What's you opinion of the next president of Russia? He would disarm Russia...

What's you opinion of the next president of Russia? He would disarm Russia, open it's markets and integrate it into world community.
Millions of people protested on 26 march to support him.
He would stop all wars Russia started and return territories.
If only he won't get killed like Nemtsov.

Other urls found in this thread:

zdf.de/dokumentation/terra-x/die-entschluesselung-von-olgino-100.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He'll get killed like Nemtsov

Probably another placeholder like Medvedev will appear to hold the throne while Putin is pulling strings, waiting until he can formally take over the baton again. I don't blame him though.

Sounds like he could really improve quality of life in Russia. Unfortunately I'm sure he will be murdered.

He is the best choice. Putin is only slowing Russia down.

does he die before putin gets reelected or does he die after putin gets reelected

make your bets lads

>disarm Russia
>intejew it into the (((world community)))
Oyyyy veyyyyyy

I want Sup Forums to leave.

+15

>the next president of Russia
What are you talking about? I don't remember Putin promising any of these things.

everyone I dislike should be killed: Putin's guide to political discussion

you hade to go back

>oh look, it's that Navalny-shill again

shoo shoo, shill

Putin has no chances after his humiliation in Syria, after he lost war in Ukraine, after ruble crash and starving people.

When Medvedev was new he said he wanted to combat the corruption, which I think is the most important thing for Russia to do.

But I guess that didn't work out so well.

What is his stance on Nuclear energy? If possible, do you know his stance on gen 4 nuclear energy production?

Nikita pls

>Russians are so dumb they will vote for Putin again

Tru

>Americans are so dumb they will reelect a senile reality TV host

if you are starvin, then eat something
i never heard of anybody starvin in russia, except bydlos that are to lazy to work(like my uncle and his wife)

>He would stop all wars Russia started and return territories.

I don't believe this at all. Not that he's a liar(probably is), I just don't think Russia's deepstate would allow that. Also what do you mean by disarm russia?

How did he get humiliated in Syria?

t. muhammad abdul

He didn't. This is a Russian liberal/hohol thread.

+15

shut up shill

>What's you opinion of the next president of Russia?
Putin is a nice manlet.

+15 turn off your proxy mykola. no one's buying it

WHY DID FLEE YOU FROM RUSSIA TOVARISH?

Ha ha...

>why did flee you

Hallmark sign of a shill. Most germans have a good grasp of English and would never make such an obvious grammatical error. With all that money you spent on the proxy, you could have bought some salo and gorilka. It's time to stop posting

+15

you are stupid, olgino hasnt schools obviously

>olgino hasnt schools
>olgino has not schools

jesus fucking christ its so obvious you are a russian speaker.

pro tip: average Germans don't know what olgino is so its another dead giveaway you're shilling under a proxy

+15 keep practicing English, lad

>pro tip: average Germans don't know what olgino is so its another dead giveaway you're shilling under a proxy

Wrong
zdf.de/dokumentation/terra-x/die-entschluesselung-von-olgino-100.html

He's right, your English isn't good enough to pass as that of a real Kraut. Unironically keep practicing at it though because it's pretty good regardless.

>wrong
>proceeds to show me a 7 year old article from a local German television broadcasting company

wew you sure showed me, Mykola. 30 roubles for you this time

I am not even trying to prove my skills to some burgers on an african tugboat forum

it is still present to his day, they participated to the meme war last year

they participated *in* the meme war last year.

+15 you still need to practice

I think he's most likely a 14 year old Russian libtard from dvach. They occasionally raid Sup Forums

>momma look I am so special

>gets exposed as a proxy shill
>denies it
>gets BTFO by his shitty English grammar
>gets buttmad

i think it's time you return to dvach, mykola. Don't they assign homework on the weekend in Russia?

Why do you know the words from proputin shilss like dvach,mykola etc? Are you a shill in disguise

All of Sup Forums knows of these terms because retards like you raided and shilled against Russia in the years following Crimea. It's common knowledge because you autists made it common knowledge.

>He would disarm Russia, open it's markets and integrate it into world community.

Sounds interesting.

But I suggest you to handle him already.