Has your recent attraction to reactionary politics and nationalism actually enhanced your life in any meaningful way...

Has your recent attraction to reactionary politics and nationalism actually enhanced your life in any meaningful way, or has it merely served as a comforting excuse and affirmation as to the real reasons your life is terrible, thus removing any personal responsibility on your end?

SHOOO RATO SHOO

I have never felt like I belonged in liberal society. knowing that nationalists exist with ideals that mirror mine is incredibly comforting

>no replies

sage

also I don't hate my life, just everyone around me. it's not perfect but I have goals and shit

ank mad lll

What do you loathe most about a liberal society, and what is it that particularly alienates you from such an environment?

>ur just a manchild trying to blame others
Says the liberal
Go suck on Ahmed's cock some more, fagboy

>Has your recent attraction to reactionary politics and nationalism actually enhanced your life in any meaningful way
No

>or has it merely served as a comforting excuse and affirmation as to the real reasons your life is terrible, thus removing any personal responsibility on your end?
Yes
I tried out Evangelicalism, Catholicism, NS, Paganism, basically every kind of fringe shit you can imagine - but of course it didn't help.

sage

>ank mad lll

lllll

All i have is "trump evasive on best waifu question". Sup Forums is not one person.

fuck off beta looool

>one post
>brit

>served as a comforting excuse and affirmation as to the real reasons your life is terrible, thus removing any personal responsibility on your end?

>personal responsibility

White nationalism IS my personal responsibility. I owe it to my ancestors and all the men who contributed to the greatness of Western Civilization to preserve my race and heritage.

We have a right, no, a DUTY to exist and ensure our existence.

Don't fall into the memetic trap of the Left that says we have done nothing personally to the benefit of the world, or that we who respect and love our people and their accomplishments simply clutch onto the coat-tails of our greatest men.

How can you not react to the multi-dimensional war that is trying to destroy us?

(You)

Interesting perspective, appreciated.

Your life is bad, you are a reactionary, yet pointing out the correlation of this angers you? Why?

Because at the core of my beliefs, family is at the center. It gives me meaning. I see very liberal people, friends even, who do drugs, have sex with multiple men/women, and it saddens me, because they have no values. To them, popularity is their only value. It's as if their social values in life have been stripped from them and replaced by democracy; they try to be popular so they get the vote. It reminds me of the city; I have to turn off my gullibility, because I'm used to assuming that people are honest when they're talking to me. The disconnect in liberal society is apparent, because everyone's trying to either sell me something, so they pretend to be my friend, or they try to seek validation from me, so they act very vane.

It doesn't remove the personal responsibility in my life; it actually makes it stronger, because I'm holding the weight of the world on my shoulders, trying to hold it up for the liberals in hopes that they see me struggling and put their arms up as well.

:hideautism:

Yep. Loads. Good work Sup Forums. Thanks for everything over the last 6 months, you've made me a better man.

Any pollacks not feeling it? ama

/lit/ is not Sup Forums?

Women I think find me more mysterious, interesting and masculine.

Sure some call me racist/misogynist/islamophobic but others are attracted to a man who unapologeticly speaks his mind in.

>The disconnect in liberal society is apparent, because everyone's trying to either sell me something, so they pretend to be my friend, or they try to seek validation from me, so they act very vane.

The irony of leftists calling us stupid all the time is exacerbated by their complete and total lack of integrity and critical thinking.

It constantly mystifies me why a white person who has such rabid hatred of the white race and its works does not simply delete themselves out of pure self-loathing.

It is an 'ideology' of self destruction and hate; yet they lack the self-evaluation which would dictate to their tiny little minds that they themselves have become identical to that aspect of racial history which they profess to hate.

Nor is lifting, but it was a crisis acre approach, a holistic water filter.

Sup Forums is fun and should be treated as nothing more, otherwise an individual is sucked into its hivemind, until they become nothing more than an amalgamation of other people's ideas, slowly replacing their own character traits and sense of self with that of others. We must think for ourselves and any mass-spread ideology tries to take that individuality away from us. Stay in your own valley user, you will just lose sleep and energy thinking about what you cannot change over the next hill. So with that in mind I come here for the dank memes, the wonderous miracles of KEK, and Trump-posting.

Whether it's far left ideology or far right, all of it is dangerous.
Even "good" brainwashing is still brainwashing.

lel. cry some more you pathetic butthurt little sperglord bitch

fucking retard autist brainwashed nigger faggot

go suck some black dick on plebbit

The latter

Is this sliding?

Leftists have a decayed sense of morality. It makes no sense whatsoever. They are empty shells and fill their void with all sorts of 'do good' causes.

Nothing is too absurd for a liberal if they can feel justified in promoting it. Hence the current wankathon about trans and rapeugees

>They are empty shells and fill their void with all sorts of 'do good' causes.

That is exactly the source of their mental deformity. These morons actually think that they are some kind of fucking white knight doing battle with the big bad evil whitey, yet they are blind to the exact same patterns endemic in every other race.

The worst part about it is the groupthink and conformity they all adhere to.

Lemmings, says I

ACTUALLY I have been a nationalist since I was a child. And humbly, I earn an honest living that meets our family's needs.

I have lurked on Sup Forums since mid 2006, but have only recently become an avid user of Sup Forums. While this board does have its share of idiots, I am impressed by the number of people who post here with well read, intelligent, reasoned opinions. Frankly, it has helped me to know that the republic may not be as lost as I had once feared.

This board, incredibly, has given me hope.