Why don't you love me user?

>Why don't you love me user?

its the best beatles album

Great album. I Am the Walrus, Strawberry Fields, Penny Lane and The Fool on the Hill are pretty good.

You forgot Blue Jay Way and Flying

This

everyone always forgets Flying

>Flying
kek

I-I didn't forget Flying

Your Mother Should Know always makes me tear up a little. it's such a simple song, but it invokes a feeling of nostalgia and time(lessness).

FACT: Blue Jay Way is the greatest psychedelic pop song OF ALL TIME

Flying is great

>tfw hello goodbye is unironically my favourite song un the album
>tfw hello goodbye is unironically my favourite beatles song period.
Come at me faggots

It's great. Could have it stuck in your head all day and not get annoyed

I think it's a great song.

Probably not my favorite but easily the one with the least filler.
Seriously, even their objective masterpieces everyone can agree on could stand to lose 1 or 2 tracks for brevity.

>Rubber Soul
Perfect
>Revolver
People will disagree but I like every song
>Sgt. Pepper's
When i'm 64
>Abbey Road
Mean Mr. Mustard
>White Album
Like 5 or 6 songs

def top 100

Is not even a "legit" album but all the material it's good so it is my favorite.

Is it really pop though?
It's underrated as fuck though, for sure. Top underrated Beatles tune, that.

>Mean Mr. Mustard
comfy af

But I do

I've only listened to Abbey Road but I just downloaded Sgt. Pepper, Revolver and Magical Mystery Tour. What should I listen to next?

Is there a Beatles flowchart?

>Beatles flowchart

Listen in order, you won't really get them unless you listen in order.

agreed with everything but abbey road

it should have been maxwell

Okay, should I download the mono or stereo versions of all their albums?

All of their early albums, and their post-rubber soul material except Magical Mystery Tour and maybe White Album are better in mono.

I love you when i did acid.

except Maxwell is one of the best songs on that album senpai

>Penny Lane
>Hello, Goodbye
Not Perfect

daily reminder

you have to listen to certain songs a certain way to fully appreciate the album

songs to listen to in their original untouched mono format:
flying
mother should know
penny lane
baby youre a rich man
all you need is love

songs to listen to in any recently released stereo format:
magical mystery tour
fool on the hill
blue jay way
i am the walrus
hello goodbye
strawberry fields forever

the songs in mono werent made into proper stereo until later in different releases throughout their catalogue. the mono versions have all the special effects and psychedelia still in them and its the way they were meant to be heard because they were still transitioning to stereo and only certain songs were done that way at the time. guitars sound fuzzier, phasing is more clear, its overall a more tripper experience sonically like they intended

the songs listed in stereo were made into stereo at the time they recorded them so the updated versions all sound fantastic.

the songs in mono have all been released in proper stereo by the way, but in my honest opinion i think they did a major diservice because all the magic is lost. it sounds great and the panning is nice but the trippy sonic landscape is lost. thats my opinion i may be wrong. again i think all the songs made in stereo at the time are phenomenal mixes

i really like this album and you can enjoy it for what it was meant to be with all the sound effects and cool studio wizardry intact. im sure had they not rushed to put it out in late 67 along with the ep, proper stereo mixes and maybe even new songs like its all too much would have been included