Be in military

>be in military
>get 0200-0400hrs paired guard shift with this soldier

What do you do?

Execute my duties properly. If you knew anything about the military you'd know that if you looked too long at this picture you'd get yourself a mandatory SHARP briefing.

I have been in finnish military where we fucked girls like these all the time

nyt seis, 1 sadasta ehkä panee

Imagine the stank of those whiskey tango cunts.

wonder how the fuck i got a 2 hour guard shift

Women dont belong in the military
if your 190 lb 6 foot friend gets shot and cant move I wouldn't trust a woman to drag his body to safety.
They just cant perform.
They should be held to the same standards as men if they want to join.

lol it's basic shit, the so called "jack bauer" shift

the fucking job you idiot

This cunt is a senior in a defence class, basic hello kitty shit for 3 days. Girl probably more capable as guy

No one belongs in the military. All they do is piss off the rest of the world.

Are you a pog?

I got a lot of experience from scouting and we used to fuck these sissy ass cunts all the time.

> 0200-0400 duty shifts

Boot

She's fucking sexy

Any of her naked?

Does she have her fucking hands in her pockets? That is not okay in the military.

Gr8 b8 m8

Nigga thats 2 hours.

> what are militaries of other countries
You can't be this retarded

Keep my distance,since every officer already tapped that mil slut ass it might as well consider her pussy a biohazard zone

One one hand I feel the U.S Military needs to be restructured and the Military Industrial Complex robs the country blind. They are the main reason why our infrastructure is crumbling, Healthcare sucks and education is garbage.

On the other hand, having a military presence all around the world in almost every single major country to note is what lets us dominate the world in terms of global economy, etc.

> 0200-0400hrs
I understand "hrs" as hours, which is a unit of for a time span, like in "a 2 hour shift".
0200 and 0400 give certain points in time on a day. Like 2 o'clock or 4 am.
You combined those in a way I don't understand...

its okay in finnish spurdo forces :DD

>What do you do?
Guard

This is estonian defence force, girl is probably 17-19 yrs old. Really easy shit

i don't speak ewok

civilian/nonner detected

I just love the smoking spurdo. Sums up european service 100%.

stay mad cuckboi

I'd be pissed because unless she's one of the dikes with something to prove she won't take her job seriously. Might as well show her my pokemon collection and hopefully she'll touch my diglett.

> They are the main reason why
this is just incorrect
Education sucks because teachers don't give a fuck, giving them more money wouldn't make them better at their jobs automatically.
healthcare sucks because universal healthcare just wouldn't work in the united states for a great number of reasons
and our infrastructure is just fine
I don't know where you live but roads here are fine.
anything else is privetly owned because capitalism.
the us is a great country
seriously, name me a better country.
Europe doesn't have free speech anymore and is being completely taken over by muzzies, all of Africa has always sucked, most of Asia is poor as fuck, Japan and Korea are crowded beyond belief, South America is poor as fuck, Mexico is great in some places but there is a reason why so many come here
and Canada doesn't have free speech anymore either.
America best, at least for now.

Don't know what you mean. Just wanted to point out that OP does really understand what military time is. Probably has no relations to military at all.

This would have made sense:
> A 2 hour shift at 0200-0400.
But 0200-0400 hours? What is that?

Never fuck a girl in your platoon

She will fuck your life right up

Noniin nukkumaan.

switzerland, liechtenstein and denmark

imagine being this autistic

what ever happened with that marine nudes scandal in the states? I never saw those pics

My country doesn't have army, we put millions on education and we're still a shithole.