>"our guy"

Nah, fuck off.

>He hates Kraft Punk
>I hates Kraft Punk

He has my vote.

Is he getting thinner?

So how about that show he got?

Any good?

Go back to Sup Forums, clearly you're too edgy for us.

he's not. he's smarter. on the latest jre, he said he wants to be out of comedy in seven years. he's buying real estate, and wants to make money from that instead of living off the unstable landscape of entertainment. smart dude. i hope it works for him.

I went to one of his shows just over a month ago. He had a whole bit talking about how he cut back on the stand up to try and focus on his acting career and how it "wasn't going well for him," while following that up with a story of him and the stars of Bay Watch going out to get dinner. It was a funny, if inconsequential, story

yeah, from what he said on jre, it seems like he's doing other stuff. that's pretty cool you went to see his show. i've never seen him live.

Bad. Very, very bad

t. triggered Sup Forumsfag

>think he's hilarious on The Eric Andre Show
>watch his standup
>it's fucking horrible
Well shit

Can't wait to hear him argue with Sam Harris on that dudes podcast from last JRE

edge

Very funny in small doses.

Gets repetitive quick.

Is that Troy Ave?

It's great. He's getting more creative with audio visual stuff. He had a DJ on stage, and was actively tying his jokes in with audio clips or video clips the DJ played for the audience. It was a step up from his pickle juice bit (Not the original one, but the one where he re-listens to it on stage and vibes out to it)

Love how you triggered all the redditors. I wish I knew you IRL.

i should go see him before he retires. :)

you just gotta straight up eat the lettuce man

He's an unfunny pedophile nigger.

So yes, he's appropriate for the festering shithole this board has always been.

Anyone that has to resort to gimmicks like that was never a real comedian in the first place.

henry is our guy

nice edge

that guy sucks

>Implying Hannibal is black
You need to get your eyes checked. Hannibal is a pure blooded Aryan.

I saw him 2 years in a row at the same venue and he did the exact same set both fucking times. It was funny the first time but god damn was I pissed the second time.

>You will never eat strawberries and ham with Hannibal Buress

Youre the only nigger here that needs to fuck off. Hannibal is the mannibal.

Thas right

>T. someone who never performed on a stage before

As someone who used to perform open mics and involves myself in various comedic circles Hannibal is really doing all kinds of shit to move comedy forward. He experiments with concepts he tries shit, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I've seen him fall flat at the knitting factory, I've seen him kill on tour, I've seen him just work out shit from different angles.

It looks like he's doing the things he needs to in order to have money and freedom there are people in his corner and there's a reason he gets attention. More people should emulate Hannibal Buress than being another cookie cutter joke teller. He provides high tier absurdist humor I would love to see him and Louis C.K. work on a project with a budget smaller than Pootie Tang, I don't know why but I feel specifically they would come up with some avant garde art grade humor. Shit I want to see him working with Larry David and Chris Rock then Louis C.K. directing and that might be an HBO one off movie that becomes a cult classic.

Hannibal is based and not in the sense of #based meme nonsense. He bases his humor in reality but puts takes it to very specific absurdist locations that make him stand apart. It's too bad entertainment is a flash in the pan sort of business that burns people out but I hope he can get the monetary freedom to just have fun with it and do things like the Edinburgh fringe regularly. Not doing sets he knows will work but just going to fringe and falling flat trying new shit with DJs improv or off the cuff shit. It's not a stretch to compare Hannibal as the Kanye of comedy.

I want him to stick with humor but I know life requires resources that might be better off earned through other means.

*holds up spork*

>video of him and Eric fucking around on eachothers tinders
>all those matches

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh well, can't lose if I don't try
>tfw can't win either
this is my fate and I only have myself to blame

What do you think people did before ladders were invented?