What's your tinder anthem?

What's your tinder anthem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5EzNWy6H8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Knk__ZBPTsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sister ray

young lion - vampire weekend

Why doesn't it even give me the option to set it or see others? Do you need Spotify?

>tfw no friends and don't do anything

i want to get laid but i don't even have any pictures of my self :^(

go to a bar or club.

have you tried taking pictures of yourself?

selfies on guys just scream "i have no friends and no social life"
unless hes a 8/10 he will get no matches and feel worse off.

that's weird though. i imagine the majority of chads and normies on tinder have cool pics of them at the beach and with friends

go to a park and just sit down next to someone and take a picture to make it look like you have friends

I'm too autistic for face to face interaction
nigga what

don't do this
>I'm too autistic for face to face interaction
everyone is
go to a bar/club away from where you normally live.
grab a beer and just go for it.

vince staples - yeah right

this
its the only way

this man, just be yourself :__^)) everyone is weird and autistic just like u ;---/]

I'm in college, I've been to plenty of parties and can't even keep a conversation with average looking sorority sloots

trust me when I say I'm too autistic

This is a good idea if you want to be subsequently arrested.

Have fun, user.

Holy shit I just tried this and it worked, thanks man!

bladee & thaiboi digital - area 51

hey

i said bars and clubs not college parties where u have to compete with people in their primes.
normies are the main ppl who act all weird when they see a celebrity. its coded in all of us m8

>implying there isn't hot people in bars/clubs

not him but what are you saying user

>I've been to plenty of parties
I was invited to 0 (zero) parties in college that weren't just me and the same 2-4 other people getting trashed. I'm too anxious to talk to people until I'm a drink away from blacking out. I'm pretty average looking.The third or so girl I talked to on tinder I fucked using pictures that were all more than a year old, some significantly more. She was decent looking.
Believe in yourself or kill yourself.

Bob Dylan - Fourth Time Around (Albert Hall version)

>implying there isn't hot people in bars/clubs
it has nothing to do with how hot they are. its about their confidence and ego. everybody in college thinks their hot shit

at clubs/bars you mostly get washed up women past or about to hit their peak.
if all else fails starting hitting on nursing students. all of them are sluts

Bat Out of Hell

S-surely I'll get laid soon, it's just a matter of time

but I don't want to bang washed up old women

Try developing a personality and then worry about other people. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just genuinely saying you should invest in yourself, everything else will follow that.

better than your hand

pink floyd - bike
i don't know if i should keep it there or not

youtube.com/watch?v=e5EzNWy6H8Q

is this guy's speaking voice not the most cringe-inducing thing ever?

>only selfies and doggo pics on my tinder
>gotten a decent number of matches and got laid twice

Am I the exception?

ayyy

Idk, guys. I've gotten hella laid from Tinder and all I had was selfies. And I'm definitely not an 8 by any means.

post your face

This is good advice.

it's the dogs. they don't give a shit about anything else if you have dog pictures

Serious question

How do i do stuff? How do i meet people and do stuff? I feel like i need to majorly change myself right now before it goes to far and i have to go out in the world and do things. Please help.

I'm not *literally* autistic, I'm pretty likeable I think, I just can't talk to girls well enough to get laid

Go to a bar, not a club. Like a dive bar with a crowd of regulars. And go during evening hours (between 4 and 10) Play darts or pool, even if its just with yourself. If you use the jukebox, play sings that fit the bar at least a little. Talk to anyone why talks to you about anything, but be very cautious about initiating conversation.

Now, here's the key: keep going back, like at least 3 nights a week, before you know it you will be a regular and know the other regulars and can branch out from there. Just being comfortable and at home will give you loads mire confidence to talk to chicks, especially after a few

Please respond.

Ween - Ocean Man :^)

i wouldnt

Joke: putting a song that you actually like
Woke: putting some indie/neo pysch song that le indie girls like to ensnare them

tame impala, vampire weekend, etc

some girls will swipe right on you if you have cool music taste, I can attest to this.

Boots Randolph - Yakety Sax

What the fuck do you even say to a girl on tinder that leads to sex

I just open all of my convos with "come sit on my face please" and see how it goes from there.

If she swiped right there's at least like a 50% chance she wants the D, it's not rocket science

First, start appreciating yourself for who you are. Start loving your honest genuine self. Appreciate yourself, but don't overappreciate yourself. Make sure you'll see every social interaction as practice and learn from mistakes you make. Don't get disencouraged by making mistakes, see them as a learning experience.

Appreciating yourself is very important, if you don't appreciate yourself, how can you expect others to appreciate you? Also, people see it too when you're confident. People like confident people, they're fun to hang around with mostly. Furthermore, enjoy life. Try to be open minded and try out new things often.

I know how you feel, I've been similar to you. But I've grown a lot and it's easily possible to develop yourself well enough to become a social person.

Girls are a hivemind, just say basic shit about how u love dogs and the show the office and you'll be riding her in no time

"Do you want to have sex?"

two kinds of people

>First, start appreciating yourself for who you are. Start loving your honest genuine self. Appreciate yourself, but don't overappreciate yourself.

No problem with that, i do PURE living. I have hobbies and goals that i know lots of stuff about but i don't overplay it and come across as smug. I think my main problem is just that i actively push away people even though i don't want to, i can be funny and charming but still there is just something off about me i think.

"do you want to watch the office and/or sit on my face"
Now it's 100% effective

>i can be funny and charming
there you have it

Party Rock Anthem

non meme answers pls I want to stop jerking off out of necessity

youtube.com/watch?v=Knk__ZBPTsk

>can't have face to face interaction with anybody
>Wants to get laid
How the fuck do you expect this to work out? Are you just gonna awkwardly mumble your way into her pants?

>be average looking with bad pics
>put bio as "hey what's your favorite band?"
>match with all of these qt 3.14 indie chicks

grils just want to talk about themselves confirmed

All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem

I mean I'm not a virgin, I fucked one girl at a party once but I already kind of knew her and she was already into me

I can't go up to random ass girls and strike up conversations is what I'm saying

doesn't count if you don't smash famalamadingdong

I get them nudes though, this way I avoid contracting HPV from tinder whores

arrested for what?

wack