Do any of you guys have a short frenulum/banjo string and if so have you fixed it?

Do any of you guys have a short frenulum/banjo string and if so have you fixed it?

I'm starting to consider surgery, does anyone know what its like / has anyone ever 'accidentally' solved the issue?

first i've heard of this
what problems does it cause?
is it painful?
what does it look like?
how much does surgery cost?

I had a severe issue, and it seems like it gradually went away as fapping continued. I'm not cut tho, so it may work in some other way for you

>makes you more likely to rip it during intercourse, and i was feeling anxious about it whilst talking to a tinder match earlier (as if that will materialise anyway..
>people seem to have said theres some bleeding for a few days after
>can't post dick pic myself now kek but when i pull further than past the head it bends down like so
>pretty sure i can get it done for free on the health service here

same. Always tried to pull it back in the shower, and one day it just did

don't worry about feeling self conscious. Nobody who uses the word "whilst" gets laid anyway.

Then it's your call. There is a chance it goes away with some stretching, but frenuloplasty is an easier way if you can get it done for free.

maybe i should snort a mound of ketamine and then just yank the fucker back, diy. theres months of waiting lists for surgery

...seriously though the thing is, I've seen people say you can work on doing stretches and apply cream etc but the thing is trying to do that would surely get you hard anyway...?

Ripped twice with intercourse. Did frenulum surgery and really improved sex after. Surgery was done in about 20mins didnt feel anything. Prepare for a huge swollen purple mushroom.

I'd say talk it out with your doctor then

were you two really going at it or did it not take a lot to rip it?

I read you grow a minimum of 1 inch after surgery?

My penis only grew by about three centimetres following the surgery. I've heard cases of people gaining more including girth.

Was that flaccid or erect length?

Holy shit, my fucking hero...

I went from about 16 to over 20cm erect.

No it does not grow. Happend about 4/5 years ago. Happend with penetration with some thrusting i guess. Sometimes used to hurt with fapping if not wet enough. Havent had any trouble ever since

Amputation is your only effective option.

bs. they just extend or remove the frenulum. they make little cuts on the sides so it can stretch longer. Like how muscle grows

or i could use the tightness to my advantage, join a bluegrass band and save money

My frenulum was very tight. It restricted my mushroom to where my penis was much shorter overall.

"Wouldja just cut it off?"
Rex Reed in Myra Breckenridge

so i guess after you ripped it that didn't end up helping to loosen it up at all then