/box/ - Lara vs. Foreman starts in 10 minutes edition

01/13 - Lara vs Foreman on Spike TV (US)
8:00 Central Time

-----------------------------

Upcoming:

01/14 - DeGale vs Jack
01/20 - Lopez vs Roman
01/21 - Davis Jr vs Limond
01/28 - Frampton vs Santa Cruz
01/28 - Vargas vs Berlecht
01/29 - Acajas vs Rodriguez
02/02 - Vasguez vs Collazo
02/04 - Eubank Jr vs Quinlan
02/10 - Easter Jr vs Cruz
02/17 - Jones Jr vs Gunn
02/18 - Broner vs Granados
02/24 - Bute vs Alvarez
02/25 - Cotto vs Kirkland
02/25 - Wilder vs Wawrzyk
02/25 - McDonnell vs Vargas

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsstreams247.com/lara-vs-foreman/
instagram.com/p/BO3NkpNhXra/?taken-by=sergeykovalev_officialpage&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=xNXhgeVaJaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can't find a fucking stream

Mine just died. Stay tuned...

>my face when someone calls a boxer a fighter

Why doesn't Lara get knocked down easily?

This dude crouches so low a tap could knock him over.

sportsstreams247.com/lara-vs-foreman/

>putting your hands behind your back and showboating

Yeah, showboat in a fight against a bum. What a fucking nig.

check out cricfree

/r/boxingstreams

Some really nice bodywork from Payano. Dude has potential.

>get out of work at 1045
Will I make it home for Lara-Foreman?

No one's getting knocked out, so you'll probably catch the tail end of it.

5 minutes left on the under card.

Never mind, ref stoppage.

Booooo

Why is Lara even fighting Foreman?

did this fukken mayate just say lara can "pretty much outbox anybody on the face of the earth right now" ??

LMAO IT'S OVER

zzzzzzzzzzz

what a mismatch

foreman is a literal fucking nobody

fuck this shit for wasting my time

Come back tomorrow for an actual good fight.

might as well as ufc is boring me

Dirrell fight was better

Where were you when Lara killed /box/?

Haye's fight with Bellew will pick things up in a bit when all the Brits wake up.

Don't see any way that Bellew wins it but it's still a pretty hyped fight I think.

Who you got /box/, DeGale or Jack?

>mismatched championship bouts

No more so than in previous years. We're still getting some very good fights like Thurman-Garcia and Golovkin-Jacobs. Overall I'd say things are looking pretty good for 2017

>Canelo vs Chavez jr is official at a catchweight of 164.5lbs
>catchweight of 164.5lbs
>164.5lbs
>.5lbs
>.5

>someone poops and gets disqualified

CHAVEZ gets rekt in 6

>"I just wanted to get out and go to the toilet," said former WBA welterweight champion Andrew "Six-Heads" Lewis after suddenly quiting midway through a bout he was winning on Saturday at the National Park in Georgetown, Guyana. Lewis was ahead on all three judges’ cards when he shockingly surrendered 37 seconds into round seven against Denny Dalton. Lewis later revealed to Stabroek Sport, "I preferred to lose the fight than mess up myself in front of all those people. Everyone saw that I was beating the hell out of Dalton. I was trying to hold in this stuff but in the seventh round I couldn't no more so I decided to quit." Lewis attributed his troubles to a milkshake he drank that afternoon. The Guyana Boxing Board of Control has withheld Lewis' purse pending an investigation. He is facing a possible fine or suspension.

Everybody knew the fight would be shit, Lara is boring at the best of times and it was a horrible matchup.

>Sky have now announced their entire lineup through to the end of April
>even fucking ITV have announced a couple of fights
>BoxNation/BT have yet to announce a SINGLE domestic fight

That's funny but feel bad for the guy. I always wondered what would happen in such a case. Also with pissing, can they piss in the waterbucket?

I'm not sure if crapping your pants is explicitly against the rules. I would assume the referee has the ability to declare a fighter unfit to continue if they violently shit their pants but I don't know of a specific case of that happening.

I wouldn't be surprised if some guys just pissed in their trunks. Trainers pour water in their fighters' trunks all the time anyway.

BJS is safe to take a soft fight now because Canelo is fighting Chavez

>tfw Frampton-Santa Cruz II is on Sky

Feels good mang. Though they will probably give it next to no exposure seeing as he isn't with Hearn

Why would you make the OP Lara instead of the fight of the weekend? Strange man

Hearn was probably the one that pushed them to get that fight, he helps negotiate international fight deals for Sky

I think he has another mandatory to fulfil actually considering he took an entire year off

Doesn't really make a difference whether international fights are on boxnation or sky †bh, quality is about even. Will just torrent it the next morning myself though, cba to stay up for these things anymore.

I like when it's on Sky thought because it saves time searching for itin the morning, I can just record it

Hoping the Boxnation-BT deal means that you get Boxnation with BT Sports so I can see those international fights

Yeah Avtandil Khurtsidze was mandatory before they made Canelo mandatory

To be honest if you can afford sky sports and are into boxing boxnation is well worth having. I used to have both when I watched almost everything but I can't really justify it anymore now I'm watching less but if I had to pick one it'd be boxnation and not sky.

Oh shit yeah forgot about the whole canelo mandatory thing, yeah dunno what he'll do then. Needs to be active though, he's the sort who needs to be to keep himself in any kind of shape.

Old thread hit the bump limit right before the card started and people didn't seem to know there was even a PBC card on. Probably woulda been better as a fight thread instead of a general. Oh well, next time.

No point for such a small fight really, even DeGale Jack will probably only barely fill out this thread by the end of the day, if that.

instagram.com/p/BO3NkpNhXra/?taken-by=sergeykovalev_officialpage&hl=en

Kek, based Kovalev. Will be betting 200 on him to KO Ward, it's gonna happen and it's going to be great.

you're walking on the road and this man comes driving a go-cart behind you with his blond kid and calls you a piece of shit. What do?

>But he's right when he says he's the only guy that can make an offer, you can't just go and fight for another combat sports promotion while you're under contract with the UFC. Ball's in his court.

What the UFC is doing is probably illegal though, it's a restriction of trade when Conor has a boxing license which is a different sport and Dana White doesn't want fighters challenging it in court saying I want to quit because they depend on having a monopoly and being anti competitive. I don't know if Mayweather can get $100 million out of showtime for an exhibition fight but he can definitely put up more money than the UFC

I think he'll fight three times this year, Langford, Murata and Canelo/GGG. Khurtsidze only if Canelo and GGG actually get it on in September

What "big fights" can BT/BoxNation actually deliver this year, though? Tyson Fury's comeback, maybe Hughie versus Parker, and then what? Liam Williams vs. Liam Smith is the only "big" domestic fight Frank has spoken about so far that I can recall. I guess Liam Walsh will get his title shot at some point too. Maaaybe Warrington vs. Selby?

thought ward was going to retire.

>Warrington vs. Selby

I'd imagine that would be on Sky, isn't Selby promoted by Hearn?

Terry Flanagan vs Lomachenko is another one he wants but probably won't get soon, he also wanted Luke Campbell for Flanagan but they're not interested. They might be able to get David Haye's next fight after Bellew.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNXhgeVaJaI

genuinely think The Cobra is on the spectrum

he will not. He is going to crack under all the pressure from the critics (even FLOYD said that he lost!), take the rematch, go in nervous and get broken to bits by the big russian bull. Just keeping those belts warm for Kovalev

Warrington just switched from Hearn to Warren. As for Selby, I don't think he's that loyal to Hearn. He seems more independent and I could see him leaving Hearn also

If BT/Boxnation are going to put up some big money and make a statement the 2 fights that would present them as legitimate rivals to Sky are Tyson Fury vs David Haye and Eubank vs Billy Joe Saunders. Otherwise it's another year of relying on international fights and mismatches

Flanagan will probably have to face Verdejo this year, which should be interesting. I guess it would be stateside though

Apologize for being black and give him my banana.

Is this Boxkino?

Wouldn't surprise me fampai

Amir Khan is another big name who seems basically unaligned to a network, therefore potentially available to Warren. Don't know who they could pit him against though (Skeete?), and I guess Brook has to be his #1 priority

Then there's maybe Butler vs. Haskins or Satchell, Catterall vs. Nurse and Saunders vs. Langford. That's about it for domestic fights that I can think of

He's going to be a bit stretched thin to fill 30 dates

McDonnell's going to lose and Campbell's opponent is weak

Richard Commey is a free agent now so Frank should try to sign him like he did Zolani Tete

He'd be a quality opponent for Flanagan

Froch would roll through Degale and Jack desu

Might go to this but it's £40 a ticket ffs.

If it was like £20 I'd do it.

Flanagan is pretty underrated desu, how he dealt with Zepeda and Magdaleno was master class

How do I get this big and strong?

Run 6 miles in 40 minutes apparently

Mayweather: "Kovalev won"

Ward fans on suicide watch

>how he dealt with Zepeda

How can you take anything from that fight? It never even got started

He seems to have some great attributes but his single-digit IQ has got to be a disadvantage. I would probably pick the likes of Verdejo, Shafikov and Commey to beat him

How he stopped him was great, focused on his shoulder and dislocated it

And knock out George Groves in front of 80000 at wembley

>"tbe entitled to his own opinion bruh "
>" champ just a Lil jealous because Ward is the man on top "

>hour long interview tomorrow

The Cobra delivers again.

Nah he's just a grade A troll, he loves winding people up.

fedor is a bum always was a bum

Are you joking? It was pure fluke

He was outclassing him before they stopped the fight

someone make a new thread for tonight otherwise noone will know its even on

Give me a minute I'll do a proper one with Tale of the Tape and everything

They only fought one full round in which fuck all happened

thx senpai

Casual

make it special for us senpai

NEW THREAD FOR THE FIGHT

Well he has to keep himself active, and nobody of any relevance will fight him because they will get BTFO, basically situation as Rigo

he's not even the best at 154. And theres a lot of better names he can fight to stay active. pretty much its that Al Haymon doesnt want to spend a lot on a fighter because Lara isnt even a major draw and he demands too much money.

It's bullshit saying he demands too much money, he wants what he deserves to given for his level of skill.

He embarassed Canelo and would do the same to GGG except his team refuses to fight him, and would much rather fight guys that will continue to make him look good.

His skill doesn't matter when he can't even sell out in his hometown and did only 490k views on showtime.

>two threads

What the fuck

why would this upset you? the new one is a fight thread for tonight and this one is well um a load of shit

Just a bit pointless innit

id rather have more people in the thread desu

More = worse on Sup Forums and that has always been the case. Not that it matters massively. Less incentive to say anything useful when nobody will see it because the thread is so fast. Not that it matters particularly, isn't a sekrit club or anything.

Oh, does Daniel Jacobs do any better? Lara will take low purses for big fights, he did so for Canelo

Why does he want same purse as Brook to fight Golovkin then?