Hello Sup Forums!

Hello Sup Forums!
I want to murder a certain person without getting caught and leaving a mystery on who killed him/her. Any advise would help here are some questions i have already prepared:
Wich gun should i use? So far i have access to rifles, knifes, bayonets and tools like hammers and axes.
How do i prevent leaving any DNA, hair, fingerprints, sweat, spit etc.
How and where should i murder the person?
I don't want to dump the body, i want it to be found and i want it to be a mystery who killed the person.

Just a quick note i meant weapon not gun, i apologize.

Ice sickle

not possible, it's very hot in my region.

Make one in the freezer? It will melt away. :)

It would be hard to store and/or carry, let alone it wouldn't work as a effective stabbing weapon.

I've nerver killed anybody, but user it must be perfect if you don't want to be caught, do you know that person?

slightly

i never had a fight with the person nor where there any hostilities. It's just for fun with a bit of revenge. Only "the person" knows what i mean.

Also i can't get my hands on any silencers, the rifle option would be a very loud one and they are also legally obtained.

OP sounds underage.

Well guessed, i'm 17 years old. I obtained the rifles at the age of 16.

M O D S
O
D
S

why. you. wanna. murder. dat. certain. person?

I. can't. tell. please. give. me. advice. how. with. wich. weapon. i. can. murder. it.

how do you kill for fun dickhead

When you are mentally sick aka fucked in the head.

No. We'll not unless you give us an explanation.

jokes on you i live in the Netherlands.

But Sup Forums belongs to the United States. You are fucked. If I were you I'll be deleting this thread so bad, and you are also underage so.

>1. Watch "Dexter"
>2. Write down tips on how to murder
>3. ???
>Profit

Just kill a refugee and make it look like another refugee did it.

M O D S
18 or older mate
M O D S

Whatever you say, i'm sorry if i bothered you. I will follow you advise and delete this thread.

dry ice

Seeing as you are clearly a beta and will never go through with it enjoy your miserable existence.

sounds good i'll keep that in mind

How do you even acquire guns in the Netherlands? I'd go with poison tho

do you want it to look like a homicide or do you just want to kill the person?

kill yourself and said person might die of joy

Just do a drive by shooting on your bicycle.

trips dont lie

like a real G. nice

> 2017
> Helping OP

Have we ever been this far, Sup Forums?

If you gotta ask how to get away with murder, you aren't capable of doing it. Or if you do, you'll get caught.

Ricin?

In a hypothesis situation; Get rid of all body hair , all.
Shower and scrub as much as you can to get rid of as much dead skin as possible.
Wear new clothes that have no hair or traces that might leave evidence.
Wear gloves, bigger shoes, try to mask or alter the shoe print, when over, get rid of clothes (burn them).
The most important thing is planning in advance, study your target and try to find a constant in his daily schedule, pick the best place to do it, and do try to blend in with your surroundings, if the/she is an office worker and frequents places where people dress or act a certain way, then dress and act accordingly.
Secure your way in and escape route/means ahead of time.
Or just be a nigger wear a headscarf Muslim shit and do a drive by shooting.

>Or just be a nigger wear a headscarf Muslim shit and do a drive by shooting.
topkek

Oh and don't go asking on the net for advice on how to. Your ip will have been listed and if there are any suzpicious deaths in your area in the near future the cops will possibly come and want a quick chat.

OP is a troll

/this

just kill your sick kid self

You wanna know how to murder someone and get away with it? I'm talking about a quick amd quiet assassination that takes minimal prep, a little elbow grease, and virtually no clean-up?

Here's what ya do.
You'll need
>1 pair of latex or nitrile gloves
>1 6-7 inch shiv (screwdriver will work in a pinch
>1 hoodie and matching track pants, polyester (blood beads off synthetic fabrics, the darker the color the less likely blood will show. Go for blue or green, black is too cliche)
>1 pair comfortable jogging shoes
>the element of surprise