ITT you say something nice about Pakistan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GhEcNoL-6Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=53dU9xbWhRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pa qué'stan?

They make some nice curry and know how to run a corner shop

el chilANO

Paki food is shit. Even pakis hate paki food.

The athlete with the longest winning streak in any sport was born in PK

kek

They're Aryan

You have never had a good curry!

How are we aryan? I.mean I have relatives with blue eyes but that doesn't make you aryan(by common defination)

They took an Indian language (Urdu) and butchered it. Punjabis speaking Urdu is a source of great comedy to me.

One good thing? Well, they have been able to survive somehow. How long will that last, I can't say. Good job on no complete self-destruction so far.

at least you aren't as criminal as albanians

kek

lol

SOMEONE KNOW THE LINK TO THE INDIAN Sup Forums?

>with blue eyes but that doesn't make you aryan(by common defination)
wrong

At least it's not Sierra Leone.

>punjabis speaking urdu is a source of great comedy to me.
How so? The accents?

Indianchan.com

I'm friends with a Paki that works at the Subway in my city.
He's nice.

Few people, it is a vert multicultural/diverse place.

HA HA HA. BUTCHERED IT? I am sorry, but Urdu has much nicer vocab and words in it, they made Hindi sound nice basically.

Doesn't make sense to me... Hindi and Urdu are pretty damn similar, it is not even like Spanish/Portuguese thing more like English UK/US sorta. Just has different words for some things.

I like his opinion on your country:
youtu.be/GhEcNoL-6Ko

Why did Pakistan pick Urdu rather than Punjabi as a lingua franca though? Kinda like if we chose Icelandic to unite Sweden-Finns and normal Swedes

>No ones bringing up Ayaz Nazami
Thats because no one gives a shit

Other than that its pretty much on point

Also:
>Trans are cool
>There's no such thing as born gay
>Leave the country if you hate it

I 100% agree with you. It is hilarious, they have more English speakers there than Urdu speakers! It is like 8% while Punjabi is in the 50s.
One thing that was happening before Pak and India were independent, everyone was actually trying to learn Urdu to Hindi, it was seen (and it is kinda) a more complex and nicer sounding language. A lots of poets used it. It was also trying to be established as a universal language for the sub continent according to some sources online.
Also IMO arguably the biggest difference is the writing system, a lot of 'Muslim' languages uses Persian so it is very easy for someone to pick up the alphabet and start learning the language straight away.

Urdu is a tounge used by soldiers of different mother tounges of throughout the sub continent. Its a mixture of many different languages and united people of different tounges.

What happened to Pakistan?
#MakePakistanGreatAgain
youtube.com/watch?v=53dU9xbWhRc

>they have been able to survive somehow

How is that a good thing?

>A language with most words from Turkish and Farsi
>They took our language

Kek!

What does it feel like to know that if you're not a South Indian you are the result of 500 years of raping by Turks?

Although it has kinda lost its luster, your airline, PIA, was one of the best in the world. Damn shame now.

>luster

Fuck off yank

It's gonna shut down and isn't even our main airline now. (Shaheen airline is the new one) The Faggots decided to sacrifice a goat to Allah to ensure that the plane doesn't crash.

All this time I've been spelling it er ;-;

It could take off *pun intended* but it still doesn't have as much aircraft in its fleet, more over, their aircraft is more dated than PIA's.
Have you seen SereneAir? It only has 3 737s but it is new however run by the goverment. Pretty cheap prices tho to hope around the country.

PIA lacks quality now due to corrupt staff and no quality control.

I relative of mine quit because the dumbasses literally used Duct tape to fix the plane.

What do you think about Assad?

Fuck sake, really?
I just find it so sad because the airline has so much achievement and history behind it, I know it is just another sleezy business but still. Did you know they started off Emirates?
Anyway probably gonna have to use an Arabian airline to get there now :p Would use Turkish Airlines but uh... 12 hour in Istanbul, not happening.

Not OP but another Paki.

I think he's too much of an Arab nationalist and Libtard for me.

I prefer pan Islamism over pan Arabism and theo-democracy over a secular Democratic state.

I've gone though both Turkish and Qatar and let me tell you Turkish is waaay better. But the arab Air hostesses are sexier.

Dont know much about him. Care to fill me in?

Ah kay. It it just from the UK, Turkish has 12 hour wait which is ehhhhhhh for me.

He's the current president of Syria and is against ISIS and the Syrian Rebels.

He's a Ba'athist (Arab nationalist) and claims to lead on secular principles but has been accuses of manipulating Secularism. Other than this he was thinking of becoming a doctor in Europe when his father died and he returned to Syria.

ditto

I had to wait 6 hours and the plane from Paris to Istanbul looked like a fucking Pakistani Bus so I think Qatar might be better because of the wait.

But we have Christians. Secularism is the only way to live here.

What the other user said. Assad is pretty based tbqh

Is syria even white?

PIA looked like I bus you saying?
Depends where in Pak you're in but the Metro buses are really nice in Lahore.

No thank you. We're not

I'm in Lahore and the metro buses are amazing. I was talking about the shitty ones with a whole world riding on the roof of the bus.

>What are Dhimmis?

We have Christians, Hindus, Sikhs and Indo Aryan Pagans (Kalash)

I like the Kalash people

pakistan zindabad
gujranwala worldwide

And they should pay jizya?

Do non-Muslims in Pakistan pay jizya?

i don't think that is practiced anywhere atm?

But then again, barley anyone in Pakistan pays tax anyway.

Poo in loos with explosive diarreah? that sounds quite painful

I don't think the deification is as much issue in Pakistan than India

There's probably a worse country somewhere, but I can't think of it right now

The Isle of Man? :3