Why do I have a curved penis how do I fix this anyone else has this disease

Why do I have a curved penis how do I fix this anyone else has this disease

mine is pretty bent to the right but i dont mind. they tell me i reach places other dicks cant.

this is true. Mine's bent left and if she lays on her right side and I fuck her kneeling i hit her g spot with every stroke

Pics or I didn't happen

scar tissue from excessive/too rough masturbation. your dick will generally bend in the direction away from your wank hand. correctable through surgery.

no, fapping a lot with the other hand won't even it out.

Page 10 bumporino

Amputation is your only effective option.

Mine curves upwards. Ladies love it

Unless doing doggy ):

vitamin e google it.

Chill. You'll see this doesn't matter when you have sex for the first time.

Also, pics

Yes, your boyfriends rectum must really enjoy that slant

gold.

Vitamin E.

yall a bunch of fags for not postin curved dicks

first post a pic. mine is bent downguard very badly, it can't stand up near the belly. but I don't have pain when erect and can have sex easily with my gf without limitations. so no pain>no roblem

how the fuck have i never seen this?

Mine goes downward pretty hard. Fully erect it still points at the floor. No one has ever said anything negative about it. My last GF rode it like her life depended on it. Never hurt unless she was going cowboy and started grinding too close to my belly. Then it'd get a weird angle and hit her pelvic bone

how did you find this out

When I was younger mine was curved to the left. Later it went away and is straight now. There is a bitch I fucked in high school with the curved dick and then about 10 years later I fucked her with the straight dick. She never said anything about it for a couple weeks but then she asked me about it and I told her it just straightened out. She said that was a shame, lol. She liked it curved

I don't know, Jason. Why don't you figure it out and report back to us?

I bend upwards and slightly to the left. Most girls seem to love it cuz I can stroke their g spot no problem if I'm on top. I've never had any criticism.
However what I find is that if you question her about what she thinks, you're admitting a weakness/insecurity. So at the end of the day, just go at her with confidence and your shape won't matter to her

Wait, the bitch had the curved dick?

Kek

It's bullshit

Mine has a slight downward bend, he looks sad :(

Get one of those sonic care toothbrushes and massage with it.

Breaks up the plaque, no surgery neccessary.
>urologists hate him

most dudes have got curved dicks yao

lol, no, I gave her the curved dick. Later I gave her the straight one. She preferred the curved one she said. But most likely she preferred the fact that in high school I could fuck for hours because I was really buff and when I fucked her later I had a desk job.

If it's curved up, I wouldn't fix it, especially if you're bi or gay, ones that are curved up feel so much better to your bottom.

downwards curve checking in
damn banana dick havin ass smh

A certain amount of a curve is natural. See a doctor if it's extreme.

hands down the worst dick i have ever seen good job

lul people will actually believe this

curvature is a myth perpetrated by nasa

i know that feel. its good for doggy/reverse cowgirl at least

Toothpaste will clear that plaque right up

I feel you my downward curve bros. At least it isn't too bad.

Pics:

Mine does a loopdeloop. You're good.

mine aint even that bad, it's only noticeable if you look at it right on the side

I used to know a tardo who thought getting erections meant he had something wrong with him so one day he tried to bend his dick so it wouldn't be hard and he broke it and it snapped

Saladfingers? ist that you?

Peyronie's Disease, son. Doc needs to cut on your dick to fix it. Or you can just deal with it.

You didn't happen

You'll find that a lot of women actually like a dick with a slight curve. I spent half my life being self conscious about mine, but Inhabe learned that it works in my favor. Learn to use it and get out there and smash some pussy.

Yeah you are right. Then they love it even more.

This is mine hard....idgaf.
It follows the natural curve of the mouth/throat, great for doggy.
IIRC it's exactly how Bill Clintons cock was, according to Monicas testimony.

holy shit, that first guy is my dick double

My pics I linked or the OP of the thread?

This. Got so lucky. Average length (6") but I've never had a problem making a girl cum. I just naturally hit their g spot. It's ironic cuz as a teen I was super insecure about it and thought I had a fucked up dick

Jesus...

pics linked
spookily similar

But not the other places normal dicks can, lol.

Perfect

I bet they also tell you that you're the biggest boy they've ever seen

That's my dick. Post yours for comparison. I never knew I had a dick twin.

My dick is more left leaning than a 17 year old tumblrite, how do i fix this?

>used to have this problem
>began fapping with the other hand
>problem solved
>penis is now curving to the other side
>lols had

This is what everyone who doesn't have peyronie's disease believes.
Must be from chronic masturbation

nope

It actually still exists, and has responses.

what?? THIS really does the trick??
I was always too lazy to start left-hand fapping
lols will be had

Yeah.
It took months to notice the difference though, but it really worked for me.

damn

that green shit in his pubes tho

Gspot is located anterior, not posterior. You're not hitting her gspot, friend. Wrong side.

Usually guys with massive cocks also have bent ones. It's a double edged sword, OP.

Good to see there's another guy on here who isn't a retard. G-spot is only a few inches in along the top wall of the vag. Kinda feels like a very solid non-tender tissue unlike the rest of the vaginal canal, covered in Braille, is the best way I can describe it. Easy to feel with finger. Hard to feel with penis. But if u know where it is it's easy to Target. Thank me later anons.

god damn that's some Chernobyl tier dick