I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead

I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead.

OP is a faggot

no cause then we'll have Pence and he's worse cause he could actually get shit done

Brainwashed retard. Not gonna happen, but feel free to have wet dreams about it. Why would you even want that though kek. Mike "VOLTS" Pence would immediately become God Emperor, which would surely be worse, wouldn't it?

Hope trump drone strikes your house.

why?

get the fuck out of this country faggot

And that is because you care about him being dead or alive...see, it's not even a good joke, he does a better job alone saying shit about media.
You're just posting some shit to get attention...and i'm giving you the attention you want, because i'm bored...
You're just something to do while i wait, and really, this is not even 2/25.
Shitty thread OP, try to learn and improve.

You posted this thread yesterday you dumb cunt

OP is a patriot.

Every single American citizen who hasn't tried to kill Donald Trump is a fucking traitor. You have a constitutional obligation to fight your country against fascist tyrants - and the only thing keeping Trump from permanently securing an authoritarian position in the executive gov't is the legislative government. If Trump does anything to remove courts or judges - you all need to do everything you can to kill him.

He's one bad day from killing his opposition. You should be one trigger-pull away from saving your country.

this

That's cos you're lazy communist human garbage, we only like lazy capitalist human garbage here on Sup Forums pal

He's 71 years old... Obese.. Under the stress of POTUS...

He'll die in the coming years of natural causes, no need for an assassination

Same goes for McCain, Paul, Hillary, Bernie and all these old fucks

Time to look for new representatives, friends

Bernie is glorious comrade. He will live until he's 120 years old and only die when the American people are freed from corporate lobbyists and wealthy capitalist dogs

I've masturbated to this picture more times than I have to Sasha Grey.

>unironically believing that

kill all commies bernie will be dead next year if hes lucky hahahah

yes yes encourage killing political leaders yes yes

>YOU CARE ABOUT POLITICIANS AND NOT POLITICS.
That's the thing...fuck if Chuck Norris is the mayor of NY, if he can fuck around with the system, if the fucking system is there to help him fuck around...WHO CARES ABOUT THE FUCKER THAT GETS ELECTED?!?!
>How many positions in a government don't rely on election?
>How much power someone like that has?
>What the fuck you can about it?
Shitty bunch of freaks...try to have a faster brains to have something to type before saying shit just "because".

>killing your democratically elected president is patriotic

how dumb are you? underage b& get out

Russian interference in an election that brought an unrepresentative minority-favoured fascist puppet into the execute branch of government - when you know god damned well not to trust him with the branch of a tree?

You don't have a democracy. You have an oligarchy. Your electoral system is not democratic.

In what fucking way do you think he was democratically elected?

>believing the russian meme
>oligarchy? its a republic you dumb nigger

james comey literally said the russians didnt influence the voting system. B-but bernie can still win if we donate my life savings!!!

What the fuck is with people wanting other people dead nowdays?

I get that you don't like your president but what you're doing isn't only undemocratic but also uncivilized. The fact that you're raising such a shitstorm only proves that you're too stupid to have your voting right. You people are psychotic.

Your side lost the election and that's that. Quit bitching and continue your life just like all the other times somebody lost the election, instead of trying to fucking terrorize a nation with your pussy propaganda and meaningless tantrums. You fuckin' losers.

sages with image.

I love how anyone can use the internet.

you dare besmirch the king's name!?

did you even vote

Underage b& and FBI has been notified.

Problem is these edgy teens think they are part of the bigger picture and they can start a revolution against the evil drumpf!!!! Watching john oliver and stephen colbert makes them intellectually superior to right wingers so watch out!

I really want you dead I actually want everyone dead but that isn't going to happen so fuck the fuck off newfag

>I really hope someone kills Franz, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead.

A small loan of 1,000,000 keks to you sir.

under rated post

Can one of you libtard snowflake shitheads please explain the following?

What was different when the sun came up today than this time last year?