How do i stop being such a fucking autist and use my youth and start fucking bitches??

How do i stop being such a fucking autist and use my youth and start fucking bitches??

get off Sup Forums

did you already tried just simply stop, just stopping being an autist and then just simply try fucking bitches, did you actually try?

/thread

Get off Sup Forums

>how do I use my youth and start fucking bitches?

Do you want to fuck bitches, or have a relationship OP? There is a distinction.

I look at a cute chick and just KNOW i will fuck shit up. I'm so fucking awkward.

Just get laid.

Fucking bitches is easy. Just go to a club and have a couple *note a couple* of drinks, then start mingling. Be suave, dance and find a girl who maintains interest in you. Then dance with her until she seems a bit tired, then ask her for drinks or to come over to your place.

Then you fuck.

Or you know, you can peruse a more ambitions goal user, like idk, education, money, relationships, etc. Since you know, sex isn't that great.

Step 1: Get a fitness regimen. Some mix of cardio and weight training will do for exercise, but the main concern will be nutrition; it's 70% of being healthy.

Step 2: Read literature. Not manga or the latest best seller, but things like A Tale of Two Cities, Paradise Lost, you know, stuff your teachers tried to get you to read in highschool.

Step 3: Get out and talk to people. The only way to get better at something is to practice at it.

D-dance??

Virgin detected

Cheap, and untrue.

Dancing is easy in today's world. Just follow the beat of the music and don't look like a spastic.

Quite literally, a friend of mine used to dance by just nodding his head and shoulders, making a circular motions with his fist, and then step back and fourth all in time to the beat of the music.

And it looks good.

If you really aren't sure either take a damn dance class or go to a club once or twice (a club that you aren't going to be staking out) and watch how other guys dance, then copy it/practice

youth has nothing to do with it. Get swol, get rich.

Phase 1: Stop being an autist
Phase 2: ???
Phase 3: Fuck bitches

You don't

Read "The Game" by Neil Strauss

yes, read books to get laid. great advice.

user that's how you improve though. You have to fuck up to get better

Learn an instrument and join a band.

I'm a composer.

Talk to girls.
It's that easy.
Don't spend longer than 10 mins before making a move. In a club get close, anywhere else ask for their number.

There is a lot of good stuff in that book for your average Sup Forums autist, I read that book 10 years ago and I still use its "lines" word for word and it still works

Go somewhere you won't see people you know and where there are lots of girls (eg. a mall in another town). Approach every cute girl you see and tell them that they're cute or that you like their outfit or something and then introduce yourself. From there just try to have a conversation. If you blow it and drop your spaghetti everywhere it's no big deal since you're never going to see that person again. Do this till you get good at talking to girls.

>Step 2: Read literature

Step 1 and 3 are good. Step 2 is completely unnecessary. Although there is nothing wrong with reading some good books.

Use your youth to improve yourself, gain skills, acquire currency, and enjoy your life. Women will compete with each other to be one of your girls once you're in the top 20% of desirable men, and even other men will enjoy your company because you will be someone who contributes to society and not some fucking faggot on Sup Forums.

>Spend your time reading old books.

Sounds like something an autist would do

Is that something you read in a book?

Bitch I said get successful and do something of value with your time, not be a complete faggot.

Also, autists get laid, they just don't form relationships, talk during sex, or understand it in an abstract way. Obviously.

>Also, autists get laid, they just don't form relationships, talk during sex, or understand it in an abstract way.

what in the actual fuck?

ITT niggers act like they are chad.