So I got a dilemma. I can't roll for shit so I want to buy a roller. Theres a raw 110mm, 70mm, and automatic roller...

So I got a dilemma. I can't roll for shit so I want to buy a roller. Theres a raw 110mm, 70mm, and automatic roller. First question is can the 110mm one roll smaller sizes? Second question is the automatic roller any good?

If you can't roll blunts you shouldn't be smoking.

It just makes it easier.

>First question is can the 110mm one roll smaller sizes?
No

>is the automatic roller any good?
Yes

No No No
Fuck off faggot
I learned to roll joints poorly in a single afternoon, get some rolling papers cigs or tobacco and just roll like 100 joints you can watch videos on YouTube, it doesn't take long at all to learn the only tricky bit is the first roll on a joint, roll like 5 day

So do I even need smaller sizes?

They are good for rolling cigarette style spliffs. No cones or Ls. Good for rolling bulk.
Only thing i can say about it is that after a while the rolling sleeve will feel like its rolling unevenly. Then its time to swap it out with a new sleeve.
Hopefully by then you will have learned to roll a fucking joint and can lose the roller.

This. Follow it

Get the 110mm and some slim filters and yull be able to roll whatever the fuck you want. Including blunts

i've used these for years. you have to pack em thicker. roll it a few times to even out the refer; if you don't it'll be pregnant or canoe. they're really great for stoner parties when everyone is too high to roll fast enough for demand.

you can roll smaller ones in the 110, but you might fuck up the paper if you're not careful when you roll it. never used an automatic roller; if i wanted something electronic to get me high, i'd buy a volcano vape. had an old guy that rolled his own smokes with an automatic roller though. he never had any problems with it from what i recall.

just practice, you'll get the hang of it. you'll get zero respect from other smokers if you use a roller.
if you roll by hand it's not like they'll bow down and worship you, but it will add a little bit toward them respecting/liking you.

You can but more often then not it just makes a mess

>blunts

Also yes they are the tits. Just make sure you grind it eniugh so there is enough air space to get a good pull

Cause it rolls really tight

Git gud

Joints are shit.

You just cannot show up to a party pull out a roller and expect that someone is gonna respect you. So do the wise thing and learn.

use a bong or a pipe, problem solved, and it looks better.

>party
Not everyone is 18.

ITT stoner assholes
>be op
>shows up at a party with a baggie of weed
>gonna smoke everyone out
>pulls out a roller
>"oh wtf is that op?"
>"lol he can't roll"
>"i'm not gonna let him smoke me out"
>"we shouldn't respect op because he uses a roller"
>"everyone make fun of op, he can't roll"
because that literally happens when you smoke people out.

Did you stop going to parties when you turned 18? Shit man, some of the best, wildest parties I went to were in my mid twenties. People at that age had money to spend on good booze and good drugs and they knew how to have a good time.

if you don't use a bong you're a fucking pleb

no, they'll smoke his weed, but they'll talk shit about him behind his back later. that literally does happen. people are assholes, if you hadn't noticed.

I've never liked parties. I don't drink and only smoke a little bit to feel nice. I actually prefer growing to smoking.

>buy tobacco
>buy long papes
>try to roll the whole pack of papes in one session
congrats, you can now roll joints

>First question is can the 110mm one roll smaller sizes?
Kind of, but they'll be loose. Why would you want to anyways, just get the bigger one.

Second question is the automatic roller any good?
Those are for chumps. Get a manual one, they look intimidating but they're ridiculously easy to use.

Dubs of truth

get kingsize RAW cones. they come with filters and you don't have to waste time rolling. you can fit a half a gram to a gram in a single one

>giving a fuck about "respect" from skeezy stoners

no they'll put their nigger hands on his stuff and debate for 30 minutes on what flavor blunt wrap to use. then proceed to fuck up the wrap 3 times.

buy both sizes op. the worst thing that'll happen is you give them away after you learn to roll.

>Buy papers
>Buy Roach card
>Buy some Oregano (Why waste weed on a shitty roll?)

Every single day practise rolling 3 joints. You'll have it down to an art within 2 weeks, and become a master roller within the month.

Few things are more satisfying that creating that "perfect" roll yourself and smoking it after knowing how shit you were to start with.

Or you can give up and buy a roller, you quitter.

If you cannot roll and your going to spend money on a roller, cough up a couple extra bucks and get a vaporizer. In the mean time learn to roll, me and a buddy of mine use to roll papers around a pen and then stuff i. It took a god dam hour to get a joint bit you have to start somewhere. After that we got good at rolling ( through practice) and would challenge each other to roll fucked up ways ( roll with 1 hand, roll an inside out joint that kind of shit).

Agreed, joints are lame.

this. just practice. he doesn't even have to buy tobacco. just keep rerolling the same weed over and over. roll a joint. tear it apart and get the weed out. grab a new paper and start over.

Not everybody hangs out with niggers. I've never smoked with a nigger and I never will.

Just get a damn pipe

you can't eat a vape when the cops show up.

This, never even talked to a black person. I talked to some sort of an asian once, he was okay and liked my weed, pic related.

Ye boi

Just buy cones if ur such a fag jesus

This is my setup, spent about 200 on the vape. Best money I've spent, haven't had to roll a joint in forever. Yea if you're worried about the cops busting you, you should reevaluate your life.

>pax
the iPhone of the vapes

>smoking blunts

Sorry, but if you aren't smoking cones, then you're still a kid.

That's cute.

Agreed. Bong, bowl or vape. Anything else just wastes your weed

Damn that bud looks good as shit

Does anyone else have a Samsung S7? I just take pictures of weed all day and send it to my friends.

Don't use an auto roller, it wont help your odds. You just need to learn to roll better with your hand, or if you really want some help, buy some weighted dice.

>being this much of a superfan of your drug addiction this seriously
Ok, you win, we all agree that you are the biggest loser.

Not really. These things are fucking awsome. Also best way to smoke if your not a poor fag

>addicted to weed
>projecting

I don't even smoke anymore, I just sell it.

Joints are wasteful.

Finally someone who agrees with me...

Thats some dense bud for thst little nug to be 6gs

some more support for this here! pipe all the way

My joints are decent, but for speed and creating perfect joints I bought a cheap roller for under $5 bucks. I can't imagine an expensive roller would do a better job. Rumor has it that you can do the same thing with a dollar bill (or Euro for you eurofags). I can roll tiny pinner joints or hog legs. Don't waste your money, just buy a chap roller from your local tobacco store.

That's a mad setup, but it's also expensive as fuck. Someone who is just starting out (still cannot roll) can afford all that. Fuck I make 80 grand a year and I cannot afford all that hehe.

Here's some advice, roll a blunt, pussy

Yea, I'm getting better a growing it, the strain is Bruce Banner. I'm having a T-Break at the moment though, I went 6 months, everyday, every hour.

I've been off it a week since Sunday, the first week was totally skitz.

Yea, ain't cheap since I had to import it all. But I'm great at saving my money, so if I want something, I'll jew real hard for it.