Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm feelin really down atm and I just wanted to have a depression thread. Here goes nothin :/

>be 19
>female
>virgin
>never been with or kissed a guy
>college drop out
>jobless
>broke
>paranoid
>suffer from severe social anxiety
>no friends
>play video games to escape reality
>I hug my pillow at night and cry myself to sleep
>Thoughts of impending doom loom over me
>Live in a ghetto
>cant even leave house without being hassled
>Just want to escape..
>cant escape..
>suffer from depression
>on so many meds because im a mentally ill freak
>I wish I would go to bed and never wake up
>life is suffering

I just want someone to talk too, anyone..

steamcommunity.com/id/teardroppp/

the reason I use steam is because whenever I give out skype guys always pretend to be nice but then show cock :/

steamcommunity.com/id/teardroppp/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/teardroppp/allcomments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice dubs

kill yourself

why are you so depressed?

Tits or GTFO. Sorry, it's the rules.

are you me with a vagina

check'd and kek'd

>jobless
>broke
>paranoid
>no friends

I didn't wanna feel today, fuck you op

how is this possible? you look so pretty

tits or gtfo, otherwise you're just attentionwhoring for free games

you look cute, added :P

kys

trips don't lie

kys on live stream u fuckin slag!

Spread your asshole do it for justin

cut yourself and bleed out

This is a clever version of a Steam begging thread. All you basement dwelling neckbeards are being conned.

are you me?

don't post on Sup Forums it's full of retards

Nice bait post the time under the date faggot

post tits or get the fuck out

Damn feels

well done user. must be first time youve seen this post

>hello.jpg
I know another picture with that filename...
also tits or GTFO

Don't got steam but got kik, if you got it post your username

>Cant escape Funny how these thread keep coming back

You seem cute from the small amount of face that I can see in your picture. I don't know how girls have trouble having sex becasuse honestly their are plenty of horny men and they shouldn't be hard to find.

I would be more afraid you wouldn't want to be with me lol

>female
>timestamp
>missing "/b"

it's a guy

how much do you fantasise over big black cock?

wow you guys are real fuckin tough kickin a pretty girl when shes down and feelin bum'd out

just ignore these idiots op, they obviously feel courage behind their monitors but would never say half of these things in real life because they are...you guessed it, COWARDS. Do me a favor and don't accept any adds from these cretins because it most likely wont end up
do me a favor and add me on skype (hitman90001)
if u want we can just talk, shoot the shit, or hell even play games
I have over watch if u want, I can hook u up and we can rank up together (dont worry I'll carry im kind of a high level (gold sr) )

oh and if we hit it off u never know I can always use a sexy wife, I live in a pretty big house also sooo u never know babe, all I require is you don't cheat on me and be faithful which I know you will because you are hurt like me and we share that commonality.

anyways

waiting

for u to message me

muah xoxoxo

Dam I'm sorry you look beautiful and shouldn't have to go through that :(

>26.2 hours in the last 2 weeks
not enough for a depressed shut-in
i dont buy it

Newfag detected

Wanna sext a horny and repressed dad? Kik is nocashkilla

Hi I'm Craig, 26 years old.

I just read your post and I just want to say, you shouldn't feel depressed. Honestly, you're a gorgeous looking girl and anyone would be lucky to have you.

Depression is an illness, but I'm confident that someone with your beauty could overcome it. After all, mental illness can be cured by a change of perception and lifestyle..

I know we've only just sort of met... But where you from? I'm from Manchester, UK. If you wanted to I could talk to you on the phone.. maybe a coffee?

Let me know if you're interested. You can add me on Kik, Skype or Snapchat with the addy craigdunly9167. Pic is me. PS I'm also a virgin, so I know how it feels.

Hope to hear from you.

>Boo hoo, my life is so bad
>guise pls tell me im cool
>guise pls
Fuck off. If you seriously think your life is bad then you've got another thing coming, as a semi-attractive white female at 19 you're at the prime of your life and beta males (evident by your steam page and this thread) will flop to your feet. Fuck off.

samefag

I feel like this is somehow fake, but here's a cat gif.

Fucking beta, 26 year old virgin. That's worth self harming over

Added you on steam and messaged you, I'm not gonna be a faggot like all the others on here. Message me back if you wanna talk. My steam name starts with 00

I hope you die a most painful death

wtf man

Niga u gay

Well done Sherlock. Now use the numbers in that picture of "Craig" to trace it back to an account. Then send them the link to this thread. Go sherlock, go into the great wild and solve more mysteries.

wow ethan great moves, keep it up..proud of you

I might add you but I also hope that you have a dick.

This thread is bait, they attempt to scam you.

This isn't even a new thing, don't fall for it you fucking beta males.

>virgin
>never been with or kissed a guy
>college drop out
>jobless
>broke
>paranoid
u must be one optimistic little cunt then
if i where id off just overdosed on something by now.
So to sum it up FUCKING KILL YOUR SELF FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>PIC RELATED SOME HOW

Jesus user, at the very least read the comments on her account. She's done this before many, many times on Sup Forums and all she's looking for is attention. Guaranteed you'll be removed as a friend in a day.

Also that shooped date. Move along guys.

op here

um no it's not a scam. I just want someone to talk to... anyone...

Would genuinely like to play steam games with you even if you are a dude or a weirdo.
I just need more gaming friends.
I'm also pleasant so maybe you'll feel better. Idk

>>be 19
>>female
>>virgin
>>never been with or kissed a guy
>>college drop out
>>jobless
>>broke
>>paranoid
>>...
>>...

and yet you're smiling

wtf

/thread

also, sage

creepy virgin guys trying to take advantage of sad virgin girl.
fucking sad\funny (can't decide tbh).

Anyways, you should find a part time job & see a therapist. Maybe talk to old friends. Don't trust nice guys on Sup Forums.

Talk to me.. I love pretty girls. :)

I wish you could kiss me that'd be awesome.

Summer fag calling out a newfag

You got a kik?
Jjohnson20011

Your acct was brand new with nothing on it when you started this, now you have people and lots of games suddenly appeared, lol.

kill yourself

10/10 would show cock
but i wqnna skype

What a toxic review for stardust valley. You must be really vulnerable to have something so pleasant and casual set you off like that.

You choose to be like this because it is more interesting than being relaxed and happy. It may not be like choosing strawberry over chocolate milk, but essentially it is of your own volition. Set a goal and achieve it. Choose to be spiteful not self pitying. A REBÓRSE! Fuck your situation! It's not any better than you right? Run an 8 minute mile. Make it 6! Flip that freak off turn 360 degrees and walk away.

What do you think inner strength is? It's not some hidden reservoir that bubbles up when provoked. YOU make it happen!

You probably suffer from low serotonin but thankfully there are a variety of ways to increase it before you need to throw your chips in with the shrink. Exercise, think positively, eat healthy, STOP bad habits, or do something new and exciting.

If the world is against you, you have to get stronger. You can do it user.

I hope you get crushed to death on your way to work

op here, I really just want to talk too someone... I'm sorry if you think I'm scamming :/

you look like you fuck children

>attention whore
Nobody cares about your problems, honey. I got my own fuckin problems. Deal with your bullshit. Or don't. You're nothing but a piece of ass to anyone you expect should take time out of their day to through you a fuckin pity party when there are people in this world who don't need other people to validate their bullshit in exchange for some fuckin pussy. Fuck off, cunt.

thanks

Why have you gone by so many profile names on steam?

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D

I feel you op I've been super depressed I've tried taking my own life before but stopped Midway I'm mentally I'll but too afraid to ask for help I'd rather just deal with it by crying all day in my room I fall sleep crying too most nights

do you play black desart online ?

I like you.
Add me on steam

I like you, what's your steam

I like you, what's your steam.

What ever, Frodo Baggins.

If OP was real, then she would have shown us her sweet sweet time-stamped tittes already.

I just added OP, cuz need me some steam frens

Hi Emily!

You know why, because they pull this shit quite a month and these losers fall for it because they're so desperate they jump at "OMG A REAL FEMALE I CAN COMMUNICATE WITH?!?"

Ugh nvm what I said, you're actually pretty ugly.

Damn. You sort of look like our french canadian girls. Not quite the same but similar. I would definitely get to know you and consider havign sex with you since I don't do the hoookup thing.

Haha that's what I was getting at

op again

lol i got what i needed. Ten new steam keys in just under 15 minutes. Thanks losers, I'll be back next week ;p

Ignorant comment. You obviously have never been depressed if you think people choose to be depressed. It is an awful feeling that one constantly avoids.

Also, exercise, diet and change of mindset are actually shown to be ineffective but do help to a degree. True depression lasts for weeks, months, years or more.. otherwise it's just temporary low mood or caused by a medical condition.

It does come down to brain chemistry, but if someone has suffered for many years, it's likely it will be forever as they grew to become mentally ill. There usually is no root cause, if there was then why is there an depression epidemic? People chose to be that way?

Dang, op trolled everyone

>>play video games to escape reality
>25 hours played last 2 weeks
Quit your bullshit

Would fuck the shit out of you,
Your pretty hot.
You got an Instagram or snapchat?

you're not op tho, I am

Also she wouldn't have switched shirts between 2 pictures

>Implying Op has been posting at all in this thread.
Not that Op isn't a cunt and a scammer but she's probably long gone, not bothered to even talk to the beta idiots in this thread and on her page.

1/10 bait.

no, op trolled some losers that don't deserve better

This.
Also, I like you what's your steam id.

Talking to her rn

you sound like a bitter loser that got blocked by OP

Too hot, no tits. OP is fake af

well i don't like you, cunt. so get fucked

dank

>doesn't post tits

steamcommunity.com/id/teardroppp/allcomments

Comments full of cancer.