Every British TV Show To Be Monitored for ‘Diversity’

>Some of Britain’s best-loved and most watched programmes, including EastEnders and Coronation Street, are to be monitored for their ethnic, gender and sexual orientation diversity as part of a new scheme to be rolled out eventually across the whole of British television.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/25/whole-british-television-set-monitored-diversity-new-scheme/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11240700/School-marked-down-by-Ofsted-for-being-too-white.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought the brexit was supposed to uncuck the brits

Are they really this dumb?
Do they not look at what happened to Top Gear?
Yes I know it's the Jews

>britcucks pay a Sharia tv license for this

>EastEnders and Coronation Street
Never heard of them. Do any brit shows make it out of britain?

>be britbong
>go to local Eyesies-Schmowsies Wow!Factor Auditorium to watch latest Hugh Grant romcom
>have to go through security first
>x-ray picks up on the home-made ravioli I stashed in my government-issued banana pack
>"Pardon me sir, there's an unauthorized consummable item in your bagging area. I'll have to confiscate it"
>mfw homemade ravioli is confiscated, along with butterknife I keep for self-defence
>No food now, have to buy overpriced Eyesies-Schmowsies Wow!Factor authorized official branded food at the kiosk
>settle for Queen's Milk, I have to buy the straw separately otherwise I can't drink it out of the sheepskin pouch
>also get Scottish oysters and clams
>"that'll be £193.63 sir"
>mfw
>go to Phase 2 kiosk 200 yards away to buy tickets
>"sorry sir, that film is rated PG-12, could I see some ID?"
>I'm 45
>take out ID
>the ID is approved
>CO19 firearms officers retreat back behind the velvet curtains
>walk 300 yards to Wow!Factor Screen Room 71-B*
>get inside my viewing pod
>oysters and clams spill all over the floor of my pod
>scrape seafood off the floor and put them in my banana bag
>movie about to start
>but first, a message from Queen
>"Hellooo peons, I am your queen, Elizabeth II. Enjoy your Wow!Factor viewing experience, sponsored and approved by Her Majesty's Royal Customs"
>sit through 30 minutes of Slurp-Slurp Royal Vinegar ads
>movie finally starts
>Hugh Grant says witty things for 2 bong-hours
>film ends, leave
>pretty good day overall, didn't get mugged by Pakistanis
>take tube back home
>forget to mind the gap
>fall into the gap
>mfw

Don't have commercials at least.

>demand equality for people of all races, sexes, etc.
>give free positions to people based on their race, sex, etc.

Liberals really are baffling sometimes.

Shit about fat working class northerners screaming at each other. Here's hoping this'll do some damage to them

STOP BULLYING US

>be britbong
>get shot

Waterloo Road did Diversity the best. It actually had very strong Muslim characters in it along side a strong white cast

Brexit is a move in the right direction but at this point it's too late.
I don't even think the globalists will let them leave the EU, and certainly they won't stop importing immigrants who will vote liberal parties.

As you see the show contained a lot of whites alongside some diversity. It wasn't 100% diversity as they are trying to do now

Is Downton Abbey british? Because the forced diversity they'd add to that show would be hilarious

>be burger decorated record holding sniper
>get shot
You can't make this shit up

>The set of pure white Byker Grove is going to be reopened as a Islamic School.
Bloody mussies shud hev stayed doon syeuth, in grange Hill, man.

At least he wasn't stripped his right to shoot back from the government, you fucking britcuck.

>fall into the gap
LMAO, that did it for me

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

Great. Cant wait for Sherlock to finally be outed as the faggot that he is next season.

SHART IN MART

This sounds great.

>right to shoot back

>right

The UK, despite being touted as the birthplace of parliamentarism and modern democracy, has been quite authoritarian and oppressive, perhaps even fascist at times, for hundreds of years now.

>Coronation Street
Worth watching for the T H I C C alone m8

examples please

>"we want to produce television which is representative of the population"

In that case, 87.1% of all characters in british television should be white.

>britcucks have forfeited the right to self defense
top kek, you can't make this shit up

>Britain’s best-loved and most watched programmes
>EastEnders

I don't know one single person who enjoys that show. Everyone who talks about it says it fucking miserable and depressing.

I live in Britain, and I don't know one single person who even watches the show. None of my family (incl aunts uncles and cousins). None of my friends, and nobody at work.

Baffles me how it manages to get good viewing figures.

>Britain
>a white country

>please almighty jew leaders, may we please fight back?

You've never seen combat outside of movies. Nigga think for one second, the very nature of fighting means the opposition don't want you doing it. If we're talking about armed combat, whether or not you have the "right" to defend yourself is irrelevant, you're already defying any regulations imposed upon you.

>"we want to produce television which is representative of the population of London, but not of the population anywhere else in Britain"

There: fixed it for you.

What else would you expect from something called the BBC?

LMFAO

Has there ever been a white man - muslim woman couple in British TV?

Fuckin shitty britbongs shows.

Brits are such a big bad joke.

Remember when they ruled the world?

It's always the niggers and Pakis who whinge about diversity. You never see Chinese/japanese complaining, has eastenders/coronation Street ever had a Japanese family? No. It's always the brown skins and their lapdogs stirring shit up.

Speak for yourself m8. Scotland is 96% white. It's those pesky English letting us down

Well time to drop Doctor Who. Oh, Who am I kidding!? I dropped it years ago

>Scotland is 96% white

We all know how badly you want that to change m8. If Scotland had its way the UK would have voted to stay in the EU and imported "refugees" by the million

to be fair the part of London Eastenders is set in has far less white British people than the show portrays

I know :( It saddens me that my country is adamant to be crawling with immigrants. I'm not one of them though

Don't be a retard, this shit is true all over the world. The number 1 show is watched by all normies and they always suck.
Most big shows on earth per country are shows like, EastEnders/ As the world turns/ The bold and the beautiful etc. etc.

Speaking as an American I want to change that. Give those Marxist fucks a taste of what they want to impose on everybody and see how fast they string those SNP cucks up

Says the person who lives in the only country considered western, where you can be detained indefinetly without trial on suspision of terrorism

they already did that in every western country, this is just the first time they are admitting it

look at game of thrones etc
if it becomes popular, (((they))) need to use it to be push messages

DUMB FINNPOSTER

It should still be a right in any country.

Kek, if I ever make it as a filmmaker, Im deliberately not going to hire shitskins.

Well Paul Hollywood tried it on with whatever her name is

WEAK.

>this shit is true all over the world
Nope.

>breitbart
huffpost of the right

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11240700/School-marked-down-by-Ofsted-for-being-too-white.html

Enter a screen writing competition. Look at previous winners

>a transgender Muslim woman return to her family

>a gay cop and a drag queen team together to solve a murder. Based on a true story.

I seriously considered saying I'm gay to improve my chances of winning.

Rule Britannia! Minorties rule the day!
Britains have become slaves.

Give minorities and the left an inch and they'll demand a mile.

Liberals in Britain have been mass importing immigrants as voters since the early days of Tony Blair.
Now the liberal pedophile ring of BBC wants to pander to them, so they will assure their power base in the future.

Liberalism is literally a form of mental disorder that destroys societies.

>tfw weak willed fucko
I want to vote for a scotland without muslims and I want to hate religious fuckshits
I'm too much of a bitch though, I met humza yousaf and he was a top bloke
it makes me sad that I get swayed by emotional shit and not the actual numbers

Englishmen, just like Germans and French are naturally homosexual.

Strange that the Spaniards were not affected despite being more or less the same genetically.

>96% white
It would be perfect if it wasn't 88% Scottish

>breitbart

Oh, the website owned by Trump's campaign manager

Dude, Europe doesn't even have freedom of speech. You don't get to talk shit about anything

Remember when they came second in the Olympi-OH WAIT

race war when

dr who is already riddles with blacks and browns. The only roles white men are still allowed to play in that show are those of comedy relief retards and cowards

Dr. Who & Sherlock. I'm sure there are more but those are the big two that are the most popular outside of England.