right. They don't mix on any level. They believe in stoning women to death after they have been raped. Or when they kill infidels they are promised some large number to puberty aged Virgins when they arrive in heaven. It's way nuttier than Christianity.

>when a muslim does an attack (and doesn't kill him self) he gets deported (maybe)
no, they get 'sensitivity training' and therapy.

Christ that's worsen than I thought

well to be fair, it's just the rapists that get the sensitivity training.

YES GOYIM, VIOLENT RIGHT WINGERS ARE THE REAL THREAT. MUSLIMS ARE YOUR FRIEND, GOY, WE MUSTN'T BE VIOLENT TOWARDS THEM!

literally makes no sense
>hurr durr jooz are bad
>hurr durr jooz are islamic extremists
>hurr durr i hope the islamic extremists kill all the jooz that are bad

When Attackers attack people and claim Islam as the reason for the violence bitter people will attack Islam and their followers as a result of it, muslims in Britain are too up their own arse it takes a few of them to get run over for them to see how everyone else feels

you're a dense motherfucker

white people shit.....

Its called self defence and not terrorism. Learn the difference.

>white people shit.....

Killing people by running them over with a truck?

Remember Nice France?

Muslim shit.....
>fixed

Because white people are racist. In point of fact, all people are racist. But there are more of them, and they run shit so...

It doesn't actually mean anything though. People are killed everyday for any number of tragic or dumb reasons. There are 7 billion people on earth, we have to control the population somehow, and muslims have the least to offer mankind. So I don't really see a problem with a white guy running over a few dickhead muslims. I'm not a white person, to clarify, but honestly...why do you fucking care, dude? Unless your Muslim, in which case I will say this, the more of you who kill yourselves, the less of you will be killed by redneck white people. And you would be doing our planet a favor by reducing carbon emissions.

Still pretty bad. They should be imprisoned or deported. Giving them sensitivity training vs deporting them shows them rape is bad but not a serious crime. It shows them they get a slap on the hand and afterwards they can resume acting the same way.

>white people are racist
Islam isn't a race
> all people are racist
true, and if you think whites are the worst racists, you should go somewhere non-white
>there are more of them
totally false
>muslims have the least to offer mankind
you said it
>redneck white people
careful, your programming is showing

You should kys at your earliest convenience.

>sage

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616452/Man-arrested-van-ploughs-people-outside-mosque.html
>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/finsbury-park-terror-attack-mosque-10646160

Mudslimes are invaders, whites are victims who dont want to be invaded by hostile mudslimes. They come here and get everything for free, mobile, car, home, food, money and due to racism and their religion they cause terrorism. Whites do not do it for those petty reasons, we do it for self defence and revenge. You are evil, we are not.