>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

This thread again.

Look, idiot, existence enough is painful as fuck, hell I would say, why would I make it even worse ? (Bad breath, cancer which means so much pain, poverty and many more).

Somebody delete this low tier bait.

Cigarettes are for beta depressed faggots I only smoke weed

Cigarettes smell like shit. Pipes are patrician, though.

>And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

Yes.
Just ask any dude on his death bed,
what would he do for another couple of years.
Like my dad who died of lung cancer from smoking.

Atleast I can die happily and not trying to get some oxygen out of blacked out lungs with tubes going up my ass to keep my ass alive

>Smoking cigarretes
>Not smoking cigars (pic relevant, cigars).

Kys yourself, fucking casual.

The only people that smoke cigarettes are the few remaining goths, college freshmen who want to act like 'an adult', rednecks and faggots who read Atlas Shrugged.

the smell of smoke makes me want to vomit

t. manchild

HAAAAAAAAAAAAYYAYAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's fine, you can sit in your own little world of cigarette dreams, nobody cares

I SAY HAY!
WHAT'S GOIN' ON?

Cigs-the better fidgetspinner.

haven't smoked for about a year now
best decision i have ever made

"Why don't you smoke sticks of poison that drain your disposable income, shorten your life, greatly diminish your sense of smell and taste, rendering food much less enjoyable, and also they make your breath smell awful"

OP, people only smoke because they're addicted. If you don't want to stop, you're a moron. I hope this is bait I really do. I don't think anyone is this stupid, even on /b.

philip-morris commerical.
fuck off

Wrong board, m8.

>die happy

the only people I imagine are happy about dying are the ones that are suffering from chronic disease.....soooo no you won't

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself, not us.

In This Thred/ summerfaggots

>all the lame beta fags in this thread

Sorry nerds, but smoking is cool. There is a reason why basically every cool person in the last 100 years was/is a smoker.

>Trying this hard to pretend his disgusting habit is anything more than the sign of a weak person without any self control

Life ain't a contest about who lives the longest.

But living less mean less time to achieve and maintain peace of mind (which, by the way, is the sole goal of life).

"While ED tends to be more common as men get older, it can develop at any adult age. A 2005 study in the American Journal of Epidemiology suggests that ED is not only more likely among men who smoked compared to those who never did, but that in younger men with ED, cigarette smoking is very likely the cause of their impotence.

If you are a heavy smoker, research suggests the odds of developing ED are much higher. However, quitting smoking can improve ED symptoms. Be aware that your age, the severity of your ED prior to quitting smoking, and other major health problems may reduce the degree to which healthy erectile function can return. "

how are you psychology studies coming along? good luck finding a job that pays money

>spending extra income on addictions
gooood goy

Better question.
Why DO you smoke cigarettes?
You want to look cool or some shit?

it sure smells like summerfaggots in here

Oh, you want some (you)'s?
Here you go.

emphysema

Living a peaceful, quiet life is the only thing worth striving for.

Source: Kira Yoshikage.

no i just love the taste. i can quit any time i want to, i just don't want to. any other questions summerfaggot?

>implying many world leaders, famous musicians, artists and scientists were week and lacked will power

Bitch, nearly every powerful and influential person of the 20th century smoked.

>Smoking is cool.
Not if you smoke your pussy-ass cigarretes, that's for damn sure.

Cigars are the only cool thing to smoke.

You, uh...love the taste?
That's why you think anyone who doesn't smoke is a faggot? Give me time to think about that one.

fuck off you idiotic faggot shithead

>chronic disease
>happy
Pick one.

cute story bro

>i can quit any time i want to, i just don't want to
sounds like you're addicted son.

Cigarettes are cool. End of discussion. Just like everything thats beautiful you have to pay a price.

The price you pay for looking classy is a couple of days MAX years shaved from your life. As if any reasonable non-retard, non-binging, self-controlling man could get lung cancer. Just do't smoke a fucking pack a day and you're fine. At a bare minimum keep it after every meal or sex so like MAX MAX MAX MAX 4-6 daily. Hell make it 7 for stress.

I don't care too much about living a super long life.
But the health problems smoking gives you makes the life you live shittier. I have watched many of my relatives suffer a myriad of shitty smoking related health issues and most of them let it control their lives.

Does it feel bad knowing that you can't fuck, fight, or work as hard as a nonsmoker?

you apparently don't read too well

well, all of them except for one

Cigarettes are not cool, you faggot! They're pussy shit.

CIGARS are cool, not cigarettes.
Cigarettes are gay.

Apparently you can't form sentences too well, because you clearly state that the only people that would be happy about dying are those with a chronic disease.

>the only people I imagine are happy about dying are the ones that are suffering from chronic disease

>inb4 reading comprehension

And my point still stands, name any smokers you're thinking of and I'm sure you're just a google search away from a list of other degenerate shit they did because they lack self control.

Do not trust the OP.

He is soon to be a skeleton.

ill beat your ass and fuck it harder than ever before son

*smokes a whole cig in 1 drag*

Quads of truth

hey guys oldfag here-

smoked for 20 years
most of which was about a pack and a half a day
quit on december 15, 2016
so over six months
i used chantix and yes- because i have a history of mental illness i8 went a little crazy

QUADS OF TRUTH #GetRektOP #SummerFaggot

if you're an old man, then yes cigars are cooler. If you're under 40 though, them make you look like a tryhard queerbait

>3322 sweet dub dubs bro

this
...but also this

>meme posts because actually trying to refute my post will only prove it

then why would I pick between the two did shit? If I pick a chronic disease then I also die happy. How is that picking one? god you're stupid

Leave summerfuck

get a life dude no one asked you to talk here, as you were :)

>Be smoker
>Have no willpower
>Justify poor life decisions online
>Be sad, lonely and pathetic

I think you should lurk more good sir.

fucking this. under 40 is quite cringe

cig virgin

there's nothing to refute. you don't think cigarettes are cool. I can say however that the only reason you think this is because you are objectively uncool

Basically everyone before 1980 you stupid fuck.

I don't smoke cigs because i don't want to. I have the option and I say no.

Cigarettes are gay, I can prove it.

>cigarette
>-ette (female)
>from this, we can conclude that cigarettes are woman shit, just like wearing a dress.
>from this, smoking cigarettes is like wearing dresses, which is gay.
>therefore,cigarettes are gay (like traps).

Nope smoking a cigar after I hit the gym, make money on stocks or when I'm out bird hunting are amazing.

muted. #summerfuck

how incredibly summer of you

yes, u bitch. Life is a contest about who lives the longest, hardest and does the most.
u r literally a cancer

Cigars are gay. Their just substitute cocks.

>Proves my point
Turns out smoking also makes you retarded
Name one.

You can do that?

Oh wait, you can't.

Cigarettes smell horrible.

>typical summerfag response initiated

jesus try less lad. (You)

Cigarettes dont kill people. People kill people.

>Turns out smoking also makes you retarded
it kills brain cells so yeah, true.

>bird hunting
>the best way to make hunting gay

jeeesus. yeah, you're hopeless

Because you feel like shit when you smoke cigarettes. You're feeding into a tax scheme that gives massive sums of money to big pharma.

Also, it makes you less physically capable of a man. Smokers breath, like the carbon monoxide is fucking terrible. Go three days without a cigarette, notice how much easier it is to breath when you're not inhaling car exhaust dumbass.

>b-b-but I like them
Fucking man up and realize how much that shit slows you down. Unless you want to die at 50 with the doctors cutting pieces of your lungs off. Dying of cancer fucking sucks you idiot.

Do you even exhale?

>jesus tries less lads
im happy u think jesus isnt a homo anymore

>birdhunting
>not hunting bears with a zweihander

kys yourself, fucking casual.

dude it's 0/10 bait but let me tell all you fags who dont think it is:
Smoking doesn't typically kill through cancer, it kills theough heart disease. I smoked for 2 years and my heart almost gave out one night because of it. If you smoke you'll regret it later.

ITT:
>Butthurt smokers
&
>Nerds who never were cool so they never grew up with smoking and now it's too icky for them

Yes goy, Keep spending

you are a one man echo chamber. the world you live in must be magical

It taste like shit and gives you bad breath.

literally the shittest drug

Any kind of smoke is bad for you. It's not just cigs.

>neckbeards whining about bad breath

yeah so do doritos you autist but you don't hear any of us bitching

*tips fedora*

So when you kiss. Do you like his dorito breath?

>b-buh-but muh bad breath!

Bad breath is only a problem if you lack the charisma to make up for it.

Sorry, I don't eat that shit neither.