Why are slavs so miserable?

Why are slavs so miserable?

You keep posting this but I still don't understand what that's supposed to mean.

Poland is based

Inability to set a proper goal aside from the leader eternal rule

>slav countries are >99% non-white
>western countries are >80% white

what's your point?

>slav countries over 95%+ native European(white)
>still poor as shit
Really makes me think

Because of not colonial history. But eastern europans and east asians are future of the world. Average intelligence in western countries is dropping rapidly due to natural degeneration and imigration of less genetical intelligent races.

>less genetical intelligent races

There is no such thing as "genetic intelligence". Fuck off back to Sup Forums you stupid fuck

>poor as shit

False, the average pole is better off than the average amerinigger.

But then again we must remmember thyat the USA are only 56% white and the rest is shitskins scum

So, do you think people with down syndrom do have the same possibilities as average people?

>There is no such thing as "genetic intelligence"
Are you retarded? Of course there is.

You okay there buddy

I meant there is no difference in "intelligence genes" between the races.

If you think so then you might as well consider yourselves inferior since you've been subhumanizied by so called superior people

Because of Soviet union and crappy economy that was left after its fall

Poland is shit and that site is a meme

I'm not Irish, I'm Slovak studying in Ireland.

Slavs are "subhumans" too according to your "superiors"

I'm not miserable. Croatia is great and comfy, unlike the degenerate West.

i'll trust your opinion, you're an expert when it comes to shitting after all

Why? Slavs have more knowledge, higher intelligence, are best in programming and chess competition, are physically stronger and so on even despite the fact we are poorer, so we have less money in schools, we have less time to study (because most of people in eastern Europe need to work from young age) and so on. When we will reach the same wealth as westerners, we will be even more intelligent than now.

I don't know. I didn't say I think so, I just said your "superiors" think that

40 years communism

I didn't typed anything about "superiority", I've just typed, some races are less or more genetically intelligent than other in average. However, genetical intelligence is varying from person to person, so people in every race could be either (genetically) intelligent or stupid (in relation to world average (genetical) intelligence), but in other proportions. This is just fact no matter if people like it or not.