Who was the better batman? Who was the better Bruce Wayne?

Who was the better batman? Who was the better Bruce Wayne?

I don't think we've seen enough of Affleck's Batman/Bruce yet to provide a fair answer but thus far I prefer Affleck's Batman, and Bale's Wayne

Why was bales Batman never talked about? I think he did pretty good job except the stupid voice thing

because nolan made a shit batman suit (muh tacticool shit)

Bale is a meme actor. And for good reason. He's pretty good/under rated.

BaleĀ“s Bruce Wayne is fucking GOAT, just seeing the scene when he crashes his car in TDK shows how good he is

Check em

really? you have to ask that question?

Bale is without a doubt the superior Bruce.
He has such a confident, alpha vibe to him.

Which actor's movie had a plane scene?

Affleck is the hottest batman we've seen to date.

Bale is lukewarm.

Michael Keaton.

trips confirms the fire rises

Batfleck would rekt Batbale.

if he sat on him

>that scene where Affleck-Wayne is staring at the Batsuit like he's addict who hates it but needs his fix which is releasing his rage via Batman. His only escape

That was the moment that Ben solidified being both the best Batman and the best Bruce. He was the first actor to be both Bats and Bruce simultaneously.

>portrayed an actual dichotomy between Batman and Bruce Wayne that wasn't cringeworthy to watch

>literally played the fucking Joker through Beetlejuice the year before

Say what you want about the accuracy or quality of the Burton Batman movies but casting was never their problem.

I never thought of it that way before. Thanks for enhancing my enjoyment of the movie, user!

Don't thank me, thank the Kinofather

Affleck was the better Batman and Bruce Wayne. He is the most true to comics version we've had yet, killing aside.
Bale's felt like he was literally only there to advance the plot and to just be the main character. In TDK he was overshadowed pretty much by Joker and Two-Face.

Bale was a terrific Bruce Wayne, especially in Begins, then I feel like Nolan kinda stopped developing the character in TDK. I think Affleck may surpass him after a few movies. As for Batman both are fine I guess, not much to say there.

Kek

>Michael Keaton played the best joker before Batman even came back to theaters

Masterclass.

Bale for both, but Ben's in such a shit movie he doesn't even get a fair chance.

But who did the best Joker?

good double

I don't get Aflecks suit

>back to not being able to turn head
>massive muscle that are just really chunky body armour
>short ears
>hockey pants

I get that bale was taticool, but so much of his gear was designed with purpose. (Ie. Movement or gadgets)

batbale's suit was basically solid snakes stealth suit with a funky helmet.

pretty sure he turns his mead multiple times in the movie. the suit does look kinda clunky but i dig it. its a solid suit instead of patches of armor. im happy for the short ears and that its gray instead of black. sorry, just my opinion.

head* fuckin mead

Bale for Bruce Wayne, although the character doesn't develop much in TDK. That movie is really all about the villains.

I feel like Ben was better as Bars but honestly it's just because the action scenes in his movies were filmed better and he didn't do the dumb raspy voice. I actually don't like his suit at all.

I see the tacticool meme everywhere but I don't get how it's a bad thing. Nolans suit just looked more badass and less chunky.

Ben and Ben.
At Lex's party pretending to be drunk, checking out Wonder Woman and talking down to Clark is perfect "party Bruce." He also fuck a hot bitch like a true playboy. With Alfred he was great too. His Batman was awesome. So intimidating, beastly and obsessed.

Bale.
Affleck is a cunt and can't act his way out of a a mime box.

Bale=better Wayne
Affleck=better Batman

>>back to not being able to turn head
He turns he's head all the time.
>>massive muscle that are just really chunky body armour
Like comic booky Batman should have.
>>short ears
God. Long ear look stupid.
>>hockey pants
Looks nothing like them.

I used to be one the butthurt fans who prefered Bale over Ben because I can't accept he quit and ben's replacing him.

BvS may sucked but Batfleck convinced me he's the best Batman/bruce. Bale did great too.

BATEMAN BEST BRUCE/BETTER BATMAN

Bale was better Bruce/Batman

he portrays Bruce really well, rich and pompous in public but broken in his private life. Committed to working out and perfecting his Batman persona.

His Batman is on point and people need to stop using the "voice" thing as a something wrong because as we all know Batman is a fucking comic and there is no way that we can assume that Batman has a specific sounding voice. He is trying to disguise it so deal with it. His Batman is flawed because he is a man and gets hurt and ages and Bale also did a good job with that.

Affleck has one movie to prove he can pull of Batman/Bruce and i doubt thats gonna happen with the added quips in Justice League

How would a 'realistic' Batsuit even look if it were not tacticool? If we were capable of designing a Batman spec piece of body armour we would have them already, tacticool is really the only way to go. I understand if people don't care for that aesthetic but it was suitable for the world created in those films, I prefer the Affleck design but it would have looked horrendous in Nolan's joints.