Lindsey OP here anyone still fapping to her? Or have any questions?

Lindsey OP here anyone still fapping to her? Or have any questions?

man face?

i will fap now
only question is name?
you can make one up if you must

I never found her manly, just a long face I guess

No, her names out there. Lindsey Feeback

the only thing i can pay attention to is that huge man nose

nice ass there
tits are a little flat for my tastes
but i can make due

Her tits were quite suckable though

More more more more

Whats the true story? Heard a few different ones.

hey, that's something

Mmmm more tits and face like above?

True story is boring compared lol. Yes the original pics were posted by her dad. Yes she actually gave her a dad blowjob. The other pics were leaked with a device was hacked. We both found out they had been leaked later. At that point she tried to make a fake name and story up. A couple years later someone from her high school noticed it,was her, he posted a year book pic for proof. End game.

does she wear sexy lingerie or costumes?

>have any questions?

What did she do to you OP?

>break heart?
>find larger penis?
>sex change operation?
>move to Sweden?
>die in a fire?

do you have vaginal images?

I am, but only because I know her IRL and I'm going to tell her about this. She's ugly af though. Can't wait to see her reaction.

Here
Lingerie yes
Just became an all around bitch and blamed me. I tried to ignore everything for awhile. Then said F it

She already knows. These have been online for ages

Thanks for clearing that up. I met her once. It wasnt till later i found out about the pictures

Even better.

No problem

Keep going. More like this?

Confused how that's better lol

not to bad
anything else?
you dont have to provide pics
i have an imagination, but it would be apreciated

The sooner she knows the better imo, I'll be rubbing it in. This explains a lot. Lmfao.

Any more???

I'm so confused though you can't rub in something she doesn't even care about any more

Moremoremore

No one ever stops caring about that user:

give every single detail about the dad blowjob that you know, please

face reminds me of a cousin of mine
not her tho, i checked

Sorry but she has way moved on

Dude let's see that asshole

I don't know every detail. Let's see. Her dad apparently comes here, or another website similar. He took her phone long ago and was posting pics of her body, with no face with intent to show her and warn her of dangers of sending nudes. The rush got to him, he eventually was talked into face pics. This is what she had told us. When he showed her she got scared and freaked out. He told her he could do something about it. Then I don't know if he was drunk, or just a perv, he mentioned it f she did a favor for him, he'd take care of it. She didn't really give details from that point, but admitted to blowing him. Obviously he didn't get them down, but pretended to try.

ive heard deaf kids make up better stories than this

that's what she wants you to think
no one gets over something like this
of course she'd say she's over it, it's damage control.

Say what you will, but it's the truth. Hell, compare to what's always been said even

She actually looked into doing nude model work for a bit, I'm telling you she ended up using this to her empowerment.

why do you keep going on about it

Any more?

Lol

Wait a minute, hold the fucking phone.

>real story is boring
>just gave her dad a blowjob, no biggie

Gonna need some fucking details about this one OP. That kind of thing isn't normal.

How do you know this is true? How was it confirmed? And who's the guy with the fat dick in the blowjob pics that have been shared many times on here? And isn't that guy also in some other blowjob pics with a different girl?

And does anyone have any recent pics of her? She sure looks like she got hotter as she got older.

Does anyone know how old she is now? Where she lives now? Has anyone in here actually met/known her?

Soooo any more pics???

learn how to reverse search you helpless nigger

hee haw

>gave her a dad blowjob

>became an all around bitch and blamed me

what did you expect user? - she is female

How well do you know her? And when did you last see her?

How do you know that the story about her dad is true?

Who's the guy with the fat dick that she's sucking in the blowjob pictures?

Have you fucked her or fucked around with her?

Do you have any current/recent pictures of her? She looks like she got much sexier as she got older.

And where/what is she up to now?

>Who's the guy with the fat dick that she's sucking in the blowjob pictures?
kek faggot