Accept me as I am

Accept me as I am.

no way fag

I'm going to say no. Your aids and obesity are a threat to society.

I accept you.

whats funny is no gay man would ever have sex with you

if you wanna be a fat faggot, that's your business

Do what you like, doesn't impact my life.

Wait... But I'm really fucked up and different you know?

Oh hey, I took this picture! Dayton, Ohio Pride from like 2 or 3 years ago.

The only people that are identical to others are the ones that repress their weirdness. Nobody with a brain gives a shit anymore.

God still hates gays, that will never change, God makes some people just to hate, just like God makes babies with no nose or mouth so that when they are born they spend their first few minutes suffering in silent screams as they die. So God's a dick anyway.

He looks like he is saying, "is that our son over there?"

post high res or gtfo

As if there was a god.
Well i bite, fuck you

Nice dubs, there has to be a God, otherwise there would be no Hell, you silly billy! Gosh doodley doo, If there was no Hell, there'd be no reason to be a good person and not slanderyander all of the fiddlyfarts! By golly it's about the only thing keeping most people goodelyoodly!

I'll accept your sexuality and gender, But obesity should never be accepted.

>being this new
>summer already

If accept you means "let you do what you want", sure. If accept you means you get to hang with me, then no. You'll need to stop being a fat faggot first.

>new

Kid. Fuck off to bed.

There's a reason it's gay

He still has to clean his room, are you trying to get him grounded?

Besides, he's having lots of fun over in the 'rate my dick' thread.

comes over to your house and eat all your food. when you get pissed, he calls you a bigot against gay people.

fatphobia is much more powerful in that debate, he can sue and get disability while in the spotlight.

Now, if he ordered so many cakes that you couldn't make them all, well that's a different story... Just trying to not sugar coat it...

kys