I'm fucked. My life will be over by tomorrow night. What last movie should I watch before I go?

I'm fucked. My life will be over by tomorrow night. What last movie should I watch before I go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_R2l4ujlao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jurassic Park.

depalma scarface

why? who did u rape? just say it was sleeprape

can't stand the soundtrack :(
too old sry
seen tons of times but it is runner up for now..

"Judge, while I was asleep I sleepwalked up to this woman's house, broke down her door, dragged her kicking and screaming across her lawn, stuffed her in my trunk and slammed the trunk door on her head to make her shut the fuck up, dragged her to the middle of the woods in the dark of night, slit her throat, and then fucked her as she became a corpse. Then I woke up. It was all very traumatic for me."

Yeah, they'll believe that. Good advice, user.

Blow

>oo old sry
lmao son....cmon

say god told you to do it then. just act crazy in the courtroom

o nvm the pachino scarface, seen it tons. its meh now. cmon. last movie ever. :(

freddy got fingered

I've got a few suggestions for you

The Apartment
if you want to watch a classic

Pacific Rim
if you want to see a p.cool giant robot/monster movie

and if you just want to see something interested, watch
Birdman

all are solid picks, and fulfill different satisfactions

Say you are black man in a white mans body and they'll let you off the hook

AhhahhaahhhahAhhahhaahhhahhAhhahhaahhhahhhhahhahahhaaaaaah

haven't seen apartment but 1960s film just didnt have the cinematics ive become addicted to :(. ive seen the others many times.

TDKR, what else.

25th Hour

>Cornered by the DEA, convicted New York drug dealer Montgomery Brogan reevaluates his life in the 24 remaining hours before facing a seven-year jail term.

this

or watch a movie about prison rape so you know what to expect

Bro, tell me that this soundtrack doesn't get your blood fucking pumping like mad

it's the exact feeling I want to experience before I fucking off myself

youtube.com/watch?v=s_R2l4ujlao

If you have a problem with the Apartment, then you should consider offing yourself.

And Birdman's long takes are marvelous, and it'll make the OP feel better about taking his life in the end.

reminder them u support hilary

I thought you were joking Jesus Christ leave and never return

I fucking promise you OP -- you WILL NOT be sorry that this was the last film you got to watch

It's sidesplitting good

plus MST2K

A |\|ice one

I wish you'd reconsider your disdain for movies that don't deserve the blind hatred they receive

Just one episode of one show.

Just you and 45 minutes of pure, unadulterated kino.

What's the fucking show

this desu. If you are ending your universe, then a sweet movie would be the way to go

>he doesn't instantly recognize it
Never breed.