I got a date next Sunday any advice? I'm taking her to lunch then cinema

I got a date next Sunday any advice? I'm taking her to lunch then cinema.

If you're a waifu faggot (especially for her) you're going to crash and burn. There's nothing you can do.

No advice, good luck though. Hope it works out for you.

don't be a faggot

Write out conversation schemes. It's good to have an answer on probable conversation possibilities.
Really think about what you can say to impress her!

dont spill spagetti
listening is indespensible, they like to talk.
asking questions is not a great idea but try to be engaged in the bullshit she is saying
try to make her laugh a few times
arrange a next meet up
kiss at end of night even if its a peck on the cheek
3rd date means sex

>an autist giving another autist advice about things neither of them are skilled at

>i was merely pretending to be an autist for this autist to improve chances of kek

isn't that what autistic people do ? that's some weird faggot shit

fucking autist

>Lunch
Not a date faggot.

See if you can't reverse those. Then you'll have something to talk about at the meal after the movie

Make very light and subtile physical contact such as feet or arms. No hands. Also, look at her in the eyes, do not flee her glance

a date doesn't have to be dinner retard but it is better to have your date at night it increases your chance to fuck

>Write out conversation schemes

Don't go anywhere near a cinema.

do cinema first, so that you have something to talk about during food

movies are boring and you can't talk!

go somewhere else. minigolf or something.

this
cinema isn't great for dates cause no talking but if you have lunch after that's a good talking point

Go to movie first, then dinner. It'll give you something to talk about.

Don't go to the cinema. It's an awful first date. Sitting beside someone you don't know in silence. It's a second or third date activity.

Just go stroll around with her somewhere would be better. When you're moving along awkward silences become cute pauses.

Bring a resume. Highlight your strengths and be sure to talk yourself up. Cut her off whenever she tries to talk. Ask before you even say hello if you can split the bill. Chew with your mouth open. Don't tip.

make her pay her share

master advice indeed

This. I made it with a 10, at the end of the night, she begged me to suck my dick

because she read "annual income $180k, banksavings $1.3M"

why someone wrote "Jesus is Lord" on Lenin's statue?

Make sure to drink something gassy like pop so you can impress your lady with some fancy burps

did you suck it ?

it actually depends on the cinema.

forget those shitty movies including sex scenes or kissing -- she would take it as a gross hint.

go for some oldschool Star Wars movie, or at most some classical Donald Duck

Dunno, I thought that was Stans dad anyway?

>cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket
>stick your dick in the hole

Learn all greek gods. Try to impress her with the new acquired knowledge.

do you think that would do better than learning all Pokémons?

Op here thanks for the advice it was actually useful I also have a broken leg so on crouches

dubs advise from another thread
but it works in OP's situation
>Go in a button up shirt pants and belt.
>Say you work well as a team, like to keep busy, and are a fast learner.

What's your sperg level OP? Also, how old are you?

Pretty spergy but I'm good at hiding it

I'm NOT 17 I'm 18

She's 15 I'll probably just wear a Chad shirt and jeans

>She's 15
then definitely do this
>>cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket
>>stick your dick in the hole

Kek

>18
>Going after a 15 year old

None of the girls in your grade like you, huh? lol

3 year rule bud

where are you from OP

Hope you're not in a state where that's illegal.

Don't talk nothing related with anime or Japan.

I live in ireland, it's not a serious thing here i know 24 yo guys with 15 yo girls, and my brother was once staying with a 28yo woman when he was 15 and the cops knew they joked about it and congratulated him

You fucking mucker. What backwater shithole of a county are you from? Wait let me guess; Monaghan?

Come up with a rap to impress her

fuck no i'm from crumlin in dublin bud

I would do cinema then lunch. If you're too shy at the meal then don't talk at the cinema it'll be a bad date not seeing her again. If you wait for the tension/shyness to go at the cinema you can talk during the meal.

>Sunday

Son you are already friendzoned. Just save your money and or get a hooker

>OP walks up to door rings bell, whilst wearing his finest fedora, purple velvet cape, and 80's style black driving gloves
>panic shoots through his yellow belly and jelly spine, fingers/palms start sweating, oh no, he thinks, his gloves smell like sour feet when they get wet
>the gloves were a bad idea but it's too late now she just answered the door
>hello user, she says, with a smile
>heeeeellllllooooo me lady, user replies, with a rolling finger from the tip of his fedora whilst he bows with his left leg forward like he's a 3 Musketeer

musketeers were 4 with D'Artagnan, you le faggot americaine