I just came in my 15 girlfriend worried as fuck

i just came in my 15 girlfriend worried as fuck
AMA

I get is too cum and no?

Well, if you're underage, you aren't supposed to be posting here. If you're over 18, you aren't supposed to be fucking a 15 year old.

/thread

Get a morning after pill, you retard.

shes my girl friend and im 17
shes more like 16 shes going to be a jr and im going to be a senior

donot worry
girls can only get pregnant when they are 18yo

>17
Underage b& faggot. Go back to club penguin.

that new shit??
fuck that

Well was it your first time?

no we had fucked before
the rubber broke

good son, when did you first bust a nut inside a girl?

thats the first time i came inside with out a condom on

>15 but bout to be 16
>still underaged
sure the cops will understand, good luck in jail op. atleast there they welcome faggots by fucking them up the ass so i mean its not much different from here.

when did you lose your virginity?

You came in 15 different girls?

You fucking monster. How do you do it? How do you have the stamina to fuck 15 girls one after another? I personally don't want to do anything after 2 romp sessions in a day.

kek do you think i care about that????
she comes from a mexican family
her grandma is 50

15th girlfriend or 15 yo girlfriend? Thats the difference between being on Maury and getting v&

>still fucked an underaged girl
>child is proof
wtf does this even matter?

shit woops i ment to add 16 yr old

I'm curious you dumb fuck

today is the last day of her period so i think she wont get preggo

pretty much

>implying the cops give a fuck about the skin color of the victim of a pedophile

thats fine, but im sure the cops will beaner-fucker. i mean its not like pedophiles are the most hated sect in society or anything, i mean they are the ONLY felons with their own show, the rest are just shoved onto COPS and AMW. once again have fun with that.

you are acting like im fucking 30
im 22 months older then her

15 girlfriends, and you fucked up in each one?

Seriously, is nobody gonna ask for pics?

>Well, if you're underage, you aren't supposed to be posting here. If you're over 18, you aren't supposed to be fucking a 15 year old.

Well if you genuinely care about American laws and their shitty morality

once again faggot what do you not understand about "THE COPS DONT GIVE A FUCK, YOU ARE CLOSE ENOUGH TO AN ADULT TO BE TRIED AS ONE IN COURT. IDGAF IF ONE CHILD RAPES ANOTHER RAPE IS STILL RAPE"

there did caps lock help?

shes underage

Cum inside again

Depends on the state. That's legal in ct.

>bait
>still 15
wont happen sadly Sup Forums no longer is a sanctuary for cheese pizza.

well im not a pedo and i wont be seen as one
you are the one saying that im a pedo when more then half of the teenage population smokes weed and fucks all the time

bet

^this guy gets it OP
youre gonna get raped in jail
may as well rape her a few more times before then. its not like large black men will go easier on you because you only raped her once.

>just 22 months
You're stupid and deserve to be raped in prison. Enjoy your suicide, faggot. It's your only way out.

>17

a woman is most fertile just prior to her period
a period is her body expelling last month's dead egg

Not only are you very stupid, you're a rapest. Congrats op, post your rape on a public board.

kkk
but all of you child fuckers who horde cheese pizza like a shutdown Papa Johns just sit there fused to your chair

while this may be true that doesn't mean a judge cant be an asshole and find a way around it.

im white tho

Do you English?

okay, but once again, the cops are catching them aswell, who gives a fuck about the majority faggot, if you did you wouldnt be on fucking Sup Forums the simple fact is in litteraly 98% of states you are infact a pedophile now, no way around it. i dont give a fuck what the rest of the country does. theyre not posting stupid fucking shit on Sup Forums looking for a specific answer. your post is clearly fake and youre a virgin neckbeard otherwise you would literally be shitting yourself right now cause you fucking know im right. so either have fun in jail or have fun with perpetual virginity OP. either way youre punished.

faggot.

>I am white
I'm looking to adopt if she's white too

It's hard getting a white baby

I can get niglet at a discount but why would I want to?

> 17>15
>15 not legal in most states
> 17 legal in most states
>17 legally an adult
>15 not legally an adult
>jailtime.

mods?

ok have fun with your faggot ass "top __" shitty ifunny memes

Ok user let me give you some knowledge, basically you can cum inside her again for another 3-4 days now so do it and get her to take the after morning pill, might mess up her cycle but it's better than having a kid, then after get a rod in arm and cum inside like a rabbit

shes a mexi

>implying judges are still okay with people of any skin color who fuck Very young girls when they cant

doesn't matter when it comes to people's children, humans go apeshit over that.

>being stupid enough to download CP

Shut up and sit down faux-pedofag.

im sure those white kids who rape and get off free could say other wise

Light skinned or monkey brown?

Also are you both fairly attractive and in shape?

I don't want any genetic predisposition to lard assyness

>cant even greentext
>doesnt even correctly quote me
i never said "have fun with your faggot ass"
i said have fun with jail or perpetual virginity and then simply called him a faggot.

also just cause you browse ifunny and found top hat on ifunny doesnt mean dick, when youve been here aslong as i have you find a meme you like and keep using it to annoy the piss out of hipster maymay faggots like yourself.

she is VARY light skinned, like you would call her white.
we are both pretty good looking id say but i have a jew nose

>implying black athletes dont get away with it aswell
lol have you even heard of FSU?

This whole thread is bait, but I'll reply to cuck all the "you're going to jail" faggots. 17, not an adult, shes 15, within 2 years difference. shes as much of a rapist as he is, which is to say: not a little bit. No one is going to jail. He's a faggot, you're all faggots.

i never said that you said that retard
i was calling you out on them
if a nigger can get away with it then so can i
>top kek

legally an adult
Trying a bit too hard to scare a guy in a bait thread. Holy shit you are dumb

Congrats OP, your fertile sperm are now swimming their way to her little eggs. That fine 15 yr old body is getting ready to grow a baby in that belly.

but you have no value as entertainment OP youre a waste of skin and breath you faggot. an athletic nigger is atleast fun to watch for the most part. and i dont mean their atheletic abilities im mean the sordid details of their downfall.

then why the fuck did you quote it? implying someone did infact say these exact words? do you not understand how quotes work? and how are you calling me out on them? name on fucking thing wrong with top hat?
>herp derp old
who cares fucking candlejack is still posted and he's even fucking older
>herp derp overused
im Literally the only person ive ever seen use these pics on this board in almost 6 months.

im not trying too hard to scare him
im calling him out
if i came inside a 15 year old i wouldnt be posting on fucking Sup Forums id be halfway to fucking brasil trying to get my ass a new name and burning my god damn findertips until i no longer have fingerprints. i was giving OP a chance to admit he was lying but he didnt take it so hes still a faggot cause he cant even admit hes an Attention Seeking faggot.

did you even read the post??
i didnt quote anything
i used "" sarcastically only over the top ___
but of course someone so lacking in social interaction like you must be rusty on how English works
go back to your anime weeb

>implying "sarcastically over the top" can be translated through text
lol im done /thread

you legit just used it in that way
i cant believe how thick you are

The stupidity of our society in the one sentence explained. Calling someone who fucks a sexually mature woman a paedophile. And the stupid fucks actually believe this to be true. If she wasn't especially mature she wouldn't have a boyfriend in true first place. And second she wouldn't fuck him. If she was sexually immature he would have to force himself on her.

It is so weird that common sense has been bred out of most of the populous.

have you read what that guy has been saying recently
cant believe how retarded one man can be

sorry I am drunk as fuck right now (3/4 th Bottle of whiskey) Are you speaking of the person I replied to right now or someone else specifically.

it's always funny to see how hard people try to justify their pedophilia

Unless OP is in Canada, Age of consent here can be a sweet 14 if you're 19.

the "top hat" guy

This guy is right

Pedophiles are seen as the lowest scum of society.

Am not one. Married and am actually into milfs. But I call an Apple an Apple when I see one. Unlike stupid fucks like you who would call even a lemon an orange.

(If the analogy is lost on you that would explain a lot about your post)

age of consent can be as low as 14 in specific countries, does that make everyone in these countries a pedophile according to your logic?

That's not how it works. In most cases, especially one like this, stat rape charges have to be filed by the parents or the child. No charges, no court, no judge.

Watch a lot of I.D channel get some good tips and handle bizzness

wtf
seriously?

O. I now know who speak of. But no. I really haven't. What has that fuck been saying. I expect to be hardly surprised given his mentality ;)

Bro, you're only using an analogy because you can't justify pedophilia without looking like a fucking idiot.

baiting sure is easy during summer, isn't it? :^)

15 is not paedophilia. It's Hebe. But your moronic intelligence had been given enough exercise today hasn't it?

Aye. The law doesn't matter. The reason why people hate pedophiles is because they have such an unfair advantage over people who are younger than them. This unfair advantage when combined with the susceptibility of youth leads to a vulnerable individual that must rely on the adult to make the right decision. If the adult doesn't make the right choice, considering how frequently kids and teens who have sex with adults have significant issues throughout life as a result, it only makes sense to punish the adult who should know better. Pedophilia laws are for deterrence.

This is all really basic stuff, but I'm sure you can't accept it because it doesn't align with what you want the world to be.

MODS
BAN THIS FAGGOT

It doesn't matter what you call it. Fucking kids who don't know any better is still fucking kids who don't know any better. I know there are plenty of other terms and the only time when people bring them up is when they can't actually justify fucking kids.

finally, someone with some sense!

/thread

Still waiting for them pics OP.

someone post some loli for this faggot

Only a retard doesn't know this. It's a predator v. prey situation to people and grey areas don't change that.

But this thread is about two highschool teenagers fucking, many states and many countries around the world are okay with this.

That makes Sup Forums the retarded minority.

In That case op is also a child who doesn't know better. By that logic How can a child be called a child molester in the first place as it's scientifically known that both sexual and mental development in females is achieved sooner.

In effect what you are saying logically can only lead to one conclusion ie OPs gf is the actual paedophile.

I'll be honest, I didn't pay too much attention to the details of the thread.

Kids fucking kids is A-ok in my book; at the very least none of them should be criminally charged.

see

MODSSSSS
MODSSS
MODSS
MODSSSS
MODSS
MODSS
MODSS
MODSSSSS

I know. That is exactly what I have been trying to say in the first place.

Depends. In the eyes of the law they're both children. But turn that 1 into a 0 and we have a 17 yo fucking a 5 yo and they could be medically diagnosed as many males are done with puberty at this age.

But in the eyes of the law they both are are fucking children. If they were to have filmed it they could be tried for producing cp. It has happened before.

op here
thats it
im just here

in short lots of retards spending a lot of time arguing OP is pedo that is going to jail