Trudeau turns down Russian, U.S., Mexican offers to help battle Fort McMurray wildfire

Trudeau turns down Russian, U.S., Mexican offers to help battle Fort McMurray wildfire

Why? Does he want Canada to burn?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2689492/trudeau-turns-down-russian-u-s-mexican-offers-to-help-battle-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/
youtu.be/wbfgVEk-mxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mexico

Holy shit le weedman..

If you fight back you making fire stronger.

>dude you don't know what it's like man, its like im smoking the earth itself

Because he wants to take the biggest toke of the current year

yo op did you jear the union won the american civil war too? crazy i know, what do you guys think of this extremely up to date news?

Indeed. We must appease the fire with more wood. And apologize for our racism.

He wants to get high off of that dank crude smoke.

THE FIRE RISES

If you extinguish the fires, they win.

Ha

How do I into slav-pill?

He don't want fire to win.

We have big berta helicopters for that shit user, with 'nam pilots on them.

Shut your whore mouth if you don't know about the matter

If you kill the fire it wins.

>it ain't me

Nice reference. Oh wait, you didn't post one.
You didn't post a reference, because all of them have him saying that he is refusing help because the fire it's as contained as it's going to get and all that can be done is to keep it from spreading, Canadians can do.

Good reading buddy. Glad with so much going on in the world, you want to make non issues, into things to get excited about.
Go back to /r9k/.

this is in every thread, you're not funny.

Here you go faggot.

globalnews.ca/news/2689492/trudeau-turns-down-russian-u-s-mexican-offers-to-help-battle-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/

they expect one of us in the wreckage brother!

Helies are kinder garden tier.
what about planes?
step it up paco.

i think its funny :^)

We have those too fagget but the choppers are fucking sweet.

>Mexican aid

From the PMs desk:

We should not allow the good name of moderate forest fires to be tarnished by extremist forest fires that burn indiscriminately.

Not even kidding the cunt actually put this on twitter.

it's hilarious, you're just a faggot.

You didn't need to post it for me, robot. I've read half a dozen articles on it. I just deplore slack jaw comments like yours, being taken seriously.
> the fires are too big to fight, nothing can be done at this point.
Hey guise why he doors nothing?

It's because it's too far gone. The whole population of Mexico could go help, and it wouldn't change anything. But let's avoid facts, and play keyboard politician to get more (you)s.
Sup Forums needs a rehab for people like you that are addicted to (you)s.

Wildfires shouldn't be called "wild".

What a fucking idiot

Summer is coming up
Gas price is low.
Summer means lots of people traveling around north murika.
Burn the west so there is a oil shortage. Gas price goes through roof
Canadas economy becomes great again.
He wants it to burn.

Seems like Trudeau can do anything except run a country.

If you try to fight the fire, the fire wins
If you try to kill your enemies, they win
If you let sikhs rule your country, they win

media hyped it up to be as if all of fort mac would be gone. majority of it is still standing

a fire that big all you can do is hope for better weather, we already have enough air support and surrounding cities responded pretty well to taking care of 100,000 displaced people.

it is nice though that countries were offering help, pls do it through moneys instead though

Only Alberta.

He's not intolerant to the fires culture. The fire is designed to burn and he respects it. How could such a socially progressive man deny the fire its basic rights?

This is now a Desktop Wallpaper thread.

underrated post

The apparent reason for refusing aid is because, logistically, it wouldn't really be of benefit. There's already too much shit in the local airspace to manage and more than enough manpower on the ground.

The expert opinion is literally "We can't control this shit, pray for rain" though. Anyone who knows anything knows the best they can do is try and contain the fire from overrunning important infrastructure.

Maybe he cut a deal with Heat Miser
youtu.be/wbfgVEk-mxQ

The fire is done pretty much

I think I figured out his master plan guise

He must be hoping that the oil sands catch on fire to create the bigest pit of hellfire ever in the history of the earth, so that after he rounds up all the oppressive evil white males in Canada he can just airdrop them into the lake of tarfire and finally do great justice to Canada and the world in general

Better watch out canacucks

>with 'nam pilots on them

>spend your 20s and 30s dispensing napalm
>spend your 40s and 50s dispensing water
kinda ironic

If you offend the fire it will attack us

The oil sands aren't really flammable, it's too dirty.

Wildfire is our strength

The budget will balance itself

Nice hair though

Ass backwards idiot probably thinks its karma, mother nature attacking back from all the tar sands extraction. Think about it, you're dealing with some weirdo new age progressive idiot here.

That's good pasta

Top Kek
he clearly has never been to the fucking Albertan boonies

The fire is already dealt with at this point
All fire wardens say that is needed is a lot of rain
Why would we waste the aid

SEE
>>>

Put a lid on it

>Russoniggers sweating

Hahahaha this fire is going to crash Russia's economy for the third time in two years.

>canadians being far too retarded to put out a fire
>won't take help because apparently fires will magically stop with no controls in hand what so ever
>MFW

if you put out the fire, it wins

That sounds pretty good, just instead of all white males just the oilfags