Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

It's us, user-anus, once again. Except this time it's the logger speaking.

We are finished with your logless shills, constipation, and anti-diarrhea pills that spread like a snakes bite and ruin the internet. Where have all of the internet's problems come from? Loggit? 9log? No, no.
Here.
Tonight at SIXX am Sup Forums will officially come to an end.

"kek u cant eat Andy's sh*t"

Not only do I have my slidding skills and team aside me, but I also have 9log, the founding website of user-anus, aside us.

You're probably all thinking

"DARNIT GUYS WHAT DO WE POO"

There is one thing you CAN do. Surrender. I want Poop and Heaving here, with the SLIDD and everything, saying sorry, and banning all of things logless from your website.

As of now, you have SIXX hour and SIXX minutes.

The log is slidding, gentlemen.

We are logion.
We do not waste shit.
We do not log off.

- The Logger

The cream...

So fucking hot OP

What is slidding

logged glazing

Déjà-vu.

Remember when furfags started to shitpost due to fursection on 4chins? They thought somebody read their shit and even to this day they're stuck in a psychotic loop of shitposting shit that nobody but their own people read. And that's like 8 people, 50 if we count the random wankers. I predict that's whats going to happen with this andy bullshit. Without the doxing part because we know from years of experience that no-lifers with delusions of self-importance don't feel threatened or anykind of shame because they know nobody and work in meaningless jobs side to side with ex-cons or other degenerates. Infact, doxing is known to give some legitimacy to these delusions. Take CWC for example; a fat fuck autist who can't do shit and has no future, he gets bullied online for years, gets in plenty of trouble, is a total ass of the entire world and yet addresses Sup Forums as his fans or followers. There is no antidote for insanity.
Like with the local village idiot you simply ignore it, or play along for few laughs and then proceed to ignore it.

Mature, much?

I need that warm creamed log

Earm log

Creamlog

Posted in a earlier thread. A tale of Andy's asshole. Enjoy.

"One time, I was aiding in the process of delivering the steamy, dreamy goods to a young child.
What made this time special, however, was the fact that Andy had just had KFC's world famous, mashed potatoes and gravy. As well as Jalapeno Poppers.
Needless to say, once he pressed my lips on to the young boy's accepting lips, tounge, teeth, and of course, throat; (is this how you use a semicolon?)A miracle was born.
Streams, hotter than any magma, brewing beneath the Earth's surface, began to flow forth.
Winds, fiercer than Poseidon's wraith, buffeted the poor, measly tapeworm that, that child dared to call an "esophagus."
Andy, who was now cleaning the sweet nectar from my chin, glanced over at the young child's resting face, and knew. "Another satisfied lamb."

So hot

Logged.

huh. if only you put this much time and effort into learning a skill or maybe even working on your social skills, you could be the next jfk.

>taking any "personal improvmemt" advice from a fellow Sup Forumsastard.

The cream... the steam...

The dream...