What crimes has the Eternal Anglo comitted against your people?

What crimes has the Eternal Anglo comitted against your people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LL1pTf7ETFI
youtube.com/watch?v=nkxyd6WSu48
youtube.com/watch?v=DIfWpLecOOE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_expedition_to_Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=cc72JCBIsp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 genocides, an 800 year brutal occupation and a stolen province

anglos did nothing wrong.

Allowed my people to get fucked over my Turks.

Occupied us, stole our cod and our women

I'm 1/2 Irish and they enslaved us for 800 years and committed genocide on us during the potato famine.
I'm also 1/3rd French so they did countless atrocities in that regard too.
I also have a bit of English genes too so one of my female ancestors was probably raped by her dad. I can't confirm this though but everyone knows how much Brits like to fuck their relatives.
And lastly I'm American and they failed to help the Confederates win the Civil War, ending American values and culture and in their failure causing the NuAmerica we have today.

Create Saudi Arabia

Taxation without representation.
Forced naval impressment of our sailors.
Not helping the South during the War of Northern Aggression.
Making up the Zimmerman Telegram to trick us into getting into WW1.

>Making up the Zimmerman Telegram

The German who wrote it admitted to doing it

ah yes, the "German" from Birmingham England

>Irish
>enslaved
Durr my sociology professor, Salon, and Huffpost said Irish couldn't have been oppressed or enslaved since they're white

Oh my god its so good that you exists, otherwise this historical conspiracy would've never been uncovered dog bless you hamburglar and your esoteric knowledge

>1/3rd French
What the fuck does this mean?

He has 2 dads

it means he's actually 1/3 Italian, whatever that means

and why the fuck you continue to speak their language?

Of course English will be your first language until the end of your life. Just like Russian for me.

But you have to learn Spanish and support the latin bros.

This is a bait.

GOOD post

50% Irish genes
33% or so French genes
.. am I doing this wrong?
Proud to say no wop or kraut in me. Just Irish and French, with wee bits of Scottish, English, Swiss and Swedish.
Because it's our language now. We speak the corrected, fixed version we made of it to permanently shame the Anglo that his failed language was stolen from him.

>muh heritage
Parles-tu français, burger?

Oui oui
I also know how to say "Our time will come" in Irish Gaellic :^)

baited as usual

>Proud to say no wop or kraut in me. Just Irish and French, with wee bits of Scottish, English, Swiss and Swedish
just say you're American

No it's not your language. It's (YOU)r language, but it's not the language of your nation.

I may have a polish roots (I'm not even sure, but it's really possible) and I can speak it a bit, and listen polish songs everyday.

You are catholic? Learn Spanish.

I respect Catholic people.

youtube.com/watch?v=LL1pTf7ETFI

Not bothered desu

Conquest is not a crime it is survival of the fittest

they were pretty brutal in Cyprus and Ionian islands' resistance, they bombed Pireaus when ww2 was over and created artificial famine in athens 'cause some Jew's house was removed in 1830soemthing

Prevented us from forming a country.

this

A British anime?

London is a nice french city, but the local dialect is really wierd

>american math education

its just a shame that you get to live a life of privilege when your lineage should have died long ago

except their """""orthography""""

we have a crazy orthography too (it's a meme that our orthography is simple). but their is fucking insane, it's literally a fucking hieroglyphs

how fuck the anglo children are learning to write?

it's insane

door - do:r, book - bo:k

to - tu, so - so

it just has no sence

He's like Beowulf, you illiterate retard.

Threw a viking who was the son of a swedish king into a pit of snakes.

You can never get x/3 by adding 1/(2^n), which is the amount each ancestor contributes
That's because when you sum them the least common multiple will still be a power of two, and no power of two is a multiple of 3

Aliens spliced his genes obviously.

(OP) #
Those who slander the British Empire, slander European civilization, superior civilization, and that will not be accepted on this board.

On the otherhand, America is responsible for all the worlds ills, and is not white or European, therefor it is subhuman and should be recognized as the enemy of Europeans everywhere.

It was aliens splicing genes.
[spoiler]Nah that guy is a moron.[/spoiler]

you are a big faggot if you really think that anglos are european

you are closer to chins by your mentality

because you brains are working different than ours

why?

because your language has no orthography

Nothing.

And no, ww2 memes don't count.

kys

they did

your country had to be a part of France

>War of Northern Aggression

Nice meme, Cletus

England has done more to push humanity forward than any other nation in history, everything from parliamentary democracy, the industrial revolution to the abolishment of slavery.

Everyday you should say "Thank you England" before you eat your breakfast.

I piss on the Union Jack

no, fuck off

you created an atlantic civilization

but you didn't change the humanity

and Spain is better, I hope they will make you a bit cucked by taking this island or what it is

>what was the Irish Holocaust
>what was the Bengali famine
>what were the Boer concentration camps

Learn Spanish if you believe in this.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkxyd6WSu48

You may change your country by this. If all american catholics will learn and speak it - USA will transform into a completly different country.

You will think and speak English, but your children may be fluent in Spanish, and their children's children may become native in it

Fuck off Yankee scum. Your kind are the reason the (((federal government))) is so cucked.

>>what was the Irish Holocaust

Irish were encouraged to most to England to work in facoties when blight happened which is why their population dropped.

Self governing state at the time, colorueds can't be trusted

Racists betraying the empire to oppress black people got what they deserved.

French Africa is a bro-tier for me.

I don't speak French (used to learn it, but dropped after one year), but I understand

words from this track is better than your speech

Normans did nothing wrong, England is a french colony

Your kind sure didn't mind using federal powers to annex Texas as a slave state, or to flex naval presence in the Carribean whenever there were rumors of abolitionist activity. Face it, reb: you never really believed in strict constitutional constructionism as anything other than an ad hoc justification for using darkies as farm equipment.

Texas should speak Spanish and be a catholic state, discuss

settling this hellhole desu

Banana Massacre

no, honestly I respect England for creating a big civilization, unique and different to Europe

but I don't want to be a part of it

illegal mining
no that was the eternal gringo

How about ww1?

It's true.

>democracy
>But have a queen

>democracy
>but have a shaman president

>we have a crazy orthography too

Who said that?

At least she is impeached

Those things aren't contradictory at all, if we wanted to get rid of the queen we could start a republican party.

same thing without jews

At least our queen has no real hard power.

dude, it's true, we say sierce, but write serdce

we say tiomny, but write temnyj

and etc etc etc

deported a huge number of our relatives

What a stupid post, you're implying we were the war mongers. In WWI we had an open agreement to protect Belgium's neutrality and Germany invaded assuming it was "just a scrap of paper" and that we wouldn't get in a war for Belgium. Leading up to WWII we pandered to the German's desire to want to unite the German speaking people into one state until they finally pushed it too far and annexed Poland.

In neither war were we the aggressors.

>but I don't want to be a part of it

Sure you do. What civilization do you want to be part of? I'm just curious because there is only one civilization now.

But If she started to want the power? She'll be impeached like house of cards?(I read it before)

*what if

If they tried anything their power would get taken away instantly just like the last time.

roman catholic

I'm orthodoxy but respect them

It's the same thing.

The eternal anglo spawned the eternal gringo.

They invaded us.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_expedition_to_Korea

Why is she so autistic, Sup Forums?

Is it because of her japanese genes, her british genes or both?

yeah you were just keeping your totally inoffensive guarantees to keep germany down :^)
no aggression there
just like NATO is not aggressive nope never!

That's what you think, m8

youtube.com/watch?v=cc72JCBIsp0

>to keep germany down

Is it bad? They proved that they are insane

What? We had important ports in Belgium to sell our products on the continent, keep in mind for hundreds of years before WW1 our enemy was France so we needed Belgium as a neutral state. Germany spat on that and openly challenged our authority, if we didn't go to war our word would be meaningless.

epin
>We had important ports in Belgium
exactly, the only business you only did it to protect your empire, just like with poland later on

too bad so many people had to die but at least britain stayed stronk am I rite? :^)

What? We did it to protect our interests yes, Germany started both wars by crossing a line we had clearly marked both times. If North Korea invades South Korea and the USA goes to war at this who is at fault?

literally starved a million people to death so their pockets didn't get slightly lighter

used to put tar on the heads of Irish children and set them on fire to torture their families into giving information

deliberately shot unarmed men for not liking being treated like animals

stole men and women from their homes and sold them as slaves

committed genocide in Ireland, South Africa, India and everywhere fucking else their blighted hand touched

>Germany started both wars by crossing a line
>the robbery victim got himself shot by refusing to cooperate when I said not to move

Not to move into other people's country's yes.

Again perfect analogy USA has guaranteed to protect south Korea, if someone invades south Korea and the USA goes to war with them is the USA at fault?

yes, filthy imperialist USA has no business in korea

btw USA was at fault for pearl harbor too
they should never have interfered

>usa is at fault for being attacked

are you one of those anti america latin american communists that blames everything on the US?

I love how the British language tries to act all cutesy and tongue in cheek.

Marks of a real pussy nation.

>Inb4 hurr durr we ruled the world
Through stabbing others in the back....like pussies(that's right).

Prove me wrong.
Protip: You won't even try to reply seriously cause it's so obvious in the way your people behave.

Don't even know what you're on about desu

>usa is at fault for being attacked
no, but they very clearly provoked the attack and they deserved what they got
>are you one of those anti america latin american communists that blames everything on the US?
I hate communism but I prefer to americunt neoliberal imperialism t b h

maduro must stay

He's just being autistic, best to ignore him.