My wife is an alcohol. Im at the end of my rope

My wife is an alcohol. Im at the end of my rope.
I do everything for the kid, make the money, and this twat drinks all day. I want to use her addiction against her now.. what do Sup Forums?

Be a fucking man and speak up. I'm the alcohol in my relationship and I wish the bitch would do something other than get fat and bitch about everything. People get like this because we marry weaklings who can't even draw a line of self respect and don't have it in them to be anything other than cucks

talk to her about why she's drinking. don't try to use it against her because it will make matters worse.

Iv broke every bottle the bitch brings in.
We have talked till im blue in the face.
Took her to rehad for a month.
Only thing i havn't done is beat the shit out of her

She always says she drinks because "I dont know, I cant stop. Its my vice"

I can hear the shit winds howling from here Ran.
Take the kid to your parent's and cut her off.

What kind of alcohol is she? Beer? Whiskey? Please tell me she is scotch

Shitty gin or vodka

>my wife is an alcohol

That's terrible user. Distilled or fermented?

>I'm an alcohol and its my wifes fault.
>I'm the victim!

Still over your head

>only thing I haven't done is beat the shit out of her.
Just answered your own question.

if you really love her then you will take her to an inpatient rehab centre for a minimum of 6 months, very infrequent contact. let professionals give her the education and mental tools she needs to get her life back.

Kill her. Kill her now. Do it.

maam

She's a drug addict and may not stop until she's dead. You should go to Alanon to get some perspective on this and then decide what to do. Sorry you're in this.

>Only thing i haven't done
>on here asking for help without even trying everything first

You're a useless fuck OP. No wonder she's miserable with you and drinking herself into the grave.

divorce her and use her alcohol addiction against her

Bitch is drunk now.. with our kid at the house while i work

what im thinking about. How to go about is the question

Lawyer. Lawyer. Lawyer. Jewish Lawyer.

Did you know this when you married her? If so you kinda got yourself into this.

>My wife is an alcohol
Which one and how old?

Hello summerfriend.

No... this started 2 years ago. Been thru rehad etc

Been there user it's no good
I put up with it for 2 years
>here's how to get a head start before you leave her
Record her when she is out of it then when she is sober show her what she is like
This my make her stop
If not keep recording her and keep a diary of events.
Take her to a dexox clinic if she goes through with it she may change
But you need to get out so keep paperwork from detox course
Gather enough evidence for court and leave her
You will most likely get the kid and show you tried you best to keep the family together
This will go in your favor
It's hard but you can't allow anyone to ruin your life with their shit
You will most likely get calls saying she will anhero most will be fake but you never know
So just contact emergency services every time she says this and keep a log to cover your back' wasting services time'

You could divorce and go for custody. Will not be overnight. Kid will need to go somewhere during the day but at least will be safer. Addicts are not trustworthy...their lives revolve around the substance.

Dont make this rushed, plan as well as possible so she cant do anything against you. Find a GOOD lawyer, check up on laws about child custody, build proof against her

>he believes in summerfaggotry
You didn't answer my question. Also, how do I go about marrying alcohol?

she passes out rape her asshole what more could you need?

Thank you anons..seems like sound likes sound advice

Have her trip on acid. Might break through the addiction

Why are you so fucking angry you invalid pinworm? I'm just adking a question. What brand is your wife? I'm eying some really sexy Jack Daniel's whiskey right now for a life partner but not sure if she's right for me to commit to.

Newfag

Tried she refuses. Says "I respect that way to much to try it". I like the shit every now and then tried a few times.

Not mad at all. Just laughing at how new you are kek

I was thinking the same. I will have to have eyes in the back of my head.

You're clearly pissed dood, you keep responding and repeating newfag like a broken record, hell you even said summerfag when sensible posters know Moot more or less said they aren't real. Is it because you didn't like the joke? Did babby not find it funny? Awww poor faggy OP
> D^':

can you two control your inferiority complexes and focus on the topic?

>"repeating newfag"
>literally said it once
>its true
kek

Op here your chasing a ghost. I have nit responed to you untill now.. kek welcome to Sup Forums some one will show you around soon.

This please.

Ooh, I think someone is projecting. No one is answering my queries which are totally on topic: what brand of alcohol, and how do you marry one? Was OP one of those kids who'd actually marry something if he liked it that much?

I think OP just doesnt have alot of choices, still, the fact that you instantly accused me of projection and that you didnt even consider the thought of having a complex is proof of a fragile ego which is why you're fighting like a child online I guess, i suggest therapy

Is there a way i can make her think she has been cheating on me? Or is this to riskey if i choose to bring it up in court?

Don't try to hide OP, we know you're angry I was too clever for you. I cam't be new because I've been here for two whole hours.

kek

I know me better than you do gay boiio

>Look guys, I'm an oldfag! See, I just called someone a newfag!

no lmao its cause you dont know the an alcohol thread he doesn't sound pissed at all

Show her Tits.
It helped me when I was in a dependent relationship.
Mine was ex-Marine.
Yes, a female. Lol

How does this bitch have money? Get her name off your accounts and close card in your name's.

I would kill a whole family to be in your situation.

>Just fucking help her, god damn. You fucking retards act like you can't do anything to change people.

It will make her drink more, if she thinks she cheated on you.
Bad slippery slope

How do you know I don't know about that?
>you don't
Someone puts there own spin and you think
>boyyy wut a newfeg am i kewl yet
Man why can't you just own up to being angry?

>I know me better than you do gay boiio
thats what you want to think, but actually people can smell your insecurity and fragility and its kinda off putting, just a friendly heads up

Didnt look at it like that. Thanks user

> Buy ipecac
> pour in big bottle of alcohol
> she starts throwing up everytime she drinks
> ???
> no alcohol

This is very true.
You can be the toughest mf.
But in reality, you're being cucked by alcohol.
It's a bad situation

Post her nudes or gtfo

Lol may try this.

>How do we know?
kek, we know faggot.

>plz believe me
>plz believe me
>plz

But then she will be at bars, which is worse.

be compassionate. she has an addiction. treating her like she's a twat (even if you think she is) is only going to alienate her and further her habit.
it seems counterintuitive, but believe me you will be so much better off approaching it like this. don't do anything you might regret. be the bigger person, as you quite obviously are. you can help her, even if you never want to see her again after. people with an addiction are not themselves, remember why you loved her in the first place.

You're a weak beta fuck op. Leaving your kid with a drunk is fucking retarded. Your wife belongs to you, you tell her what to do. She doesn't like it GTFO. Her self esteem and confidence is too high. Degrade her every chance you get, make her hate you and then drop her off at rehab.

You might actually be autistic if you think inside jokes work like that here. Not retarded; just pure, unadulterated autism.

this is how you become a doormat and kicking ball, never become lke this guy

Fuck you. Addiction is a choice faggot. It isn't about this selffish whore bitch, but her kid. She's an adult and responsible for her choices.

Why? He might get lucky and someone rapes and murders her after seeing her drunk ass walking home.

>weak beta fuck.
Pardon me for having to work today.
Pardon me for the babysitter to have an off day. You dence cunt

No. Bad idea. You don't need anything other than her alcoholism and endangerment of the kids.

Then you make other arrangement. Call you mom or aunt, any responsible female that is drunk.

Its not, actually.

But becoming addicted is.

This. Lawyer up and just talk to one of them before proceeding. If she's a fucking mess and endangering your kids you will give her two options A) get help or B) i'm taking the kids, myself, your family and future.

If you lawyer up after of course trying to stage some sort of intervention with family members (A bitches dad can sometimes be the key, especially if hes old school as fuck, blue collar), then the lawyer might finally scare her into getting help since she knows it's the final straw.

That's basically it unless you're a sadist and want to see the mother of your children suffer. Have the kids confront her during a time of sobriety and explain how they want their old mom back unless they're too young.

After all of it, it'll never be the same. You'll have to keep an eye out for parties/venues with lots of alcohol, never have any in your house, and be respectful of the fact that she has an addiction. During those times she'll be just as hurt and embarrassed looking back on who she was so never us it as ammunition.

All I got niggah, speaking from experience with my mom

This

Tape her being a bad parent. Get divorce with full custody and marry younger more motivated woman. /thread

Kids fresh 4 too young...
I belive i will go this route

Irish here.

Your best bet is to either drink with her, or start beating her, or both.

Most women didn't get smacked by daddy enough growing up and as a result completely lack and self control. you're gonna have to be her surrogate father and husband for a while and smack the piss out of her, at the very least you'll need to treat her like a child, grab the bottle out of her hand and dump it out, limit her access to money, talk to her like a child when you scold her. She doesn't have a job so there's no desire in her to be a "strong independent woman"

She's weak and needs a leader. A big strong man telling her what to do, not as her husband, but as an authority. Trust me.

Get married to a covert narc and watch it happen yourself

wew lad, so much edge

Maybe don't kick the shit out of her like paddy said but other other than that he is bang on the money in my eyes

You should probably just fuckin kill yourself m8

How are they the weak ones?. Put the drink down faggot

He's not being edgy. This is literally instinctual behavior for Irish men.

Kek

Is that you Jody?

I'd have thought the carl image would have clued you in...

Kek + nice mooostash

you've made so many god damned typos I'm beginning to question your sobriety as well.

faggot

>My wife is an alcohol.
What kind of alcohol is she?

did sombody say logg?

At work typing fast

Jeff foxworthy?

This, plus keep receipts for anything you buy for kid, rent, utilities, etc. Show judge only one person is contributing to relationship.

this x10

There's a point you reach where it's
>I have responsibilities and this will hinder them greatly
and
>I don't give a fuck anymore

If someone chooses the latter then there should be consequences.