Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

how do you manage to smoke 3 packs a day?

>tfw making this thread 75 times a day

anyone here managed to quit shitposting?

I stopped weed, alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes at the same time.

Was totally easy because I wanted it. Once you really want it you can stop. If you don't want to stop, just keep smoking.

Christ, my worst was 1 1/2 packs a day, how do you even have time to smoke fucking 3?

I knew a guy who smoked 4 packs a day for 3 years and then last month Walgreens was selling 4 less packs of Newports a day.

U wot

Switch to a nicotine ecig that you can change nicotine levels.
Then, slowly decrease nicotine strength until at 0mg per ml

>Have asthma
>Be allergic
>Catch a pneumonia
>All at the same time
>Be traumatised and realise how fragile health is

What the fuck is wrong with you.

So the black guy who was smoking the newports got shot by police? Is that the joke?

Did he died?

I stopped cold turkey, it sucks but goddamn you are so satisfied when you're done. It helps when you have kids and they urge you to stop

Damn

sounds boring as fuck nigger

Okay, you can keep smoking cancer sticks for all I care

What's wrong with caffeine?
Why are people always talking about coffee like it's comparable to tobacco or alcohol?

I guess he moved somewhere else or something?
R-right?

both my grand pa's. They just quit one day around 30yo. Just like that.
It was back in those days when men said something, they meant it.
I tried, lasted a month. I guess I'm nowhere near as tough as them.

Nah just started going to walmart to get his cigarettes.

the trick is to not "try and see how it goes".
You need to stop, and that's it. No way around it.

used to smoke around half a pack a day... if i went any higher i would usually end up getting weasy, and lethargic the following day. Took about 2 years of slowly lowering to 1 cig cig a day. Bought a vape vaped for a year... messed up everynow and then at parties, and concerts and had a couple smokes here and there but ive been routinely off cigs for about a year now.

You're a fag.

theres almost nothing wrong... but if you dont excerize and mediate your blood pressure with positive reinforcement it starts to act on your cardiovascular system negatively by constantly constricting your system it actively makes your muscles get used to that form and then creates all sorts of homeostatic weirdness when you stop using caffeine.

my grandparents (the living pair) stopped around 2 years ago by vapefagging. my grandfather died of extreme emphysema and my grandmother has cut down by vapefagging. Hence, try vapefagging faggot

Oh well.
Thanks for the info.

Yes, you can't, you don't have what it takes. I am better than you.

like you're any better ha!

user laying down some serious Yoda wisdom up in this thread.
>There is no try

seems like a total pus, grow some balls buddy

I smoked 3 packs a day at a point in my life. Heres how i quit

>no more smoking inside.
>if you need a cigarette go outside
>before you smoke a cigarette 50 push ups
>then while you smoke walk around your block twice.

At a certain point you will hate wanting to smoke because of all the shit you have to do and youll just kinda stop