Hear new band and really start liking them

>hear new band and really start liking them
>find out they're sjws

D R O P P E D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C6PNc9KN50M
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288353-spicer-references-my-little-pony-in-defense-of-melania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was that one punk band with a brass section that sung about the evils of recreational hunting or some shit?

>go on artist's twitter
>"if you voted for drumpf then just delete our music!!!!"
>a gorillion likes and retweets
>when they're a shitty brooklyn indie rock band and probably had no trump voter fans anyway

Literally all good music is made by left. I don't care anymore.
No sjw doesn't mean left but you know what I meant fuck you.

you hear that guys? he doesn't care anymore.

wew

youtu.be/C6PNc9KN50M

>hear new band and really start liking them
>Hear they're politically neutral
>call my friend Amberose (they/them) who works at p4k and tell them that the band's shows aren't explicitly designated as safe spaces

>band/artist talks bad about white people/right wing/trump
>illegally download all of their music, pitch shift the vocals and instruments so that it sounds weird and terrible
>re upload it to multiple places so now people who download it hate the band

lmao fuckin hilarious

now only if you could get your versions onto spotify, itunes, apple music, tidal,

>nu/mu/ artists

NOFX
Goldfinger
Minor Threat
Planet Vegan
Captain Conservation
Dr. Green
Green Jello

lol this song was on gta

I think it was a 3-word name and there was definitely a trombone. Does that narrow it down?

DOA
DRI
OPM
CKY
MIA
MRI
CIA
PCP
DTP
CAC
AMA
LOL

>letting a fringe sect of retards on a bhutanese knitting forum influence your taste in music so greatly that you avoid music entirely

SAD

t. SJW enabler
Go the fuck back to tumblr, we don't need or want your nu-male beta cuck shit here

hunting for sport is bad.

nothing says masculine like browsing the music board of an anime website

>he says as he browses the music board of an anime website

How so?

>being so assblasted that you have to go "mm-muh ess jay dubbuwuws"

SAD

Less than Jake?

Against All Authority
Assorted Jelly Beans
Bim Skala Bim
Cherry Poppin' Daddies
Dance Hall Crashers
Deal's Gone Bad
Five Iron Frenzy
Jeffries Fan Club
Less Than Jake
Let's Go Bowling
Long Shot Party
Mark Foggo's Skasters
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Reel Big Fish
Ruder Than You
Spring Heeled Jack
Voodoo Glow Skulls

>being so booty-blasted you can't do anything but repeat talking points raised by a bunch of autists on a congolese spaghetti making conglomerate

>i'm a homosexual
what did he mean by that?

Go back to tumblr, faggot

Imagine writing this with a serious mindset.

I too work in the recdep and I admire your skill.

What kind of '''''''indie'''''''''' bullshit do people listen to anyway?

I've never had this problem were one of my favorite artists were obnoxious cunts about politics. Maybe you all just listen to bad music

REEEE FEMINISM REEEEEEEEEEEE

>>find out they're sjws
sjws are good actually

>mfw this backfires and people enjoy it

>having your posterior so pulverized that you unironically buy into a bunch of memes from angsty old fucks from Kentucky posted on a Cambodian Mark Wahlberg fan site

My mistake, go back to furfaggot

>wait a minute, that nose

please delete this photo of me

>not liking poltrads makes me a feminist

Hmmmmm

It's sort of like Fallout New Vegas when you can enlist the help of the Great Khans to fight for the NCR, but they're really just being used to wither down the enemy without losing any of our own people, furfags are just disposable ammo.

>Sup Forums - music

Andrew Jackson Jihad?

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of the U N F E T T E R E D degeneracy that seems to have infected the altright.

The left has a monopoly on degeneracy tho

Also a monopoly on good music, but that's okay, wheel out Kid Rock and Tud Nugent and hey, if you can find Danzig's twitching corpse, bonus points.

All the good artists are rightists, liberals can't go two songs without being bleeding hearts about muh social issues and muh anti war

See dumb little frogposter, start laughing. You are very dumb, aren't you? Dumb little frogposter.

Kate Bush and Morissey are right wing, you can have the rest of them

Yeah except caring about whether you're being masculine, feminineor whatever is pathetic. Just live your fucking life.

All good artists are leftists, conservatives can't go two songs without being asspained white dudes about muh taxes are theft and muh stop fucking my wife

>tries to claim browsing Sup Forums is unmasculine and mock others for it
>dude who cares about being masculine lmao

Nice consistency

Show me songs where that happens, I'll wait.

>right wing is synonymous with conservative

Found the ameritard

Still waiting

I'm not the same guy you replied to. If anything I'm making fun of you both. Who gives a shit? This obsession with gender and race in particular extends to both the American right and the left and is baffling from the outside looking in.

That pepe reminds me of that one episode of the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy where they blind bill but then give him real eyes. That shit creeped me out

>If anything I'm making fun of you both
Yeah dude centralism everyones an idiot except you

Yeah, you're going to have that problem a lot.

God Sup Forums is so pathetic. Get a job guys.

Its okay since most are shit anyway

Sup Forums is a satellite board of Sup Forums, pls see yourself out

>get a job guys while I sit on my ass collecting govt aid and watching My Little Pony

mfw the undiagnosed schizophrenics at Sup Forums think these kite threads actually influence the narrative.

No one cares go home.

I get food stamps but otherwise I have 2 jobs cuck.

A little social engineering and money can get the music on there

>saw a band live last November in the UK
>people still buttmad about Trump
>vocalist goes on 5 minute rant against him
>I pass out and collapse on the floor to get him to shut up

That'll teach those normies

I'm fucking dying.
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288353-spicer-references-my-little-pony-in-defense-of-melania

Try not to use words you don't know the meaning of, that seems to be a trend among the ignorant libs.

See:

Also the trend amongst the pol tards who now appeared to be triggered by my using of their special word

see pic related
There you go again...

>this whole fucking thread
So...this...is...the power of...the right wing...

Way to out yourself libtard
Go vote for BernGAY Sanders oh wait he'll die befroe he's elected LOL

Are you incapable of understanding that things are not binary? I lean left but I despise identity politics and everything it has done to radicalize both the left and the right. I hate this strand of "Oh men can't say this, it's triggering, only black people can say nigger, if you're reading out loud from a book you have to say 'N-word'" bullshit. This ridiculous assessment of people's ability to commit actions based on their race or gender while still vouching for equality is doublethink to such a degree I don't understand how it's become so accepted. Worse yet, this strand of dogmatic thinking has motivated the right to adopt the same tactics leading to a fanatical Trumpbase that is impossible to reason with. Trump's fanbase and popularity is a direct result of the identity politics that the left pushed.

lmao, don't worry bud, once the they strip your healthcare and workplace rights away, I'm sure that you'll rise to the top of the pack of Ancapistan in short order.

Yeah what will I do without man-period leaves and tranny bathrooms

God if this is how Sup Forumstards try to persuade strangers on another board that their side is better imagine how cancerous their board is.

>BernGAY Sanders
Cringing really hard now.

>triggered faggot
LOL

Yep, and this is exactly what they do. They shill hard on Sup Forums and Sup Forums also. They think they're "social engineers" but they're straight up pic related.

>insulting my intelligence = getting triggered
You sound like a literal autist.

>triggered faggot

>n-n-no u!!!

Hold up hold up hold up. Have we checked the passports of these Sup Forums types? How do we know they aren't bringing drugs, crime, degeneracy, etc. into our fine board?

I'm proposing a total boarder shutdown between us and Sup Forumsestine until we can figure out just what the heck is going on over there. Its the only way to be sure, ladies and gentlemen, the only way for sure.

Running out of sweet image macros?
you have no intelligence

See, this strikes me as a troll post. I feel like this is a liberal creating a strawman. Or maybe it's just a rightist trolling leftists?

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect