They dream of being better than Californication

They dream of being better than Californication

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnyb1IOGDuM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1q3bWxB_EU
youtube.com/watch?v=TBZFA80oSXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*blocks your album release*

Fuck off Montie, you're not funny anymore.

t. ex montiedrone

>*farts*
>*smells it*
>Teehee! XD

Why did Patton have to ruin Ma Meeshka?

That's his schtick, ruin things and convince others it's a masterpiece.

what did he do?

5:38

>whiny fag who shitposts about bungle likes rhcp
lol I'm so not surprised
of course a pop rock drone like you are gonna be offended by anything slightly "unusual"

He let his Mr. Bunghole shit leak and contaminate everything it touched.

Nothing slight about it, it's extreme nonsense for the sake of being nonsensical. I'm not surprised a LOLSORANDUM XD guy like yourself was duped into thinking it's good.

>mr.bungle is the weirdest music he knows
classic clueless montie drone

LE ASS IS ON FIRE!! 0_O *raises spork*

there's literally nothing wrong with that part, aside from maybe being a little annoying. Mike Patton has worse parts in that song than that one

if you don't like mr. bungle then estradasphere would give you an aneurysm

this is a good picture

>losing an argument this easily
expected from a pop rock listener
I bet you like foo fighters and oasis too (:

Why'd she dump you, Montie?

Mind telling us that story about your mom?

Estradasphere is fucking great but I don't think they're crazier than Mr. Bungle, if that's what you were getting at.

>people ITT think that Mr. Bungle is the most "LOLSORANDOM XD"/sporkcore band.

I raise a competitor

Calm your autism. It isn't even remotely weird if you have any perspective or knowledge of music. "Bad music" is a genre just like "bad painting," and it is made for people like you to sperg about.

why has there been such a big uptick in this album being posted

did some gen-z youtube reviewer make a video about it or something

it's probably montie or someone who wants to be montie, for whatever reason

>WE DON'T EVEN NEED DRUGS TO BE CRAZY WE'RE WILD AND ZANY NATURALLY XDDD

I used to listen to Estradasphere a lot about three or four years ago. Are they still releasing albums?

shitposters who hate music are destroying this board progressively with trap music and uzi vert knockoff praise

they only know how to be contrarian and dont understand you can appreciate and give context to music regardless of liking or disliking it

I got into Mr. Bungle recently, so I started posting their albums out of passion and excitement, and then it took off.

>I won't learn about a band, because I don't like it
>I don't understand this band, so it is bad
It's like both happening in a cycle... wow. It's just an excuse to nay-say.

not even that
it's just autism

>I need to delve deep into something and learn comprehensive history of it and listen to it 20 times over before I can dislike something
Peepee XD

What if I just think Mr. Bungle made great music
What if songs like "The Air-Conditioned Nightmare" and "Merry Go Bye Bye" are legitimately important to me
I'm not trying to be *spork* I just really have fun listening to their albums

who are you quoting?

They think everything they believe is the totality of the world. They don't have empathy or situational awareness, and if you don't agree that we should stick our heads in the sand, they chimpout and bully you with repetitious phrases and crazy threats. Jesus. Talk about hypocrites.

>yfw Scaruffi gave this album 7/10

no one expects that from a pop rock listener
how about you make another blur vs oasis thread to have fun?

what is this spork shit? I don't understand, it's just a band not giving a shit and making anything goes music.

If you want even more ZANY than Mr Bungle here's Fantomas
youtube.com/watch?v=bnyb1IOGDuM

CUM BEHOLD LE SPECTACLE
IM CUTTING OFF UR TESTICLES

If you are going to criticize something without any context, you have blinders on... like a horse. Horses get made into glue when they stop being useful. You, like a horse, are a moron who walks the direction you are told and ignores situations, context, and reality that disagrees with your insanely devoted, cherished, and autistic, elitist opinions. I'm not telling you I could sell you a box of mud as a box of fine chocolate, but y'know... I could.

>I have to taste shit 20 times to know it's shit? I only need to eat shit once to know I love it!!!

mom: clean ur room
me: i cant
mom: y not
me: egg

she doesn't get my quirky sense of humor XD

*raises spork*

what does that even mean?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's on the cover of Mr. Bunghole's s/t album
egg XD

Why do you keep saying it over and over again. What does it mean

good thread lads

Lol yes I know my humor is above the heads of most ppl my mom doesn't get it either as told by

mugmugmug

Oh no, it's fucking Cardiacsposting all over again

LIQUID POOP

Is english your first language(20th language)? I have no idea what the hell you are trying to say

Y'know I don't half the time either XD lol like I said I'm very random *raises spork*

>egg XD
>*raises spork*
>she doesn't get my quirky sense of humor XD
>teepee4mybinghole.png
>Peepee XD
>WE DON'T EVEN NEED DRUGS TO BE CRAZY WE'RE WILD AND ZANY NATURALLY XDDD
>LE ASS IS ON FIRE!! 0_O *raises spork*
>*farts*
>*smells it*
>Teehee! XD

>Why'd she dump you, Montie?
>Fuck off Montie, you're not funny anymore.
>t. ex montiedrone

the cringe and sheer autism of these threads only helps to vindicate positive opinions of mr. bungle so i dont know what youre going for here

Awwwww how cute trying to twist things to your own ends *pretends to poop on you* HAHAH XD

Well good luck with that strange foreign guy. I don't understand any of your motives but sure whatever

She looked like a horse anyway, nothing to beat yourself up over

*raises spork* egg XD

Probably one of the funniest threads I've seen on here in a while, still can't beat the >Sodom of the new year.

you have autism, like barneyfag or christon weston chandler

might i suggest cutting your computer time short and taking a time out from posting on the boards for adults, try something more to your liking. maybe /s4s/?

Consider this: Mike Patton sang on the two best tracks on California.

I can't do that.

Tomahawk > Mr Bungle
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1q3bWxB_EU

Stop sameposting, you arabian nigger.

*stops* LMAO GOTCHA JUST KIDDING XXD *holds up spork*

I know autism compels you continue posting your very special, personal opinions and repetitive memes, but they are not funny to us human beings who feel and empathize and don't need a machine to hug us to feel loved.

But I just can't.

Fantomas > Mr Bungle
youtube.com/watch?v=TBZFA80oSXc

Can you stop breathing? If you can't stop being an annoying faggot, maybe you could try fixing the problem at the root.

You don't understand, there's a method to this madness and a reason why I'm incapable of doing what you ask of me.

No, Sasuke, there's no method to your tardu edgi no jutsu. You're just a retard with self-important RP on a music board. Maybe try that on /x/ where gay chicken ERP is more acceptable.

That isn't possible, as I've already told you.

fuck off, this whole topic is cancerous and youre a dipshit

daily reminder that sporkcore =/= bad
if you're the kind of person who thinks a piece of music is bad because it dares not to take itself seriously you're a pretentious faggot who's just trying too hard
>inb4 eggfag

Do you want to know why?

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED xD

seeI've been telling you there's a reason...

t. pretension of the commons