There are people here who seriously believe Kendrick Lamar is the greatest West Coast artist

>There are people here who seriously believe Kendrick Lamar is the greatest West Coast artist
>They disregard countless numbers of amazing and groundbreaking West Coast artist (Artist they probably don't even know) for a guy who has been making music for a little less than a decade

I honestly can't name anything more cancerous than this.

myka 9 is basically homeless
fuck the fans
no matter how underground or major fuck every record label too
aceyalone can't book a damn show

>mfw earl sweatshirt and joeybada$$ are dope as fuck and everyone STILL LISTENS TO FUCKING KANYE AND DRAKE

dont group kanye and drake, at least kanye has made good music in the past

>I honestly can't name anything more cancerous than this.

I can, Sup Forums.
a whole board dedicated to cringey hipsters who constantly fight over who likes the more obscure artist.

jesus fucking christ there's no way you're older than 15

What do you mean by this?

i mean you have shitty juvenile taste and are obviously still in early high school based on your garbage opinions

Why because I dissed kanye and drake?

Faggot.

thanks for proving my point

Kanye and Drake both make objectively better music than asap. Asap is for stoner white children in high school. Earl is a good rapper but hasn't been relevant in years.

I'd say not to worry because you'll grow out of it in a few years, but that isn't entirely guaranteed. A lot of people stay peasants for life.

I don't listen to ASAP, also Earl is still pretty relevant if you're not one of those bandwagon faggots.

He's really not though. Im glad your parents let you listen to hip hop at all though.

Ok, tell me what you listen to then.

Faggot hipsters don't share their music, they keep them underground and make them suffer for their own personal gain.

Do all-caps mean nothing to you?

Hip hop is for children no matter who the artist is.

i can see he's a freshman youre a senior

>I can't name anything more cancerous than this
>listens to hip-hop

Ignorance is bliss, OP.

Dad, get off Sup Forums

>mfw nothing Kendrick makes will ever top Blackalicious

DESU I haven't caught up with the West Coast scene, as I was always an East Coast fan myself. East Coast incorporated a lot more afro-style genres into it blending it with black culture like funk, blues, soul, jazz, etc. West Coast was a lot more raw, which I can respect, but I preferred the ATCQ, Wu Tang, De La Soul, etc.

Kendrick was just similar to those artists especially on TPAB, which I still consider his best. I don't pay attention to Uprising stars on the west coast, so they often go over my head. Are there a lot of those fusion rappers over there you'd like me to hear? I'm always in the mood for dope new artists.

I wish Kendrick's voice wasn't annoying

This FBPB get some dubs.

bingo