Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread
Welcome all newcomers

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oc coming dump incoming

Seen that a billion times already. Not really OC anymore.

Where are you??

It's still OC because I am not even finished with the story you cunt.

Go fuck yourself.

Ooo is someone upset on a fluffy bored :( cunt

Yea what ever man.

Where are you chocobo?

Awh poor poopie baby :'(

I'll have new OC for you shortly.

OP here. I made this thread for one reason. Just wanted to see if choco dude would post. It looks like as if he has finally stoped posting and moved on with his life. I don't know. I could be wrong. Daddy loves you if you are reading this chocobo.

Fwuffin' AWESOME

New OC.

>Does your fluffy have problems being alone?
>The new Hasbio Hug-Station proves all the fully automated hugs your fluffy needs to get through the day while you are at work.

>Video of mewling fluffy waddling to the padded apparatus.
"So wonewy *sniff* huuu~, pw-pwease gif huggies!"
>The fluffy lies on central, somewhat molded padding.
>The sensor registers the fluffy and side pads fold up to provide a hug.
>The fluffy wimpers to himself but proceeds to be calmed instinctively.

Tried setting one up over the weekend, but I was the only one posting :( Where you all at last week?

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
New content coming soon.

wicking cweanie pee and poo poo pwace dummeh enfie mawe!

That is absolutely foul. Awesome.

Hey guys I have been watching these threads forever but I dont understand them! Could someone explain what the appeal is?

Just kidding. I'm not that colossal faggot, and you should stop giving him attention in any case.

I always answer to recruit the lurkers. More fluffers is more content in the long run.

My favorite story, abuse, sadbox, everything is right here.

Oh shit, this was the first fluffy image i ever saw, thanks for posting it

I never liked smarty abuse that much, I more enjoy the idea of fluffies being cute innocent animals living in a near perfect world that stumble upon an abuser, who would than rip their perfect world apart. Anyone else feel this way?

I do. The newfags who want to justify the abuse are literally the cancer that nearly killed the fandom.

More or less. I prefer mistakes and accidents though. Or damaged goods fluffies being nursed back to health. Owner does his best but misery happens regardless, sooner or later.

That's a better explanation than the whole fluffies represent people thing.

Unrelated but fun McGonagall

yay i'm cancer !

I couldn't agree more. Fluffies are a great canvas for tragedy and comedy alike, but the hellgremlins are flat-out destroying it in favor of bland revenge fantasy.

Mc Edgygall

hmm i sorta wanna do a new Green Text Story. need to come up with ideas.

ur a faggot i just like seeing smartys being abused because i hate how they act you faggot don't assume unless you want to look stupid

A mare gets pregnant against its owners wishes, who pretends not to notice its swelling while constantly reminding it about how much he hates fluffies that get babies and how much he loves his fluffy because she's not one of them. This would go as far as spanking the fluffy for bad poopies when it's too fat to move.

Even after the fluffy gives birth, he would make sure to give ample warning before entering the room so the mother would have time to hide the babies, no matter how badly. And he'd still pretend not to notice them, while taking the mother out of home for extended periods of time, kicking the babies hiding places and all-around stressing the mother who knows she cannot reveal her secret for fear of what would happen to her and her babies.

hmmm i think i will continue the abuse story i made of the blind Fluffy

I like this! Please continue.