Well Sup Forums?

well Sup Forums?

Twat

Yes

You're not a MRA? so do you hate men?

The correct question should be "do you love men" not "do you hate women". How much of a brick can this thing be? Jesus Christ

Yes

yeah

came in thread to post this

No, I just hate women like her.

well what?

they will say "yes"
or "thats not fair"
or "i never said that"
or "im a woman, i cant hate men"

I do hate women, but this question is irrelevant as I don't talk to obvious feminists. The problem hair and glasses are a dead giveaway

I love women, that's why I want to take their right to vote away. They don't vote according to their interests.

Well, yes...

it is a psycho-wave rad-neofem
which calling a brick, is an insult to bricks

Well what? By the time she has got to the t in feminist. I am already walking away.

being a feminist means standing up for women's rights

not being a feminist is not the same as being against women's rights

False dichotomy and typical feminist logic.

What?

>being a feminist means standing up for women's rights

subjective

>not being a feminist is not the same as being against women's rights

subjective

>False dichotomy and typical feminist logic.

you just put forth 2 false dichotomies yourself, then call out op's cunt for one?

oh, the ironing

suck a dick

Not being a feminist means treating women and men equal instead of giving women special treatment.

But the left is to retarded to understand this concept. Trump treats women equal to men and suddenly they cry sexism because they don't want top be treated as rough as men LOL libtards

Filename: bait thread number 21.png

First of all, by asking someone if "they hate women" because they're not in a group, you unjustifiably make an assumption. It's the same as asking non-vegan, if they hate vegetables.

Also, We all know the conversation never goes like she framed it... No one ever asks the question in that manner where the person both knows she's a feminist and bring it up without cause and also makes an assumption.

It's more she proclaims she's a feminists, and since modern, third-wave feminism and more specifically intersectional feminism is more about man-hating, spreading myths about patriarchy, telling girls that all men are rapists, etc. instead of egalitarianism, it's reasonable to ask someone if they hate men, when they say they're feminists.

You can't even make the argument that the man-hating feminists are so few that they don't matter, because that's untrue. They get all the media coverage. They're the loudest and most active, and they're the most that people fall into because they feed of grievance and victim-hood culture.

damn.......

Yes

>>being a feminist means standing up for women's rights

>subjective

Not really, that's pretty much the standard definition of feminism. look it up.

>>not being a feminist is not the same as being against women's rights

>subjective

No, you can be neither for or against feminism, just neutral on the matter

>>False dichotomy and typical feminist logic.

>you just put forth 2 false dichotomies yourself, then call out op's cunt for one?

I think you need to look up the difference between definition and dichotomy.

>snarky imaginary retort

Yes. Women fucking suck. My dick. Daily.

>So do you hate women?
Yes.

>Answering a question with a question
Do people genuinely think this makes them appear witty and smart?

the answer to both is "yes" or "I have no opinions either way, I'm just want to fit in"

Yes I do.

The logic is so flawed here it's ridiculous

Condition 1: Feminist, hate men
The opposite condition would be to not be a feminist and not hate men.

>criticizes someone for generalizing her view of a group of people
>generalizes a group of people

Damn really makes me think