Last.fm 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 chart thread

Post yours, guess random stuff, recommend or rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCk1U16y_uc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzGMZHnxQd0
youtube.com/watch?v=bulibjyaQ0s
youtube.com/watch?v=rfCw5gPVRvc
youtube.com/watch?v=ye3rM5eqH7c
youtube.com/watch?v=nybOQPzDbeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess that you really like hip hop but you feel pressured to try other stuff but you only really like hip hop
not really a bad thing

i cant stop listening to jim orourke
nico is kool
dont know these

You seem like a cool person. Would hang with.

patrician taste

++ Kate Bush, Cocteau Twins, Laurel Halo

+Jaar, Daft Punk, Outkast
+Kate Bush, Loveless, Knife

Nice. It's been ages since I've listened to that Dirty Beaches album. Check out Moe and ghosts. You'd probably dig them.
Are you the person that recommended me Invisibl Skratch Piklz? I still need to check them out. Nice BSMR btw. You'd probably like Ground-Zero and Les Sculpteurs de Vinyl.
I love Treasure and Heaven or Las Vegas, but I still haven't listened to Blue Bell Knoll. I need to get on that. I'm going to rec Liekki for you.
Cannonball Adderley was my sax idol when I used to play years ago. Great taste.
I think I'm gonna rec Moe and ghosts to you too. You'd probably be really into the production. You'd also like Ryuichi Sakamoto, but you probably already know him.

recs please

>>>r/eddit

+1 for Sampha & Mingus. I like the new Lorde too.
Lot of good stuff here. Drukqs, Richard D., Massive Attack. Knife.
Pretty much skunked here except for NIN.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCk1U16y_uc

I love David Sylvian! Good call. Also, Yume Nikki is the GOAT game. Have you listened to any Harry Partch? You may be into him.

Love that Everything Everything album. Check out their first album if you haven't.
Looks like good stuff. As ignorant as I am, is most of that stuff Japanese or Korean? Would definitely like to check some of that out.
Good taste. Check some Syd Barret solo work. Also is no one else going to mention the album cover that got tagged for ITAOTS?

Delusion of the Fury has been a fave for a long time. Is there any other stuff of his you'd recommend?

Not entirely on topic, but could someone please post that "how to get into Nine Inch Nails" chart?

I'm assuming you know Momus (this isn't really my territory, though I'm open to similar recs)

There's a Chinese album on there too, but yeah, it's mostly Japanese (and some Korean). Check out G-Schmitt. They sound like a Japanese Siouxsie and the Banshees. Also, Ringo Shiina if you haven't yet. She's essential. Nice Algiers and Guerilla Toss, btw. Both of those are in the running for my AOTY right now.
The Bewitched is probably my fave of his.
I know of Momus, but I've never listened to anything by him (other than what he wrote for Kahimi Karie).

listen to circus maximus it's dope

Will do. Great taste in Kpop btw. Brown Eyed Girls, Mamamoo, and Nine Muses are A+. How is the new Nine Muses? I haven't listened to it yet.

Shout outs to Nico-Desertlshore

Have you ever heard X-TG's interpretation?

Thanks, I'ma check it out now :)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzGMZHnxQd0

Ya totally, Algiers and Guerilla Toss are really doing some cool stuff! I'll definitely check out the international stuff. I've been trying to get into another international in-depth other than Gesu No Kiwame Otome.

slowly but surely trying to get through my wishlist and recommended (while reading manga, most of the time)

itaots looks better than i remember it

some good stuff here...
++garden of delete, no now, illinoise
+pom pom, since i left you, gov plates, cosmogramma
~richard d james, mezzanine
still gotta hear the oknotok stuff, along with something from gizzard.

Is there any stuff like No Now? (pls no mr bngl recs)

>Gesu No Kiwame Otome.
I love them. There's not a lot of other bands I can think of that are doing their mathy progressive pop thing right now. It's a shame they're probably done for thanks to all the scandals their frontman has been involved in. You'd probably dig tricot, Siraph, and Polkadot Stingray though.

Unfortunately, no. Clarence is pretty singular. He's dropping a follow-up this year though and all the singles have been great. Same was a pretty good song/EP too.

Also maybe try this?
youtube.com/watch?v=bulibjyaQ0s

Thanks Trent.

I'm like 10 minutes into this and it's Onkyo levels of hypnotic. Thanks. This is really nice.

i almost made a chart for once but the website was being weird and i'm too lazy to make one from scratch so have my blog post instead

Been listening to Deerhoof nonstop, they're just too fun

aotysf if you ask me, great stuff cover to cover esp that single

also the new boa single get on that if you haven't

I mostly listen to Grateful Dead, so these are usually worthless.

All this neo-psych. Check out Causa Sui--anything from their Summer Sessions series is great. Earthless if you dig something heavier. Steve Gunn on the chill, folkier side of the genre.

One of my favourite albums, which you might also like:
youtube.com/watch?v=rfCw5gPVRvc

oh and brave girls too idk about their other stuff but that album kills

Have you checked Nels Cline's solo stuff? Peter Hammill's?
youtube.com/watch?v=ye3rM5eqH7c
youtube.com/watch?v=nybOQPzDbeU

Earthless I listen from time to time but it would never show up on these since the albums are just a few really long tracks

I love Gene Clark!
Have you listened to much by Neil Young?

Hammill is really good, the other one I haven't listened to, will check out

Big fan. Mostly the early 70s stuff.

weh

Bump

pretty lame week, trying to tie up the last of the essentials chart i havent heard

++serpentwithfeet, sophie
katie gately - color
tzechar - ancestor ep

++clarence clarity, massive attack, battles
baths - cerulean
negative gemini - body work

lovely summer-chan - lsc
泉まくら- 卒業と、それまでのうとうと
sugar's campaign - friends

Your chart is somehow weebier than mine. Nice. I'll definitely check out those recs. Love the CRCK/LCKS and Siraph, btw.

I hate this chart