I'm retarded and I don't have any friends or any money. I don't have a job either I never go outside...

I'm retarded and I don't have any friends or any money. I don't have a job either I never go outside. I never went to college. I sit on 4cahn all day.

wow

I'll be your friend.

Well, hi

Are you me?

Hi

Thanks for being my friend

No problem boo

at least you got dubs

Probably

>tfw college drop out

You and much of Sup Forums. Hence the quality of the board being what it is.

me too

Check these dubs

>Hence
>much of

>tfw nearly all my friends already graduated

>mfw Sup Forums uses Reddit as an insult while on a mission to make Sup Forums a worse place to discuss film and TV

>tfw you've been lying to your parents about going to college for 2 years

sup reddit

Doesn't matter, bro, we're all going to die someday. Do what makes you happy, get a simple job so you're not leaching off others and feel productive.

>browse Sup Forums between classes
>been at college for 2 years and haven't talked to a single person for over two minutes

>they all have significant others
>they all moved out
>some of them are getting married or having children

Sup. Enjoying your quality threads like this one? Or you prefer the capeshit to the shitposting?

i am a fat dumb impotent uneducated slob and i literally lay in bed all day eating and farting and giggling as i post swear words to teenagers on this site as my teeth rot out of my head and my liver has dull aching pains in it. my dick is tiny and i have given myself a UTI many timea by going to piss in an old piss bottle and accidentally pouring some of it into my dick hole

What did you mean by this?

Big whoop that's been my life since I was 16 years old 10 years ago

Nice to meet you. What do you usually post about just out of curiosity

This feel fuuuuug

O go to the movies every Friday/Saturday by myself and I tell my mother I'm out with friends to convince her I'm not a total loser since I commute to school.

I hope you eat lunch in your car

Really I was the opposite but all those college friends move on tho

And yet you do nothing about your situation.

yes

I did this once, watched a stand-up video on my phone and laughed to myself, it was pretty chill

There's a certain perverse kind of happiness that comes from these things after awhile

Yeah like a retirement sort of feel

Name your favorite movies you waste of life.

>t. CEO of Kroger

why does this pepe have three eyes?

I don't have favorite movies I don't have favorite anything

Don't make fun of pepe

Fag.

What are the last you recall watching?

i havent enjoyed a mocie or show or music in like a decade or really wathws anything for longer than 5 mins, but i will sometimes see an image or read a phrase that causes me to laugh myself into fits of coughing for hours. for intance i read the word 'grundle' a couple of days ago and i laughed so much for so long that i almot had an anxiety attack from breathing erratically. its all because im a profoundly mentally retarded man beyind saving

Improve you're life you fags.

no lol

Wat

The jews are our misfortune

Why not
speaking from personal experience, it feels great when you do stuff to improve yourself, whether it's refusing to fap, going out and socializing, getting yourself banned from Sup Forums so you stop posting here 24/7 ect.

At least you got a 7.

If you're poor you can get money for college, the poorer the better. Unless you're in a non-US country.

it might be hard for you to uneratand, but im deepky satisfied and happy with my life

>you're
typical pol fag

Maybe you are happy with your life, but then why are you in this thread?

i love to bitch about it to strangers on the internet

i like it