Ice pops

I think I'm going to die.

Fuck this i miss winter

i miss cold rainy days already

Air Conditioning

I have a fan on me like 24/7. Can't fucking deal with 30 degree heat

IT IS STUPID AND I HATE IT

Arizona here, 112 today. Quit bitchin

According to my shift yesterday in Ambo land, fucking terribly. Sure it's fucking hot but that's no need for everyone to dial 999.

Covered in a thin film of sweat because it won't fucking evaporate because the fucking humidity is too fucking high fuck

>UK
>heat
try Spain faggot

Bbq and beer

Got all the blinds in the house down and playing Battlegrounds

This. In fact, it's a little chilly in here.

Problem coldfags?

Go harden the fuck up.

-Straya

Amerifags don't understand acclimatisation. Here in UK we have cold/mild weather for ages now it's fucking roasting out of nowhere.

Can't do it man... I just can't do it, it's so fucking hot

spain has air conditioning everywhere faggot

We just find your soiling about 32°C (which is a mild spring day in Sydney) to be amusing.

Before you complain about cold, it gets really cold here in Winter too.

We barely turn it on at 32 though.

At 32 Australian's think "yeah, might flick on the AC now"

You bitches think you're dying....

exactly right. i live in seoul, and it's like around 35C most days at the moment, but it doesn't even bother me because it's been steadily climbing all year. every feels about the same. people forget how much your body can get used to things, and how much it throws you off when your environment is suddenly vastly different.

i hope you're enjoying the weather. i miss london in summer.

it's so fucking hot in canada

112°C

i can't fucking sleep

lol in korea we don't turn on the AC until it hits 40.

like another guy mentioned, acclimatisation is a thing. brits would do better in the antartica than Australians, for example

Funny how temperatures are drastically changing, in Latin America is fucking freezing

Balls have been stuck to my legs for the last 3 days, it's grim

from my memory, canada gets sweltering in august. it's around the 77 (25) mark there now according to google. if you can't sleep now, how do you cope in real summer?

the funny thing about british weather though is that no they wouldn't. british climate is like a constant lukewarm to mildly chilly. in all the years i used to live there i never saw it go over about 30 or under about -5

i know man i live here
i don't even fucking know
just stay outside all night

jocks and socks in fridge overnight,cool shower in the morning and you'll skip to work like the sissy faggot you are

I play sports with Australians, south Africans, Zimbabweans, Kenyans and other countries known for the heat and if it gets to high 20s here they cannot deal with it. Our heat is a fucking killer

we don't use that antiquated scale

It's sweaty bollocks as fuck here.
I'm worried the wheely bin might melt. Someone send ice pops

I want to fucking die. Fuck this heat.

Use a sports direct mug and a pool?

I've got a Wallace and Gromit mug. Should work the same right?

Well I'm in all black so not fucking well

At work in fucking boots, hard hat the lot. My poor poor balls.

Are you a fucking lizard?

I fucking hate too much sun, when it's humid that just the worse

They are planning terrorist attacks or taking (a backpack) to a peaceful concert.

I'm not. Got a stomach bug too.

(netherlands) was programming at home but damn this heat just made me take a day off.

you poor man

Yeah with 5% humidity. I'd take 40 degrees with no humidity over 30 degrees with 90+ any day

Sitting here at my PC with my feet in buckets of cold water. Two separate buckets, because they're not big enough for both feet.

I look like an utter fucking mong but idgaf.