Thinking about robbing a pharmacy. Any tips? Pros and cons...

Thinking about robbing a pharmacy. Any tips? Pros and cons... obvously getting caught would suck but iv read storys of people walking off after just handing over a note of demands...any advice or tips would be helpful.

why would you rob a pharmacy how do you know you won't put it out of business and kill two grandmas you sick fuck

Hmmm free drugs and money or worried a grandma has to drive three blocks to the next closest cvs... yeah im not concerned im going to run every drug store out of business

Don't worth the effort

I mean it's a federal crime so even the lightest sentence will put you in with the alpha buttblasters. You should definitely do it then post pics of your asshole after you get out.

How much effort though? Seems like writing a note demanding what i want is not to much effort.

crime is whack drugs are whack have you considered jumping from an overpass instead you fag nigger

this

Personally I see a problem with doing drugs. Profiting from and enabling mongrels to speed up their demise? That I couldn't care less about. And on the broader subject of crime... in my neck of the woods your only legal defence is failing 911. So fuck that I've already made myself a criminal.

Pros:
-Money
-Drugs of your choosing
-any neet shit they have like snacks or whatever

Cons:
-You could die
-You could be arrested
-Very small pay unless you get lucky
-You will probably get caught

Honestly the cons outweigh the pros by a shit ton, just make money through drug dealing or a normy job you fuckwit, why steal from others when you have the opportunity to work for your keep you sad faggot

Its drugs thats the problem. Iv thought about ordering off the web instead of robbing a cvs but money becomes the final issue. Pros might not outweigh the cons but with everything iv read it seems like the pharmacists dont put up a fight and could be out with in a few minutes

And drugs being a problem meaning i cant find many painkillers or syrup in bulk unless i want to get robbed myself by a herion dealer or spend to much on not enough pills

Are you planning on doing it alone? If so you will probably get fucked over quick.

Wait do you plan on using or selling the drugs?

Both. But at the end of the day, i could use money more.

This is a concern. I do want someone else involved whether its just look out or another strong arm.

Your main goal should be to make money, then when you are really comfortable you can use it safely. Because you don't want to get addicted and fuck yourself over.

Well remember you may be unlucky and have the wrong customer in the wrong place at the wrong time and get shot or beat up. So it's good to have atleast one person watching your back.

This ain't comin from a random, im pretty experienced with this shit and have served time from my fuck ups.

Iv read issues with bottles or pills being labeled similar to say a money serial numbers. Selling to idiots who get caught is also a concern but i dont know if its just a myth pharmacies are trying to spread

Have you ever done a pharmacy? Any advice would be much appreciated man!

Have you tried being less of a reckless raging nigger?

Yeah except sometimes life sucks and you just dont give a shoot you know?