1v1 Broly would kick the shit out of beerus

1v1 Broly would kick the shit out of beerus.

Uhhh no?

He's a stupid character. No depth, story, says one word like a retarded Pokemon at his peak. People who like him are idiots and for his appearance. Nothing more.

They're both shit characters for the same reason

Would be easyer for Broly than Goku, but no, he`s dead and doesnt have the level

Literally this.

They had a chance to expand his charecter on multiple occasions and instead they chose to just kill him off, again and again and then finally killed him off in bio Broly by ruining his image aswell (muk+broly)

He was strong for that time but still, Beerus would flick Broly off like an annoying fly.

Not if you take db super in to consideration. Ssj god ssj goku would mop the floor with broly

Beerus has something going for him. Broly doesn't.
You're retarded if you think he's anything beyond super saiyan 2 strength.

I was trying to say the same, Broly doesnt have a chance

uhhhh no

But Burter can beat them all. He is the fastest

Not even if Broly can achieve ssj blue he would wreck everyone

They brought Broly back as a fucking chick in super.

Its not broly, they brought back maybe yhe idea of a legendary super saiyan

At least she's waifu material and not a retard

Ithought she was annoying

satire.

See legendary super saiyan is at the same level as "probably stronger" than all the other contestants and shes never evened trained before

Proof?

Everyone on this thread, please keep your vaginas off Sup Forums.

disappointing, basically the result of shitty feminism. Wow even DBZ is not immune.

FUCK. FEMINISM.

Watch any of the movies. Broly fucks people up

To be Honest, I dont care, I just wish they bring Broly to the series, it was a good character, and the legendary saiyan of the 7nth universe.

But he couldn't.... because he was weak..... and killed..... repeatedly..... again and again..... before he could reach godform..... because he was weak..... and killed by two children...... LOOK IF YOU LOVE BROLY SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HIM AS YOUR HUSBANDO OR SOMETHING!! Oh wait you can't because he is dead and he died because he is weak and was ultimately killed by two children both of whom were virgins like you.

Dude. The only reason that anyone has beaten Broly is because of plot armor. In a real fight he'd wreck them.

Except he's dead.

Broly would get his shit pushed in, all the same I would like to see this fight.

So. Everyone on that show has died at least once

not mr. satan, the strongest character

This is the real final battle.