Which team is getting him?

Which team is getting him?

DAAAAAAAA
BEARSSSSSS

49ers

Jest desu

kek, enjoy the basement for the next 20 years

This. McDaniels goes to San Fran, chooses the Pats personnel guy as GM, gives the #2 overall and another pick to bill for Jimmy.

Cap it.

>mfw Patriots pick up Chip Kelly and he thrives under Belichick

Is this guy even any good? Or Is this a meme? As far as I'm concerned we still don't know shit about Dak with a much bigger sample size what's with this Jimmy G should be a starting QB nonsense?

>muh sample size
This is a moot point, we'll have no way of knowing if he has staying power until he's already been the full-time starter for several years, so prognosticating about it is useless. He has performed well thus far, and that's all we have to go off of. Same with Dak/Kessler/any other young qb you want to shit on with the "put away the anointing oil" meme.

As for OP, I don't see any reason why he can't stay in NE. The whole rationale behind drafting him was to groom him to succeed Brady, no?

Unless Brady is retiring this year, he'll be a free agent before he has a chance to succeed him

This. Unless Brady retires this year, there's no reason not to trade Jimmy. Especially when the league is starved for good quarterbacks right now. Would you rather trade your first round pick to New England for an NFL ready quarterback , or play the coin flip game with a college QB and possibly end up with another Goff or Ryan Leaf?

Brady's contract is until 2019. The Jimmy G experiment is done man. Brissett is next in line for Brady's succession. Parcells can't stop complimenting him and it's tough to question the guy who turned New England around in the 90's and introduced Belichick to the Patriots.

I'm not completely sold on Brisset, I'd really like to see more of him.im not going to hold the Bills game against him, he was injured, but he seems like Russell Wilson lite. Idk, maybe I'm wrong

He's still a rookie and was forced to play before he could learn the playbook fully. I can't give him that much shit.

Now he is Floyd's bodyguard/driver/tutor.

Sucks to be the Freshman - watch this drunk and let us know if he starts up again.

My wee weee xD

lmaoooo

Pats

This

Broncos will trade a first round pick for him, kek wills it.

Why /Spee/ why?

With the 12th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select: Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, the New England Patriots.

Is he the most handsomest QB in the league?

Holding midfielder for AC Milan

Is he, dare I say it, the most handsome recently booked man in Sarasota county Florida?

God please no

as a reminder

i thought the pat's absurd asking price meant that they wanted to keep him unless presented with a crazy offer.

Same here. All along it feels like the Pats are communicating that they don't want to trade, but if someone's willing to fuck themselves over they'll listen

hmm

Brady will be traded before him

I'm not gay but...